Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

Sony Xperia XA1 Plus

Hello my brother got this phone. It got updated to android 8 and it keeps showing " PROCESS SYSTEM ISN'T RESPONDING " I went to sony forum with a topic of 4 pages about people complaining about this problem. Nobody responded. Please what to do? Warranty didn't fix it!

What's the possibility of Xa1plus updated to Android Pie?

• Pachnerias

Hi, 15 Dec 2018I have no idea what are yoi talkin about, if you use one of... moreAther words uncle father

• Alyana

YMS, 23 Dec 2018How fast it take to full charges, does we buy another charg... moreSold separately fast charger (depends frm region maybe) got regular charger out of the box. It takes 3.5hrs to fully charge.(great SOC).

• YMS

How fast it take to full charges, does we buy another charger to charge mobile fast

• Lokesh anand

vinnu, 03 Dec 2018bro where you bought 14k? I got it in 13999rs from Flipkart

• Hi

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2018Hi after ive updated my xperia xa1 plus my signal reception... moreHi maybe you can try to do a hard reset via xperia companinion pc app, but better solution would be to reflash the rom so it will be completely fresh.

• Joe

after update the speaker quality increased sound is crystal clear

Hi after ive updated my xperia xa1 plus my signal reception droped and is now consistently weak while having good signal using other phones. Please help what should i do?

• Mo

donz, 15 Dec 2018Guyz...is xa1 plus has overheating issues??Well if you keep a lot apps on it will start.. but not as hot as it would be from 3D gaming.

• donz

Guyz...is xa1 plus has overheating issues??

• Hi

Pachnerias, 12 Dec 2018All the other is failure XA1, XA1 PLUS, XA2, XA2 ULTRA. Di... moreI have no idea what are yoi talkin about, if you use one of xa1 lines maybe you got a device with other country rom, as mycame with russia one and the signal was poor until I flashed central europe rom, the flash procedure is not hard since flashtool has integrated xperifirm and once you download the rom it does everything automatically to start flashing.. Its not like older days were you had exclude some files, covert file to flash format and etc.. Its gone.. I have xa1 plus and since its a mediatek device Iam super impressed how well its optimized, of course you cant compare it to flagship performance but Iam not a gamer and theres no need to have one if you do simple daily tasks, the only disapointment is camera at low light (using shutter speed 1/30 disables laggy experience), but in good light the 23mpx does crispy detailed, real color photos and maybe a screen bluesh white color tint, but I fixed it with night light filter, which I have always turned on and forgot about it. Battery easy goes full day thats what you need and battery care charges it slowly if your repetetive long charging habits are detected. So its made to last ;)

• Pachnerias

All the other is failure XA1, XA1 PLUS, XA2, XA2 ULTRA.
Difficult to catch a glimpse,
No means grasp a phone performance with 8 cores.
Difficult to catch WIFI signal.
It will brake your nerves, i'm very sorry for the sonys
downfall, it was once a top now its tinsel

• Alyana

Me, 27 Nov 2018Got 2.73 update on CE1, November Security Patch, maybe some... moreSystem error has gone after the new update.

• St

vinnu, 03 Dec 2018bro where you bought 14k? Available on flipkart for 14k Rs. Also sony website price has been reduced also, so dealers will also sell around this price

• vinnu

St, 02 Dec 2018Supports jio. New update is excellent & phone is bac... morebro where you bought 14k?

After update I noticed that front facing camera has gesture shot, also back camera macro improved

All dual sim models of this phone are 4 gb ram

Supports jio.

New update is excellent & phone is back to butter smooth again.
Reason to update via Pc instead of wifi is that chance of bugs is very less here compared to wifi.
Excellent phone in this price range 14000 Rs.

• v

Mahmoud.Ebada, 10 Oct 2018It's a user fault coz they upgraded from 7 to 8 Android via... moreCan I ask how to update your phone via pc? I'm not tech savvy