Sony Xperia X

Sony Xperia X

• Tigar Herman

How to change font system sony xperia X?

• Gregory

We really need high-range and mid-range COMPACT versions of these phones.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016Just sent my phone because of that problem, I no longer support LGSay No to LG and Samsung.
Go for Sony.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016the chipset is fast enough cortex a72 cores are very fast cpu co... moreI'm 100% sure that Sony won't lag. Yes after updates their phones become even faster. My Z3 can fly after marshmallow update.

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2016Be careful LG phones will have boot loop issue after few months ... moreJust sent my phone because of that problem, I no longer support LG

Fpointftoobig, 07 Jul 2016The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The ... morethe chipset is fast enough cortex a72 cores are very fast cpu core and it is high end cpu core don t worry about chipset. if there s some lag that s software failure they improve it with updates

Fpointftoobig, 07 Jul 2016The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The ... moreBuy any Sony you want. Sony is Sony. Always better.

• Fpointftoobig

The design are awesome and comfortably to hold in one hand. The processor is not fast enough as the s7 that u will feel the lag after taking a picture. I wilk buy if the price was 150bucks cheaper. I will buy the price drop z5 compact instead to replace my 2 years old z1 compact.

I'm happy with xperia x . Awesome phone .

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016My friend purchased xperia x. After all it s a very good phone w... moreBe careful LG phones will have boot loop issue after few months of usage.
I've never faced any issues with my Sony Xperia Z3.

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2016hi guys and gulls i buy this phone .. i thought it is expensive... moreSony's UI is very smooth. Even my Z3 is smooth till now.

• Manphonic

Question ..
The dual sim version of this phone,
does it have a dedicated memory card slot , plus two sims slot ..
or is it just two slots? one for the sim card and the other for the memory card
meaning if i use two sim cards i will not be able to use the memory card slot

My friend purchased xperia x. After all it s a very good phone with its beauty and shine. I have g5 and will not buy another phone but if i have nt my lovely g5 i will go for x

• gaaron

Yogi, 06 Jul 2016Look what... There is a price cut of $50 in US.. Hoping the s... moreLol u have no idea bro the phone price is going to cut down after 6 month or maybe in dec. This phone is going to be 400 or 450$...sony phone always cut there price big time thats y I love sony...:-)

• roebling

Neither the specs nor the text mentions where Sony phones are made, an important consideration when judging price. US manufacturing got so pricey that nothing's made here anymore. Korea and Japan are pricey but customers gladly pay the premium, seeing value in those countries superior quality. China, of course, brings the cheap but quality hasn't been high.

• Yogi

Look what...
There is a price cut of $50 in US..
Hoping the same to happen in INDIA....
Waiting 😉

hi guys and gulls i buy this phone .. i thought it is expensive .. but i loved its design and retired my s7 for a while for experience this sony phone with my mate 8 phablet.. and now .. i think my s7 retired for ever .. i love my x .. better than any flagships out there .. just buy it .. i can t explain why i love this lovely stuff .. and i know for now all thing is not just flagship hardware and high-numbers specs .. you can taste smooth ui like butter fast application running like rocket good size for your pocket .. xperia x run games very good !! better than my mate 8 and 100 present better than p9 too .. but near and somtimes better than my s7 exynos version .. but i preffer x

Abhi, 04 Jul 2016Highly overpriced. Poor business tactics. Seriously Sony has ... more600$ for Xiaomi phone isn't high but 700$ for Sony phone is high? Lol.

BeeAnt, 04 Jul 2016Why is everyone complaining about the price when Apple gives the... moreAbsolutely true. Sony is amazing in all aspects.