Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

The patriot, 18 Jul 2016Some people say(including review website)say this phone camera i... moreIt's not true, camera is simply stunning in fact the best I've come across in a smartphone. Whenever I post some pics on Facebook, people ask me what kind of Camera I use, as the pics are sharp & bright.

AnonD-537624, 17 Jul 2016People like it more then x performance but i saw some videos the... moreIt is not optimized well, maybe a software update can fix it.

The patriot, 18 Jul 2016Some people say(including review website)say this phone camera i... moreNever it is improved even in low light.

• The patriot

Some people say(including review website)say this phone camera is terrible in day and low light..is it true?

AnonD-497674, 17 Jul 2016Comparing it to the galaxy a5 2016 one can safely say Xperia X i... moreXperia X outperforms the poor A5 by miles, Samsung clones can never ever come close to Sony's class.

Comparing it to the galaxy a5 2016 one can safely say Xperia X is a pro! I like it.

People like it more then x performance but i saw some videos the performance has softawre issues which aren't present on this phone

AnonD-481725, 17 Jul 2016People are becoming crazy on this phone and i don't blame them,i... moreSo true, it's Sony magic and this is a superb phone which is making people go crazy.

People are becoming crazy on this phone and i don't blame them,it is sony magic :D

AnonD-257122, 16 Jul 2016Amazing camera I must say, took tons of pics today with my X and... moreDon't forget that low pixels in low light is better.

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2016Please show us some sample pics because I am really curious abou... moreGo to Google man

Got this beauty last week, posted some pics on facebook using the camera for the first time and the comments I got were "so clear and sharp pics, which company's DSLR camera are you using right now" says it all about it's camera capabilities.

• Quang Hung

Just bought this phone a few days ago. Pretty satisfied with the overall experience.
The phone is very easy to handle, even with its 5.0" screen. It also doesn't heat up too much, like the previous Z entries.

Software quality is excellent. No app reloading detected.

I rarely use its camera, so I don't know about it. However, this phone brings a very enjoyable experience, and is suitable for normal users' (and gamers') need.

i bought it two days ago,it's just amazing
front facing camera is superb,main camera is the best with fastest AF
screen is so much better than z5 and is so brighter even than apple 6s
loud speaker is so good,metal works very well on hand,finger printer scanner is so much faster than last model,and it's so pretty i have black version,battery is so good

AnonD-257122, 16 Jul 2016Amazing camera I must say, took tons of pics today with my X and... morePlease show us some sample pics because I am really curious about the camera quality.

Amazing camera I must say, took tons of pics today with my X and the result was just amazing, even the low light pics looked great.

Dual heatpipes, 15 Jul 2016You are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My s... moreYes. My Z3 works very smooth too.

Dual heatpipes, 15 Jul 2016You are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My s... moreSony phones are simply awesome, even my previous Z3 was simply great, that's why I don't mind paying a hefty amount in buying their phones as they last for years without any trouble.

Stiffles, 14 Jul 2016Sony is the best, hands down, I've been using xperia zr for 3 ye... moreYou are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My sister bought the Zen2 just few months she feel lag already, but it really cheaper than Xperia and now almost 1.5year she thinking need to buy a new phone to replace the very lag phone.

[deleted post]Specs aren't important. Software optimisation is very important too.