Sony Xperia SL

Sony Xperia SL

can this phone be laminated?? guys please help. i.have white

• S_K

hey..m goin to buy a new phn in btw 1o-15 days..shud i go fr sl.?

• hi20

which 1 is better s2 or sl or acro s plz! plz! its urgent

Hi friends this is Deepak i am planning to buy SL this sunday before that i want suggestion from you should i go for this either Samsung Grand or upcoming Canvas HD please suggest me

• immi

its nice dude and large screen awesome features but one defect is that below 3 button touch

• Anonumous

I just bought Sony Xperia SL and later i realise that there is no VOID seal at the back but the screws looks like they are never touched. Is my phone opened or Does this phone comes without a seal?//

• pa__

[deleted post]But I Love SL....

rocky, 06 Mar 2013Hey dude‘s i am confused which 1 to buy samsung galaxy grand or ... moredude..go for sony sl..cam n display r terrific...only thing wid grand is it has jellybean..u cn upgrade dat evn fr sl..it has got dual core 1.7 processor which is awsum...

• WALEED

What a great phone you should have one ,, simply it is the Best Ever !!!

• Nana

All plz help answer my question plz !!!!! I wonder that How long should I charge my Xperia SL for the first time ???? I just bought it and I don know The first time how long should I charge it????? welcome all answer. Thz before hand

• shoeb

sony xperia sl cz its ppi it more than galaxy grand,its processor also

• deepek

rocky, 06 Mar 2013Hey dude‘s i am confused which 1 to buy samsung galaxy grand or ... moreBuy only sony sl....

• cool_ansh

can v do Video calls with the front camera??
please reply ASAP

• rocky

Hey dude‘s i am confused which 1 to buy samsung galaxy grand or experia sl !! Itz urgent !! Any sugestions pls ??

OREO, 05 Mar 2013I will suggest you to buy Xperia SL bcz of following reason: 1)... morexperia sl - 22,750 INR
Samsung s3 -27,000 INR
If am sur that i can buy sl....do i look crazy to buy s3

• Abhishek

sybert, 06 Mar 2013why my internal storage only 25GB and ram below 700MB?Rest of the Memory (RAM and Internal) is eaten up by android itself. So actual available Internal memory is around 26 GB and RAM available for user is just around 640 MB.

• sybert

why my internal storage only 25GB and ram below 700MB?

what do you prefer?.Sony Xperia ACRO S, SL or S? please suggest.. im planning on buying.. TIA. =)

sl pics, 05 Mar 2013plz mail me too d pics taken from xperia sl Sure :) what's ur email add??

• sl pics

AnonD-113405, 22 Feb 2013If u want I can show you some sample pictures. Just give me the ... moreplz mail me too d pics taken from xperia sl