Sony Xperia T3

Sony Xperia T3

• Dobre

I like T3.

• Halil

Had this phone for 5 years and the time has come to replace it (battery died, and case cracked on some spots), would recommend it if you are just looking for a phone thats not gonna be used for gaming.

• cobbydale steve

Bought for only £40
Very light in weight
Camera so-so
Battery fair
Good screen size
Why pay over the top prices for the latest phones when this will do the job at a fraction of the cost?

It has been more than 3 year since I bought it, I dropped countless times, yet no cracks on the screen. Despite RAM is getting too small, and system update is not up-to-date, it is a wonderful phone. I would not replace it if all the apps I need are compatible with the phone.

• erki

Two years works properly. Good battery and camera.

• AnonD-719745

I got this device in 2014. Until now I still use it and have never experienced problems at all.

CHOCOLATE Boy, 01 May 2017I bought this phone in 2014 but Now I think it was my big mista... moreNot everyone is bad :) All i can see its just fanboy :)

mgpatel , 23 Jan 2017i bought xperia t3 at 19999/-INR.with in 15 month its PCB is not... moreChange rom and enjoy

• dipak

I have been using sony xperia t3 since last 3/4 months. The service centre reloaded software twice. Now it is not working. I approached service centre. After checking they intimated me that the mother board needs to be changed. Isn't strange to find such after one and half year. The inbuilt camera is good one. I wont recommend any one to go for Sony brand of mobile. May i request you to advice me how can I use the inbuilt camera and sound system only. This is hopeless to face such experience after spending about twent thousand of rupees on this phone.

• Delson Dayai

this phone is to week and to mush hang i cant use this phone i break it..

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2017Jio supported yes or no No

• CHOCOLATE Boy

I bought this phone in 2014 but
Now I think it was my big mistake
Don't buy any Sony mobile
It 🔥 heating up
Bad in gaming
Worst device....

• hello

i bought xperia t3 in 2015 but no new updates till now stll kitkat my phone back has totaly cracked without any fall. So buying sony phones are worthless...Never ever buy this crap again.

AnonD-421624, 20 Jan 2017does xperia t3 supports 4g and can get lollipop update g... moreJio supported yes or no

• user

bad in gaming

• mgpatel

i bought xperia t3 at 19999/-INR.with in 15 month its PCB is not work properly so phone continuously shut down and heated. I disappointed to Sony b'coz Price of PCB is 7650/-INR so it is so costly. I suggest to all Don't buy any Mobile Of Sony Xperia

does xperia t3 supports 4g

and can get lollipop update
great phone
using my xperia for 3 years

• Raj

sai, 03 Jan 2017my sony xperia t3 mobile not supporting to the 4G sim but in th... moreHey can u have write manual setting and then save wait two minutes sure work lte

• sai

my sony xperia t3 mobile not supporting to the 4G sim but in the network technology specification(internet) it is showng LTE option .please let me know whether is it supporting the LTE or not?.if it supports how shoud i access

• Ajyptl23

Very bad services vest of money.