Sony Xperia Pro-I

Sony Xperia Pro-I

Xavier, 26 Oct 2021The sides design of this phone reminds me of the Sony Erics... morehow do you mean ?
Sony Ericsson C902 looks nothing like this

DMX, 26 Oct 2021If you want a professional camera you buy a professional ca... moreAnd who are you to tell me what should I buy with my money ?

• Moneypet

I thought atleast they will put inside snap 895 but its not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Xavier

The sides design of this phone reminds me of the Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber-shot. That was great phone for that years..

• Ome

OMG 😲one of the best phone 😍😍😍😍😍
I wish I can buy πŸ˜ͺ

• teompa

The phone costs 2,000 euros and it has an optical zoom of only 2x? Better not. A total disappointment.

• Carol

Apple.is.King, 26 Oct 20211800$! Oh boy When SONY goes bankrupt I wonder what will h... moreDidn't apple released a dongle or some bionic godzilla liquid retina plastic GPu somewhere in the past weaks? Go there... is more fun. Or you just jelous that your liquid rectina dongle is cheaper then this sony?

• Carol

One of the camera phones thats worth mentioned after the lumia 1020/950xl.

2.4 um piksel size??? Omg.. This is the beast!!!! Amazing specs, amazing a phone... Congratulations Sony.. This is the most amazing phone of the year

• Dipesh

Dear sony, please come back in india..πŸ™πŸ˜­

• Apple.is.King

1800$! Oh boy
When SONY goes bankrupt I wonder what will happen to all these SONY fangirls in gsmarena. That day gsmarena website will hang for sure. LMAO

• xiaomi lover

xiaomi be like for these specs: that makes 300$

DMX, 26 Oct 2021If you want a professional camera you buy a professional ca... moreThat's what Samsung or Apple with Sony sensors do. You description is perfectly explaining the market for those companies with huge market sharing.
Good job

• ICONIC

πŸ“’ SONY ...!! 😑

SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)

Card slot : MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)

Why Hybrid?!! I NEED 2 SIM cards & Memory card
😑

• Ali laleh

Oh my god , i love it , i love Sony , but I'm in iran !!!!!!!

• OSEGANCY

Wow.....! This is superb.

joe nodden, 26 Oct 2021(1) The 13 Pro Max is overrated trash too. (2) It's... moreAre you seriously going to use a typo of his to win that argument?

Ohh it's beautiful! Too bad I have already pulled the trigger on the Xperia 1 III...

DMX, 26 Oct 2021If you want a professional camera you buy a professional ca... moreMaybe they don't want to carry the bulky camera setup everywhere they go. But they want the best possible pic quality when they need it. By no means that this phone can replace a device that sole purpose is to capture image.

I love it