Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

I M5 Xperia users. Battery life is very frugal, no overheating, but the speakers sound weak.

• ROHAN

what is this sony u have gone madd or what... U told its a super midrange phone...and id 37k is ur superrr midrange phone huh... I waited for this phone from last 2 months but u diappointed me.... I reallly got fed up... If ur not gonna decrease the rate the phone is going to flopp in the market and by the way u are releasing z5 series so if u dnt decrease then everyone gonna buy the z5 series.... Really got diappointed with the price tag....

omg. sony priced it

• awi11

nejee, 11 Sep 2015Xperia M5 is a real beauty for a mid-range smartphone. Has a sup... moreM5 is supposed to be a super mid ranger, it is marketed with superior camera both front and back. I guess that is enough for everybody in this forum right:)

M5 user, 06 Sep 2015It really does , very hot , until 51-53c on some time. And , and... moreGo to a service center i think you got a faulty unit.

AnonD-257122, 09 Sep 2015Insanely high for a mid ranger (as they said) 37990, Sony tell m... moreXperia M5 is only $25 more expensive than C5 Ultra.

AnonD-257122, 09 Sep 2015Now what do you say about the insanely high price for M5 which w... moreXperia C5's chipset is different than Xperia M5. They don't have the same SoC. C5 Ultra has 1.7 Ghz Octa-Core CPU and Mali-T760 MP2 GPU. Xperia M5 has 2.0 Ghz Octa-Core CPU and PowerVR G6200 GPU.

stranger, 09 Sep 2015Z2 metalic design,iso 8,000 for back camera ,front camera 2mega ... moreXperia M5 has aluminium frame and glass back just like Xperia Z2 or Z3.

• awi11

M5 is selling like us$485 in singapore.

• manasa

is single sim model available in m5 ????

Betray reviews plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2015Does the Sony Xperia M5 supports the dualshock 4 ? I mean can yo... moreYes ps3 and ps4 both controllers are support to m5,c3,c4,c5,z3+

• nejee

Xperia M5 is a real beauty for a mid-range smartphone. Has a superb front and rear camera and it doesn't have any heating issue..I have been using it for 2 days now and I can say that it can last 14 hours with heavy usage of social media apps like Facebook and Instagram... It is quite fast and very simple to use. If you really like to do selfie, lightweight smartphone and no heating issues then I will recommend Xperia M5.. But don't expect too much, it's a mid-range phone so it doesn't have much to offer other than superb front and rear camera...

8knots, 11 Sep 2015That's interesting, I wonder how much does the Xperia C4 Dual co... more400$

[deleted post]That's interesting, I wonder how much does the Xperia C4 Dual costs there? I think I bought mine here for around 300.

Does the Sony Xperia M5 supports the dualshock 4 ? I mean can you controle it with the PS4's controller ?
Thanks in advance.

• AnonD-111968

awi11, 10 Sep 2015They are selling at such a high price in India almost $600? Its ... moreThis M5 price is not a value for money, it's camera is quite slow and it has plasticky build.

• monica

Dissapointed by the price... :(

• Gsmarena dailyreader

Hi gsmarena staff, please make a intense review in this phone fast? please i need to know if its worth waiting or not? kindly help us buyer and inform us about the phone. thank you and god bless you gsmarena more powet

• Samath Cambodia

Can anyone tell me about the heat issue?