Sony Xperia T3

Sony Xperia T3

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2014same boring design......Same 100 times better than Samsung

available?

• lakru1

Feel superior with my loving z1, with this crap

• mejt

Anonymous, 03 Jun 2014Nice big phone, but what about smaller ones??? I will neve... moreDude the best sony has in smallpackage is sony xperia z1 compact,great phone by the way!

• AnonD-202017

• Danilo Cavalera

Uff! Midrange

Love my xperia z

• Danilo Cavalera

What sony is doing? I think they just want money, this phone has low specs to be anuncied in few time after the z2 come out, why they dont take a time working for nice gadget. The thikness is good, but why so soon? I will stay with my love xz until they put some with 441ppi display
Shame

• Prasanth

T2 has only 245ppi in 6.0 size screen and T3 has~277 ppi pixel density in 5.3 size. SO, my next mobile is T3. But it could be better, if the ppi is more than 320ppi. I hope T4 has this feature :P.

did it has usb otg ,screen protection ,light bar on bottom like m2???

• nick

2007 screen res.

Nice big phone, but what about smaller ones??? I will never buy any phone over 4 inches.

Will Sony introduce a phone like this, but in maximum 4.0 incehs, or this year we can forget this "dream"???

What's happening to Sony. I mean these are outdated specs. They already had a couple of handsets with the same or nearly the same specs. Like Samsung, they are unnecessarily flooding the market with numerous handsets having same specifications.

Same as T2 except pixel and camera

• Vicky

Sony Xperia T3 is the slimmest smartphone ever launched by Sony. Another milestone by Sony

same boring design......