Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

I recently bought this Xperia X phone in Lime Gold having a 64gb internal memory and dual sim slots. The second sim slot is also used for the micro SD card if you're only using one simcard. I am using two so I cannot put an SD card. Originally, I was looking for a phone with dual sim slots and a dedicated slot for micro SD but since I think the internal memory of 64gb will be sufficient, I chose to buy this phone. I used to be an xperia Z1c user and I was really satisfied until I switched to a dual sim phone with a really long battery life from another brand. However, I experienced lagging of the device so I sold it and I decided to look for a new phone. I came across a Sony Mobile store, I walked in and immediately saw this model. I was really quite taken despite the hefty price tag so I bought it, with eyes closed. They gave me a free SCR50 style cover in black and a dock charger. The touch screen was very responsive and the color display was amazing. I haven't experienced any lag as of now. It is a simple, slim, and elegant phone. It doesn't look attractive in the pictures but once you get hold of an actual unit, you'll be hooked. The interface is clean and user friendly. It also has a decent battery life given that I use two simcards simultaneously in standby mode. The only things I don't want in this model are: (1)it has a weak wifi signal and (2) tends to get hot fast. It took time before it can detect wifi networks at range which can easily be detected by other phones. But once connected, even simultaneous downloading will be a breeze. The camera also auto shuts down when you use the camera while charging. But overall, I am a happy owner of this phone.

Anonymous, 11 Jul 2016I bought X last week. The design is awesome. View to believe, do... moreHave been a Sony fan for years, used Z2, Z3 & Z5 all have been superb phones for years now the X which I bought today looks promising. Preferred this over S7/S7 edge & G5, agreed the price is a bit high but that's ok as you get to own a device for atleast 2 years if not more without any hassle. People are OK to pay a hefty amount for iPhones with mediocre specs but not for Sony, which is quite strange. Overall I'm highly satisfied with my X, no offense to other brands it's just my personal experience , peace!!

I bought X last week. The design is awesome. View to believe, don't talk without hold the real thing. Maybe is a bit overpriced, but sony alway give me more than 2 years experience without hang or lag. It called user experience. I use HTC incredible(three month use), sensation(eight month), samsung s3(6 month), s4(6 month) before I change to Z2(2 year, still fast like new). And now go to X. The design may look same from photo but totally different when you see the real thing. I don't feel any lack performance by 650. HTC incredile got communication chip failure. Sensation heating issue. S3 lag and slow alway hang. S4 better but start lag and hang after 3 month. Z2, never hang and lag for 2 year plus, just I don't like it's waterproof cover for usb.

Just bought the 64 GB version (lime gold) got a screen protector, a Sony hand bag, Sony stereo headset (apart from the regular headphones in the box) and a 64 GB micro SD card.

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2016I've experienced myself dude.do you have bought all LG Phones...haha

Rahul, 10 Jul 2016Selling a mid range processor phone for flag ship price is very bad.But you pay for quality not specification.

• Rahul

Selling a mid range processor phone for flag ship price is very bad.

AnonD-346045, 10 Jul 2016Lair ... TrollerI've experienced myself dude.

• Tigar Herman

How to change font system sony xperia X?

• Gregory

We really need high-range and mid-range COMPACT versions of these phones.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016Just sent my phone because of that problem, I no longer support LGSay No to LG and Samsung.
Go for Sony.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016the chipset is fast enough cortex a72 cores are very fast cpu co... moreI'm 100% sure that Sony won't lag. Yes after updates their phones become even faster. My Z3 can fly after marshmallow update.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016Be careful LG phones will have boot loop issue after few months ... moreJust sent my phone because of that problem, I no longer support LG

Fpointftoobig, 07 Jul 2016The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The ... morethe chipset is fast enough cortex a72 cores are very fast cpu core and it is high end cpu core don t worry about chipset. if there s some lag that s software failure they improve it with updates

Fpointftoobig, 07 Jul 2016The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The ... moreBuy any Sony you want. Sony is Sony. Always better.

• Fpointftoobig

The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The processor is not fast enough as the s7 that u will feel the lag after taking a picture. I wilk buy if the price was 150bucks cheaper. I will buy the price drop z5 compact instead to replace my 2 years old z1 compact.

I'm happy with xperia x . Awesome phone .

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016My friend purchased xperia x. After all it s a very good phone w... moreBe careful LG phones will have boot loop issue after few months of usage.
I've never faced any issues with my Sony Xperia Z3.

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016hi guys and gulls i buy this phone .. i thought it is expensive... moreSony's UI is very smooth. Even my Z3 is smooth till now.