Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

• E.S.R

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeYou ask for opinion between iphone and xperia,but when person give you an opinion,you don't agree,so whats you point in this asking?

xperia much better than iphone in alot aspect,and more durable,even iphone use image sensor from sony,you won't regret it

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2016I don't agreeApple fanboy. Lol.

E.S.R, 21 Jul 2016Forget the iphone,just go for xperia x,you wont regret :) I don't agree

Xperia photografy page:

Oj, 22 Jul 2016Hey. Got this phone on contract on Wednesday. It's my first... moreFor Camera There is auto mode & manual mode. Auto mode does all the work for U & selects perfect setting to take pics its really good. It works only at 8 mp camera resolution.

In manual mode, U can choose settings at yourself. if U keep resolution at or below 8mp then U can select scene modes like night, sports etc. & also play with settings like iso, focus & white balance.
If U want full resolution then still U can change settings like focus, iso & white balance, but cannot select mode. U can watch videos & play with different settings to find what is good for U. If U just want to keep it simple then use auto mode mostly.

As for video not all the videos are available in high resolution.

AnonD-257122, 22 Jul 2016I watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I si... moreWhere can I find your photos bro...please post on instagram or twitter.

Roytashro, 22 Jul 2016Its a great phone very fast but the price is too high here ... moreDon't look at price and buy now. It will last longer than cheap crap phones.

I love to watch music videos so I type them as 1080p most of them are there in that resolution but some are in 720p but rarely in 480p.

• Oj

AnonD-257122, 22 Jul 2016I watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I si... moreHow do you get the YouTube one in 1080p? When I watch a video and click on the quality tab it doesn't have an option over 480p

• Roytashro

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2016Next time wait more and buy Sony dude.Its a great phone very fast but the price is too high here but I love it. thank you sony

Oj, 22 Jul 2016Hey. Got this phone on contract on Wednesday. It's my first... moreI watch youtube videos on 1080p and there's no problem I simply change the resolution with ease. As far as camera is concerned it's simply stunning, I use superior auto mode at 20MP (16:9) resolution and results are amazing, when I post pics on on social networking sites, people often ask me what kind of Camera I use.

• Oj

Hey. Got this phone on contract on Wednesday. It's my first Xperia. I wanted the Z5 but it has been discontinued in most phone shops/online retailers so this is the next best thing to me as the Z5 premium is just top big. I'm looking for help though. What's the best setting for camera resolution with the phone? Also, when I watch videos on YouTube it won't let me go above 480p. Is there anyway to change this? Thanks :)

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2016I think its design is the best among smartphones in this da... moreNext time wait more and buy Sony dude.

Im really impressed with this phone. Very little to complain about.

Although I too have heard allot of poor things about the performance

AnonD-481725, 21 Jul 2016Looks like x impressed people more than the x performance.because xp doesn't release globaly. but x is good enough even its chipset is better in optimisation becoz it s refrence original arm cores .. but sd820 cores are different and costomised and need more work on software like kernel part to run apps better

AnonD-481725, 21 Jul 2016Looks like x impressed people more than the x performance.Yes it did, for me at least :-)

Looks like x impressed people more than the x performance.

I think its design is the best among smartphones in this days. I bought an htc 10 but i like the xperia x flat and minimal design sony release this phone very late ! I don t wanna sell my 10 and sony just lost one buyer. Maybe next year

• E.S.R

AnonD-371659, 19 Jul 2016Hai friends can any one give best suggestion which phone is... moreForget the iphone,just go for xperia x,you wont regret :)

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2016 xperia z5 or x ..help plz Well it is indeed a difficult question
I have both, me and my wife and we kept exchanging them with each other till she decided to stick with my beloved z5!
The single most prominent advantage of the x over the z5 is heating issue,
Compared to the x, the z5 does get really warm, not hot but very warm
The second thing is size and handling, the x is more compact and easier to hold,
Both devices r equal regarding camera and battery
The z5 is better at multi tasking, speed and performance,
The x has the stupid disadvantage of the hybrid sim-sd slot, u cannot use both sim caards and sd card, unlike the z5, and by the way that is the main reason my wife returned to z5,
U can decide, but to tell u the truth bro we prefer the z5 generally, and actually i wont stick with the x much, i know i will change it soon either with the z5 again or with an htc, regards!