Sony Xperia M5 Dual

Sony Xperia M5 Dual

Anonymous, 24 Sep 2015Is back glass or plasticBoth are plastic

AnonD-418045, 21 Sep 2015I request don't buy HTC 826.... I bought this phone and sold ou... moreIs back glass or plastic

• CD

Aqdas Shamsi, 24 Sep 2015M5 is better than A8 except display it has 3GB RAM than A8 has o... moreI am using this phone for more than 10 days now. This phone has following three main issues -
1. SMS - If you try to delete any SMS directly, it will take a minute. If you open the SMS and then delete, it deletes the message but won't go to the main screen of SMS.
2. In dual SIM setting you can't set any SIM as default for SMS and calling.
3. Battery backup is not good if you use 3G / 4G.

I thought Sony will release the update but still there is no update after th the release of this phone. So I feel Samsung is far better compare to Sony.

THX SONY! Im from Malaysia, the retail price of M5 is RM1599 but i can RM1499 in other shops or even lower. Powerful specs yet reasonable price. GoodJob!

• Aqdas Shamsi

anvi, 23 Sep 2015Plz tell me is m5 is better than galaxy a8? I want better perfo... moreM5 is better than A8 except display it has 3GB RAM than A8 has only 2GB & M5 can record & play 4K Videos which A8 can't

• san

AnonD-439841, 20 Sep 2015plasticback is glass

I'm Planning To Buying Sony M5, Please Tell Me Sony M5 Good or Not?

Xperia m5 performance overall is very good and Galaxy a8 have a big screen with long battery backup...

• anvi

Plz tell me is m5 is better than galaxy a8?
I want better performance and longer battery life

• De'mark

AnonD-257122, 22 Sep 2015Sony phones are a class apart, can't even think of buying any ot... moreYes Trever, I'm too of the same opinion after having used Sammy, Asus, Motorola, and xiaomi

• hassan

Sony's class apart... Whereas M5 is a master piece with best selfie cam&fine rear cam,super speed processor In a water proof casing

I'm going for lenovo vibe shot.....

Sony phones are a class apart, can't even think of buying any other brand.

• Cheekyranjit

Shekhar, 21 Sep 2015This is my First Xperia phone which I am using since a week,and ... moreI doubt you have a sony xperia phone! I presume you are a troll. I've used Xperia U, ZL,Z2,Z3 and now the M5! All I can say is that xperia phones have the best as well as simple uncomplicated UI! It is a pleasure to use sony phones. My M5 has never ever hanged! It is the trademark of the iPhone copycat Korean brand...hanging! There's no one to believe your lie...sorry!

• Cheekyranjit

AnonD-418045, 21 Sep 2015I request don't buy HTC 826.... I bought this phone and sold ou... moreI know it's a bit costly and I wouldn't care about the cost as in my opinion, the user experience is the BEST with Xperia smartphones, like no other... I've used Samsung, Motorola. Mi, Asus and I find using sony phones a wonderful experience... How is the camera? Any heat issues?

• Cheekyranjit

AnonD-418045, 21 Sep 2015I request don't buy HTC 826.... I bought this phone and sold ou... moreHi akshay... How is the battery of this phone? Will it last one day? In a mild user. WhatsApp, email, occasional browsing and no gaming?

Gaurav, 21 Sep 2015Price is too much high . it Price should be with in range of 25K... moreYou are right Gaurav.

• sk

I want to buy sony m5 dual anyone please tell me is it better for me?

• Shekhar

This is my First Xperia phone which I am using since a week,and I have used a whole lot of Flagship as well as mid range smart phones from all major players in the market.
On paper specifications are very good.The feel of it is also of a flagship one.
But Sony Xperia M5 Dual seems to have either major issues with its software or the claimed hardware is simply not there.The camera which is 21mega pixels and supposed to be the strength of any sony device is its biggest drawback.While it hangs every now and then the quality of it is also either less or as good as 13mp shooters available in Gionee S7,plus heating.Very often it is hanged.Even if you use the original 95 mbps transfer rate sony Micro SD,you can't save a time shift video on it.Other normal and primary features like calling or contact interface is also very primitive and very less informative.For example there is no call history feature with a particular contact.Search bar is also placed high on the screen and hard to reach one handed.List is long.
Advice-Not go for this or any Sony Experia device,unless you are getting it free.

• Gaurav

Price is too much high . it Price should be with in range of 25K to 26K .because it has approximately same specification as given in C5 dual. why the sony has launched this phone with a price difference of rupees more than 10K