Sony Xperia M5 Dual

Sony Xperia M5 Dual

excellent camera

• Anoar hossain

Geekyranjeet, 27 Sep 2015Having 70% at the half way of a day is good news... I'm using th... moreI m waiting 4 ur rply

• john

phone seams to shut down on its self

• Geekyranjeet

phc, 27 Sep 2015guys pls dont buy sony M5 its totally faulty product, battery li... moreHaving 70% at the half way of a day is good news... I'm using this as my primary phone for the past two weeks and battery is good. I'll post the review soon, stay tuned to me..

• Akshaya Shetty

Battery is excellent... Lasts 1.5 days on moderate use. No hanging unlike 'Hangsung'the phone is very fast, camera is excellent

• phc

guys pls dont buy sony M5 its totally faulty product, battery life is not longer, in normal used its dry up to 70% with in half day, other things are good, but battey life so so soo bad...

• thephoneguy

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2015It plays slowlyyou know that Samsung A8 uses Snapdragon 615 right?

A chip that is well known for overheating to 70 celcius?

Think before you type man

• thephoneguy

Anyone claiming "heat issues" has never used a powerful phone before.

All phones will generate heat, and Sony M5 already does a good job keeping temperature down. It does not over-heat. Samsung phones will generate heat exactly the same way.

upset, 26 Sep 2015I am from Malaysia.Used it for 7days, very dissappointed, heat i... morecan u tell me which phone doesn't heat when u play games connect to 4g ??? do you know when u connect to 4g every phone will drain the battery very fast. pffttt even the galaxy a8 will drain very fast if u connect to 4g or playing without stop ;)

AnonD-418045, 26 Sep 2015All SW decoder marked and all hw+ decoder unmarked Thank u

• Z

upset, 26 Sep 2015I am from Malaysia.Used it for 7days, very dissappointed, heat i... moreCan you please explain more on the battery life, because now i'm using Xperia TX which the battery is not long lasting which the screen on time only last about 2 hours only and i've decided to buy this phone.

AnonD-435629, 26 Sep 2015It plays slowly can u suggest me type of codec that plays?All SW decoder marked and all hw+ decoder unmarked

AnonD-418045, 15 Sep 2015Rocki download mx player app... It plays slowly can u suggest me type of codec that plays?

AnonD-418045, 15 Sep 2015Rocki download mx player app... It plays slowly

• upset

I am from Malaysia.Used it for 7days, very dissappointed, heat issues after using for 20mins , battery draining very fast..price very high, guys go for Samsung A8 ;)

Sony says up to 2 Days battery backup

thephoneguy, 25 Sep 2015Friends, I have used this phone for more than a week, and the... moreall phone when connect with 4g will drain battery very fast

how is battery life 4G on, web browsing and gaming, etc.... ?

Friends,

I have used this phone for more than a week, and the biggest issue I have is battery life. It drains quite quickly with 4G on, web browsing and gaming, etc.

BUT, I have found a solution. I think the main issue is the CPU is clocked too high even on standby. Use STAMINA mode and make sure you have "extended usage" turned on. This will reduce the performance, but will enable lots more battery life. Normal text/browsing/simple games like CoC will not be affected.

AnonD-418045, 24 Sep 2015Both are plastic Is it 4g