Sony Xperia M5 Dual

Sony Xperia M5 Dual

• Geekyranjeet

[deleted post]Sure, stay tuned..

raks, 02 Oct 2015i want to buy this phone...pls tell me it vl good decision or no... moreDont buy sony m5 dual trust me or else u will regret. The battery life is very bad, screen small, and overheating issues occurs.

• dontbuysony

I bought this phone and used it just for one week. I am really dissapointed, the price for this phone is really high i expect it works better. Battery draining really fast, overheating issues, camera is bad when u take pics at concert at night...i already sold my phone and change to note 4. Note 4 is awesome but sometimes will lag, i suggest you guys buy one plus one or asus zenfone selfie for a mid range phone

• ashish

i am using xperia m5 dual in gold colour from last 2 days and that was a great experiance in terms of camera sound and its display. battery is also ok
but now i am facing a big problem with this phone. it is getting shuitdown and after that i am not be able to turn it on,

somewhere on gsmarena i red this isue in opiniuns tht when we pluged the charger than it wil be turn on!

i applied the same thng and than i was able to turn on my phne
tht exercise i hv done for 4 times from afternoon

i have talk with store
and they ask me to come there after that they wil do smthng
but is there any solution of this issue
bcz its a big problem !
so if any1 have any solution then pls reply me and help me
thanks

• poo

hi i just bought this phone...for first time charge, how long we need to charge ?

• Z

I just realized that my gold xperia M5 have a severe screen bleeding. From the warranty book there's no statement on claiming warranty for screen bleeding. So what should I do about it?

• thephoneguy

i just downloaded a big firmware update for this phone.

Anyone know the change log?

raks, 02 Oct 2015i want to buy this phone...pls tell me it vl good decision or no... moreSony M5 is dual Sim and 4g ready.Its camera, Ram and processor is better than moto x play but its 5 inch whereas moto x play is 5.5 inch.

Sony xperia M5 is a great phone if you wanna use it for camera and multimedia purpose mainlyand its dual Sim
.I have shown comparison videos and its camera is unbeatable.Probably world's largest resolution in android phones.I suggest to go for imported phones on eBay.Its costing only 25,000 something dr..only con is you won't get the manufacturer warranty with it.But it will be 100% sealed and genuine.I have ordered one for myself.

• raks

i want to buy this phone...pls tell me it vl good decision or not....its dual sim or single sim not confirmed ....i totally confued in moto x play n sony m 5..which one i vl buy...pls suggest

• cruxidex

Peanut Butter, 01 Oct 2015Anyone have this unit already? Does it have LTE in both sim card... moreboth slots can be used for LTE. by default it will prefer sim 1
if you want to change to have LTE to sim2 it has 2 steps
1. change data sim to sim 2
2. in sim 2 options need to change network mode to prefer LTE

• Z

I owned a Gold Xperia M5 the phone in ok but it tends to become hot compared to my former Xperia TX.

• Peanut Butter

Anyone have this unit already? Does it have LTE in both sim card slot if you are using the Dual Sim version??

Thanks :D

• pwcc

AnonD-418045, 21 Sep 2015You are right Gaurav. Dude...i also disagree with the price..but there are lot of different between c5 and m5..m5 has the better camera..chip set..gpu..and it is a water proof divice..the cpu of m5 is proformming lot better than c5's..and the rear camera also..m5 has 3gb of ram while c5 getting 2gb..and m5 has a 441ppi display while c5 has a 367ppi(as my memory) one....so there must be a big difference of the price

• MaDdy

Hope ll get firmware updates for better battery life.
Camera is too good n the only drawback is battery life.
Hope for the best.

• gab

phc, 27 Sep 2015guys pls dont buy sony M5 its totally faulty product, battery li... morewhat are you talking about? 70% in half a day is bad? i wish my phone would do that, its usually at 50-40. that's actually good battery life.

excellent camera

• Anoar hossain

Geekyranjeet, 27 Sep 2015Having 70% at the half way of a day is good news... I'm using th... moreI m waiting 4 ur rply

• john

phone seams to shut down on its self

• Geekyranjeet

phc, 27 Sep 2015guys pls dont buy sony M5 its totally faulty product, battery li... moreHaving 70% at the half way of a day is good news... I'm using this as my primary phone for the past two weeks and battery is good. I'll post the review soon, stay tuned to me..