Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

Hye guys, can I have your opinion about this phone? I about to buy it this Saturday so I really need a good feedback from the user's opinion.

Even I already update it to 5.1 the problem does not fixed.

I just bought this phone, and e.th work perfectly.

Picked up a new phone after the other one was recalled but I can't download anything on this one. So I can't DO anything else except use it as a phone. I know it sounds silly.

• Cza

Sammy, 22 Jan 2016I bought the Sony Experia M5 aqua and I have the problems with w... moreI was actually told the same thing Sam by Cell C. Making it as if now my phone is worthless there is nothing they can do in terms of replacing it but can only send it to Sony for repaair. Such disgusting things.

Sony writes us amazing specs about this phone and we look foward to getting only to find out that its a Scam to get us to buy kaak devices.

Am done with Sony, really

geoff, 02 Feb 2016How did you update it? Did you use pc companion or you directly ... moreThe best way is update by PC companion...:)

• geoff

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016Hey, I got the 5.1 Upgrade yesterday(29/01/2016), hope the probl... moreHow did you update it? Download in your phone or you used pc companion? I received also notification to update my phone. Please help thanks.

• geoff

Alice, 30 Jan 2016i bought this phone on November. It has been in SC where they ch... moreHow did you update it? Did you use pc companion or you directly download it from your phone? I received also mine but i'm afraid to click the download button. Please help thank you.

• jim44

lg phone is better

• m5 user

Right now Iam not experiencing any shutdown. This is my first replacement of m5 but the only thing annoying me is that the battery is taking approximately 4 hours to charge. Its really pathetic.

AnonD-183089, 30 Jan 2016M5 & Z3 have the same price in my country....for sure Z3 is ... moreZ3 is better than Z5...:)

• Rssljn

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I got my Xperia M5 on 8th Dec 2015. After a week, it shut down a... moreSame here. What can do? I dont know wha to do.

• Alice

i bought this phone on November. It has been in SC where they changed the battery. Since then (now about a month) it's been working fine. No shut down, no crashes etc. And yesterday I updated it to Android 5.1.1 (or 5.1) dont remember which one.. And since then its not heating as badly as it was before. This is starting to act like a very fine phone and I'm actually happy. Battery doesnt Last 2 days though but one charging per Day has been enough. Just like in other smartphones too

• Ahon

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I got my Xperia M5 on 8th Dec 2015. After a week, it shut down a... moreIf you suffering the auto shutdown then just change your network to gsm only and update your phone to android 5.1 via pc companian and that should fix the problem. Good luck!

M5 & Z3 have the same price in my country....for sure Z3 is much better Z series is the best of sony mobile!

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I got my Xperia M5 on 8th Dec 2015. After a week, it shut down a... moremy was the same its factory problems they thange my to new

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016I got my Xperia M5 on 8th Dec 2015. After a week, it shut down a... moreHey, I got the 5.1 Upgrade yesterday(29/01/2016), hope the problem be fixed in this version

I bought Sony Xperia M5 on the 9th of of January 2016 now it over heating
And the network is loading forever. Never use my Internet till today , my phone has no network

I got my Xperia M5 on 8th Dec 2015. After a week, it shut down and never came back on.
The Service provider replaced the handset on 14th Jan 2016. In the past 2 weeks my phone has shut down 3 times and only comes back on when I put it to charge.
It's pathetic from a company like Sony to produce this.
I was much happier with my previous phone...Xperia V. So much so for "upgrading"

Anonymous, 29 Jan 2016Has anyone got the 5.1.1 upgrade from system update by Sony?Yes I got the update today but its 5.1 not 5.1.1