Sony Xperia neo L

Sony Xperia neo L

Raja, 12 Feb 2013I use this phone..works pretty cool.. worth every penny not many... moreand yap, that's the only problem. if you update facebook, adobe reader. uninstall the update! it'll give you so many space, also still can use :D (use the fb, adobe, i never use xD)

• Raja

I use this phone..works pretty cool.. worth every penny not many issues.. only prob very less internal memory.. ull get 380 mb. . games lag wen many apps are running.. der is option for move to sd ..still internal memory fills ..

kathir, 11 Feb 2013which one is better xperia ray or neo l tell me ..,if me, i choose ray. but, read opinion first, im afraid got bugs in there.

• LUCIFER

kathir, 11 Feb 2013which one is better xperia ray or neo l tell me ..,ray

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2013Please how do you zoom in and out when using the camera.no such tool :) install apps from playstore ;D

Please how do you zoom in and out when using the camera.

• kathir

which one is better xperia ray or neo l
tell me ..,

• jhapz

hi i want to buy this phone ,I want to ask if this is compatible with the games like nba 2k13, call of duty, or mid games and the problem of the zoom camera is there? and how about sound in music in headset is this with bass surround pls help

• Chester

this is my first android cellphone.it's run very good and battery backup is also good.. but my problem is its get slowed when I playing hd games...whatever it's nice phone..

I want to buy a hand set of this range ... Suggest me between Samsung Google nexus s and Sony Xperia neo L

dear bro...just chek it wid this way....
wen playing videos via mx player....click s/w decoder by just click any wer on scrreen and upper right menu....i think defualt it is played by h/w decoder...by changing..u can play almost all hd videos without a single lag.....try it and plase share ur xperince...and ask doubt...by...vml

AnonD-111234, 10 Feb 2013I have bought a xperia neo L a few days ago. I can run any 720p ... moremine works smoothly. just make sure you close any unused apps before that :) also check that movie first, maybe the movie prob?

I have bought a xperia neo L a few days ago. I can run any 720p music videos (29 frames/second) smoothly but when I play a movie file of 720p resolution (23 frames/second) with .mkv extension the movie doesn't run smoothly. It lags all the time. I'm using MX video player pro. Can anybody help me?
N.B. My device is fully updated.

AnonD-111117, 09 Feb 2013What apps can i download i want to buy but i want to know can i ... moreyes u can download all those games and many other awesome ones!

• D.K. PRAJAPATI

I use this phone above 3 months and it's a really awesome mobile and battery power is also best than other cells but there was some problem about his processor,some time do misbehave and if u use a more apps and game so processor is working so slow.

What apps can i download i want to buy but i want to know can i download fruit ninja,angry birds and many popular games where i can download and what is lowest price for this mobile? tnx :D

AnonD-77904, 09 Feb 2013i think this is very good. my battery is on 21 % on 10.00 p.m. i... more8 a.m. **

i think this is very good. my battery is on 21 % on 10.00 p.m. i use whatsapp and facebook. till 12.00 a.m and that means two hours, i left it, and on 8:00 p.m i still got 9 % charged within 2 hours and battery fully charged

aman, 08 Feb 2013I hav purchased thz phone 2mnth ago but m nt at all happy wth th... moremaybe you are opening too much apps or using too much ram. if you are kind of guy who always multi-task, sorry dude, you made a wrong choice. Multi-task = dual core. Atleast :)

• micro

If Their is 2nd handset so plzzzzzzz tel v hve to buy d cell nices .......