Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

• Nick

I found it new for 115€ do you think it's a good price? Any other phone that you will suggest me for max 150€

Ash, 03 Jun 2021Call of duty mobile game keeps lagging alot in this Sony xp... moreiPhone using the chipset that similar with Snapdragon 8xx because their chipset is well optimised, while Helio P20 is similar with Snapdragon 625 which only relies on Cortex A5x, Arm Cortex A5x like A53 A55 etc is intended for power saving core NOT for performance core, so it is NOT for heavy game since the chipset is for small tasking

Don't forget, eMMC also has bottleneck with it's limited read write capabilites, if the chipset is slow, using eMMC can be very painful especially with high multi tasking

• Clay

Same

• 24KJOE

Papi. Rs, 21 Mar 2021Best phone ever... Still using, on the forth year.. Still o... moreLikewise after four years still functioning perfectly

Bought my XA1 Ultra in August 2017. In its four year service, it fell thousands of times on the floor, in various locations and from various heights. It even dove once into an aquarium (do not ask me why...). And yet, it still stands well and alive, even today. Its screen still has yet to present a single crack. This is simply the sturdiest phone I have ever, EVER possessed.

Unfortunately, as years pass by, its software proves to be insufficient now (Android 8 starting to show incompatibilities with several recent apps), and both the Wi-Fi and 4G antennae have become practically obsolete. That is the reason why I signed up on this website in the first place.

Still, this €400 investment has proven to be most profitable across these four years.

• Tt

Alsheikhly, 24 Mar 2021can i update the system above than Android 8.0 ??No

Ash, 03 Jun 2021Call of duty mobile game keeps lagging alot in this Sony xp... moreExactly.. The lagging is too much and the graphics is extremely low... If you want to game don't buy

• Philip

Bought this phone in Berlin Media Markt in August 2017. In October 2019, the screen became to be white and jumping. Main camera became to be white and out of focus. 2 years and 2 month of a life time. I think it is a little bit to short life. This phone could work longer, at least one more year. Pitty... Not recommending this phone and not recommending Sony.

• Ali

Also experiencing the very same problem of selecting Sim cards.I want to use Telkom but it refuses,only allowing MTN,vodacom nd cell C.What can I do,help?

• Ash

Call of duty mobile game keeps lagging alot in this Sony xperia xa1 ultra. I'll literally suggest if you're a gaming edict or love mobile games specially like action games then please don't buy this mobile Sony xperia xa1 ultra. It's worst for gaming and also the other features are not so good. I'm not satisfied with this phone i think I've wasted my 30,000 on a rubbish thing, currently i have a second hand iPhone 6 and uh won't believe it's working damm good than this Sony xperia, even I'm able to play call of duty soo well and lagg free in an old iPhone 6. Sony should work on their gaming performance and phone features. Coz currently it's just rubbish and waste of money.

Alsheikhly, 24 Mar 2021can i update the system above than Android 8.0 ??no

Hi. I need help. I just bought this phone week ago. I know it's an old model phone but I bought it brand new and unlocked. Now my problem is I was trying to use my sim card from my other phone but the customer support of straight talk said that my sim is 5g and this phone is just LTE 4g? Does it mean I can only use 4g sim cards on this phone? If so, where can I get a 4g sim card that will be compatible? Help me guys 😩

• JZBN0323

Hi. I just bought this phone week ago. I know it's kinda old phone but I bought it brand new and unlocked. Do you think I can use a new sim card on this phone? I don't understand what the customer service of straight talk told me. I think it's something about my sim card is 5g and the xa1 ultra is just LTE? Help. 😩

• Alsheikhly

can i update the system above than Android 8.0 ??

I have been using Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual (Black, 64GB) for past 4 years prior to that have used the Sony Xperia XA Ultra Dual (Grey, 16GB) for past 5 years and both are still going strong as of March 2021 while I review. Sony mobiles are built like tanks and will never let you down. The quality and durability is just too good. I was looking for a good non chinese phone and since Sony phones are no longer available I had to settle for Samsung Galaxy F62 but there are lot of questions on the durability of the product. It does not look sturdy. I take a great care of all my devices and yet there are scratches on the new phone used just for 3 days as of today. Not very convincing. Also I checked the specs using Dev Check and Device Info apps and the specs do not match. Bad Experience with Samsung I must say.

• Papi. Rs

Best phone ever... Still using, on the forth year.. Still original, haven't changed anything. Just a charger... Lol.

Hello, I forgot my password for Xperia XA1 ultra . I've attempted several times and now i have to wait 960 seconds for successive attempts. I've tried the default code 0000 but no help. I've tried sony companion but nothing. Someone kindly help

• Mike

Gonnadoo, 07 Dec 2020Bought this fone in 2017, wished I hadn’t !! Within the fi... moreThat ain't right, I literally haven't had a phone take better pictures. Your unit is faulty for sure, or they sold you refurbished phone, depending where did you get it.

Gonnadoo, 07 Dec 2020Bought this fone in 2017, wished I hadn’t !! Within the fi... moreYou must have a dud unit, my one was taking better photo's than the top of the range Samsungs at the time.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Lotta, 23 Nov 2020Then screen stopped working after 3 years of use... No I ne... moreAnd they will cheat u much more.