Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

• Quang Hung

Just bought this phone a few days ago. Pretty satisfied with the overall experience.
The phone is very easy to handle, even with its 5.0" screen. It also doesn't heat up too much, like the previous Z entries.

Software quality is excellent. No app reloading detected.

I rarely use its camera, so I don't know about it. However, this phone brings a very enjoyable experience, and is suitable for normal users' (and gamers') need.

i bought it two days ago,it's just amazing
front facing camera is superb,main camera is the best with fastest AF
screen is so much better than z5 and is so brighter even than apple 6s
loud speaker is so good,metal works very well on hand,finger printer scanner is so much faster than last model,and it's so pretty i have black version,battery is so good

AnonD-257122, 16 Jul 2016Amazing camera I must say, took tons of pics today with my X and... morePlease show us some sample pics because I am really curious about the camera quality.

Amazing camera I must say, took tons of pics today with my X and the result was just amazing, even the low light pics looked great.

Dual heatpipes, 15 Jul 2016You are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My s... moreYes. My Z3 works very smooth too.

Dual heatpipes, 15 Jul 2016You are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My s... moreSony phones are simply awesome, even my previous Z3 was simply great, that's why I don't mind paying a hefty amount in buying their phones as they last for years without any trouble.

Stiffles, 14 Jul 2016Sony is the best, hands down, I've been using xperia zr for 3 ye... moreYou are right, my z2 2years already, it is still veryfast. My sister bought the Zen2 just few months she feel lag already, but it really cheaper than Xperia and now almost 1.5year she thinking need to buy a new phone to replace the very lag phone.

[deleted post]Specs aren't important. Software optimisation is very important too.

• NK

Hi,is xperia x support otg actually?
Because went i plug in my pendrive to xperia x
file on pendrive only written by xperia default application
other application like vlc player cannot detect my file on pendrive

• Stiffles

Sony is the best, hands down, I've been using xperia zr for 3 years with no problems at all and still working like the day I bought it. I'm waiting for my x performance to arrive, time for a new phone and Sony is the only brand I'll buy due to spec, reliability and quality. X performance is the best phone in 2016 by far, mark my words

Sonyuser, 13 Jul 2016Same here.. The problem is no other brand impress me and I will ... moreMe too. Sony is the best.

• Stageone

I need a phone with great audio capability. ..what's the Xperia X like with music audio through headphones...?

BeeAnt, 04 Jul 2016Why is everyone complaining about the price when Apple gives the... moreSame thought.. Not only Sony is overpriced other brand also but Sony lasts much longer and mine never went to service center.

• Sonyuser

AnonD-257122, 12 Jul 2016I've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. ... moreSame here.. The problem is no other brand impress me and I will buy Sony only..

• Ohmz

AnonD-318743, 13 Jul 2016I also using Sony and always recommend everyone. I never give up... moreApparently Z series is discontinued, X is the number line now, X performance is the flagship.

AnonD-257122, 12 Jul 2016I've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. ... moreI also using Sony and always recommend everyone. I never give up. But a new edition must be more advanced, superior, modernist etc. from previous edition(s) or model(s). For example, radio, nfc, fingerprint and IP68 features are good for me. I will not take a bath with my phone but we can't know what could be..
I will wait for Z6 or buy Z5 :)
Regards.

• shaan

Why didn't gsmarena mentioned that for dual sim function it's not dedicated..it contains a hybrid sim slot

AnonD-318743, 12 Jul 2016Xperia X or XA series are ok for design but Xperia M5 or Z5 seri... moreI've used 3 of the Z series Z2, Z3, Z5 all were awesome phones. I recently switched to X and it's carrying on the legacy of the Z series despite of being waterproof (which I personally don't care about). Change in the design is always welcome so is the Camera, X has a superb camera even in low lights. Reason for moving to X was quite simple, they didn't release the Z6 :-) and I'm only comfortable with Sony, none other brands impress me.

Xperia X or XA series are ok for design but Xperia M5 or Z5 series are much better. Trimmed feature(s) not performance.

Manphonic, 06 Jul 2016Question .. The dual sim version of this phone, does it have ... moreIt has two slots for two sim cards and no dedicated slot for an SD card. The slot for the second simcard will be used for the micro SD if you're going to use only one simcard.