Sony Xperia M5 Dual

Sony Xperia M5 Dual

• Pink Panther

Well,I bought this phone on Monday.
The salesman gave me test this phone, it totally don't hang, but after transfer my own photos 6000++, screen hang awhile when open album.
First time I charged it eight hours, unpluged charger, the screen hang,showed still changing, and had Greenlight. I tried restart many times but unsuccessful open it. That time I sware I felt regretful.on next day, I find salesman again. I don't know how he opened my phone in few seconds.
He asked me removed unnecessary photos if can,because photos too much reduced phone storage.
I already deleted all photos, the problems didn't appeared again.
Hang problems I think Samsung is worst than Sony.
I really loved Sony camera settings, the photos very HD. Sound is louder.
If compared with Samsung, I will choose Sony! :)

• S user

Just bought this phone yesterday, the only comment for me is this phone superb !!!! Stamina mode makes the battery durable and both Sim support 4G, fantastic screen display and 200GB of SD support ,128GB SD card insert makes the phone so much storage ~ comon guys don't leave any comment if you yet to have this phone ~

• Geekyranjeet

Anoar hossain, 28 Sep 2015I m waiting 4 ur rplyYes Hussein, stay tuned to MO channel...

ashish, 04 Oct 2015i am using xperia m5 dual in gold colour from last 2 days and th... moreMe too. But I went to dealer and replaced with another phone.

• Alex

samerashour, 06 Oct 2015i am trying but not able to do this update on this phone for day... moreI am facing this error too

• pwcc

Geekyranjeet, 05 Oct 2015How many times I've told you that I do only paid reviews? When ... moreIf someone pay for you to reviwe it badly will you do it???

• awi11

aliya, 05 Oct 2015guys i really want to buy this phone..! but just want to know fr... moreThat is exactly the question I want ask.... sony mobile used all her man power perfecting the Z5, neglecting the m5... what a pity, a phone with such perfect specification is in a mess. I really love and dying to own one but now im scared shit.... :)

• MaDdy

thephoneguy, 04 Oct 2015After updating this phone, I have to say, this phone is just pe... moreWhen did you got the update ?

• samerashour

thephoneguy, 03 Oct 2015i just downloaded a big firmware update for this phone. Anyon... morei am trying but not able to do this update on this phone for days and there is error msg that keeps showing on Bridge for mac screen "UE ERROR 1006".. the phone also shut down by itself more than once :(

• Geekyranjeet

Taz, 04 Oct 2015Will you do a review of LG V10 end LG Class thank youHow many times I've told you that I do only paid reviews? When someone pays me only I'll sing praises...

Battery runs out very fast. I regret i bought this crap.
I also experiencing unusual heat. So scary

Dr nivan, 05 Oct 2015does this phone support 4gyes it does support 4g lte

• peanutbutter

Dr nivan, 05 Oct 2015does this phone support 4gYes it support LTE 4G on Both sims.

• aliya

guys i really want to buy this phone..! but just want to know from people those who are facing automatic phone shut down problem... did u buy d phone from ebay or some other online store or from mobile shops ????
because this is a grave problem.. and for a phone with such perfect specs .. a genuine product should not give these kinds of problem..

• Dr nivan

thephoneguy, 04 Oct 2015After updating this phone, I have to say, this phone is just pe... moredoes this phone support 4g

Waiting for sony xperia m5 gaming review
Is it good for gaming. .
Please reply thank u

• jorge

[deleted post]Expedia m5 dual is OK

• ashish

i am using xperia m5 dual in gold colour from last 2 days and that was a great experiance in terms of camera sound and its display. battery is also ok
but now i am facing a big problem with this phone. it is getting shuitdown and after that i am not be able to turn it on,

somewhere on gsmarena i red this isue in opiniuns tht when we pluged the charger than it wil be turn on!

i applied the same thng and than i was able to turn on my phne
tht exercise i hv done for 4 times from afternoon

i have talk with store
and they ask me to come there after that they wil do smthng
but is there any solution of this issue
bcz its a big problem !
so if any1 have any solution then pls reply me and help me
thanks

• thephoneguy

After updating this phone,
I have to say, this phone is just perfect. Battery issue is fixed and works very well now
camera is best

• Taz

Geekyranjeet, 03 Oct 2015Sure, stay tuned.. Will you do a review of LG V10 end LG Class thank you