Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

• NK

Hi,is xperia x support otg actually?
Because went i plug in my pendrive to xperia x
file on pendrive only written by xperia default application
other application like vlc player cannot detect my file on pendrive

• Stiffles

Sony is the best, hands down, I've been using xperia zr for 3 years with no problems at all and still working like the day I bought it. I'm waiting for my x performance to arrive, time for a new phone and Sony is the only brand I'll buy due to spec, reliability and quality. X performance is the best phone in 2016 by far, mark my words

Sonyuser, 13 Jul 2016Same here.. The problem is no other brand impress me and I will ... moreMe too. Sony is the best.

• Stageone

I need a phone with great audio capability. ..what's the Xperia X like with music audio through headphones...?

BeeAnt, 04 Jul 2016Why is everyone complaining about the price when Apple gives the... moreSame thought.. Not only Sony is overpriced other brand also but Sony lasts much longer and mine never went to service center.

• Sonyuser

AnonD-257122, 12 Jul 2016I've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. ... moreSame here.. The problem is no other brand impress me and I will buy Sony only..

• Ohmz

AnonD-318743, 13 Jul 2016I also using Sony and always recommend everyone. I never give up... moreApparently Z series is discontinued, X is the number line now, X performance is the flagship.

AnonD-257122, 12 Jul 2016I've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. ... moreI also using Sony and always recommend everyone. I never give up. But a new edition must be more advanced, superior, modernist etc. from previous edition(s) or model(s). For example, radio, nfc, fingerprint and IP68 features are good for me. I will not take a bath with my phone but we can't know what could be..
I will wait for Z6 or buy Z5 :)
Regards.

• shaan

Why didn't gsmarena mentioned that for dual sim function it's not dedicated..it contains a hybrid sim slot

AnonD-318743, 12 Jul 2016Xperia X or XA series are ok for design but Xperia M5 or Z5 seri... moreI've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. I recently switched to X and it's carrying on the legacy of the Z series despite of being waterproof (which I personally don't care about). Change in the design is always welcome so is the Camera, X has a superb camera even in low lights. Reason for moving to X was quite simple, they didn't release the Z6 :-) and I'm only comfortable with Sony, none other brands impress me.

Xperia X or XA series are ok for design but Xperia M5 or Z5 series are much better. Trimmed feature(s) not performance.

Manphonic, 06 Jul 2016Question .. The dual sim version of this phone, does it have ... moreIt has two slots for two sim cards and no dedicated slot for an SD card. The slot for the second simcard will be used for the micro SD if you're going to use only one simcard.

I recently bought this Xperia X phone in Lime Gold having a 64gb internal memory and dual sim slots. The second sim slot is also used for the micro SD card if you're only using one simcard. I am using two so I cannot put an SD card. Originally, I was looking for a phone with dual sim slots and a dedicated slot for micro SD but since I think the internal memory of 64gb will be sufficient, I chose to buy this phone. I used to be an xperia Z1c user and I was really satisfied until I switched to a dual sim phone with a really long battery life from another brand. However, I experienced lagging of the device so I sold it and I decided to look for a new phone. I came across a Sony Mobile store, I walked in and immediately saw this model. I was really quite taken despite the hefty price tag so I bought it, with eyes closed. They gave me a free SCR50 style cover in black and a dock charger. The touch screen was very responsive and the color display was amazing. I haven't experienced any lag as of now. It is a simple, slim, and elegant phone. It doesn't look attractive in the pictures but once you get hold of an actual unit, you'll be hooked. The interface is clean and user friendly. It also has a decent battery life given that I use two simcards simultaneously in standby mode. The only things I don't want in this model are: (1)it has a weak wifi signal and (2) tends to get hot fast. It took time before it can detect wifi networks at range which can easily be detected by other phones. But once connected, even simultaneous downloading will be a breeze. The camera also auto shuts down when you use the camera while charging. But overall, I am a happy owner of this phone.

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2016I bought X last week. The design is awesome. View to believe, do... moreHave been a Sony fan for years, used Z2, Z3 & Z5 all have been superb phones for years now the X which I bought today looks promising. Preferred this over S7/S7 edge & G5, agreed the price is a bit high but that's ok as you get to own a device for atleast 2 years if not more without any hassle. People are OK to pay a hefty amount for iPhones with mediocre specs but not for Sony, which is quite strange. Overall I'm highly satisfied with my X, no offense to other brands it's just my personal experience , peace!!

I bought X last week. The design is awesome. View to believe, don't talk without hold the real thing. Maybe is a bit overpriced, but sony alway give me more than 2 years experience without hang or lag. It called user experience. I use HTC incredible(three month use), sensation(eight month), samsung s3(6 month), s4(6 month) before I change to Z2(2 year, still fast like new). And now go to X. The design may look same from photo but totally different when you see the real thing. I don't feel any lack performance by 650. HTC incredile got communication chip failure. Sensation heating issue. S3 lag and slow alway hang. S4 better but start lag and hang after 3 month. Z2, never hang and lag for 2 year plus, just I don't like it's waterproof cover for usb.

Just bought the 64 GB version (lime gold) got a screen protector, a Sony hand bag, Sony stereo headset (apart from the regular headphones in the box) and a 64 GB micro SD card.

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I've experienced myself dude.do you have bought all LG Phones...haha

Rahul, 10 Jul 2016Selling a mid range processor phone for flag ship price is very bad.But you pay for quality not specification.

• Rahul

Selling a mid range processor phone for flag ship price is very bad.

AnonD-346045, 10 Jul 2016Lair ... TrollerI've experienced myself dude.