Sony Xperia M5

Sony Xperia M5

• tijubaby

I am eagerly waiting for this phone..but now, price is too high,then how can we said that this is a mid range phone,price should be reduced to 26K.

will appear in European countries?

• rya

when this gadget coming up????? i can't wait

[deleted post]Dude, I don't live in India although I was born there, it was just my reaction when i saw it's pricing on Sony Facebook, by the way I love Sony phones & have recently bought the Xperia C5 Ultra.

• awi11

AnonD-257122, 09 Sep 2015Insanely high for a mid ranger (as they said) 37990, Sony tell m... moreThey are selling at such a high price in India almost $600? Its not even $400 in taiwan? Why so much discepencies?

12900 TWD
=
353,69 EUR

When is it coming out in the UK ?

Go for sony xperia z3 plus

• stranger

monil, 09 Sep 2015sony z2 or sony m5 ,,,,which is better,,, does the m5 heats l... moreZ2 metalic design,iso 8,000 for back camera ,front camera 2mega pixel.
M5 plastic+alluminium design,iso 3200 for back camera, front camera 13 mega pixel.

i am Z2 user,and no need to change.

• kannanpal

Otg support?

• srinu

Sony fooled all Indians,is SXM5 Mid range &low on pocket phone.A mid range smart phone must be priced

AnonD-418045, 09 Sep 2015NoNow what do you say about the insanely high price for M5 which was announced as "low on pocket". Do you think it is justified?? That's why I bought C5 which is much cheaper than this with the same chipset & superb cameras.

Awi11, 09 Sep 2015Please tell me hows the camera? Is it good? I need a phone with... moreThe camera in both sides are really good.

Awi11, 09 Sep 2015Please tell me hows the camera? Is it good? I need a phone with... morecamera both sides are relly fine.

• pwcc

Well...in the end they released an out of range mobile...lol

• Awi11

nejee, 09 Sep 2015I got my Xperia M5 today for 12,900 NTD and it was just released... morePlease tell me hows the camera? Is it good? I need a phone with good camera but at a reasonable price. Would you say the m5 has good camera Front and back? Please tell me more about the camera....

Any news on a UK release, estimated Sep

• Hendra

1 person said m5 support double tap to wake,2 persons said m5 didnt support.so what is the real answer???xperia m5 user please answer my question,cos i want to change my z3 compact to xperia m5.cos i really like m5 selfie camera

• monil