Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra

• 27 Feb 2017

Navee, 27 Feb 2017Very Low Battery....I was expecting Snapdragon 835...and th... moreGo for xz premium lol.

• A
    • Arian Adler
    • Sdp

No ear for listening!

*165 x *79 x *8.1 mm + *188gr = *2700mAh

What do you think about this:

155× 69 ×7.1 mm+less than 150gr & 2700mAh

• 3rB
      • 27 Feb 2017

Trenton , 27 Feb 2017Wow..Do you know anything about android?? As years pass by ... moreim not developer... yes your right from donut to nougat its been so many tweaks to providing power efficiency as also the os size getting larger, let's see how gsm review this device...
      maybe with 7.0 and 16nm processor could last more than z5

• ?
        • xxG
        • 27 Feb 2017

I am using Xperia Z Ultra (2013) with 6.4 inch screen... An I have 3000 mAh battery. Really worried about the life-time of new XA1... It's more powerful compare to Z Ultra, but has smaller battery.

• N
          • Navee
          • vGP
          • 27 Feb 2017

Very Low Battery....I was expecting Snapdragon 835...and the same camera as of XZ PREMIUM...

• T
            • Trenton
            • IWS
            • 27 Feb 2017

AnonD-648315, 27 Feb 2017z ultra, t2 ultra, c5 ultra, xa ultra now xa1 ultra 5th ge... moreWow..Do you know anything about android?? As years pass by the software becomes lighter. My Z5 battery life increased after noughat..so the battery is enough

• 3rB

z ultra, t2 ultra, c5 ultra, xa ultra now xa1 ultra
              5th gen of ultra and still no finger print reader (forgiven)okay, but 2700mah for a ips 6inch phablet even with helio p20 in 16nm, cannot be even on android 7.xx ... I can imagine the screen on-time much worse if played games on it (octacore running in 2700mah) you must always bring your charger and near an electrical outlet.... a dead sony walking..... I love the design but battery I cant... they already sacrifice many things budget phone already have...

• I
                • I agree with you
                • iiH
                • 27 Feb 2017

AnonD-552529, 27 Feb 20172700mAh battery for a 6' display? Are you kidding me? It's weird to be true

• u
                  • user
                  • vNx

- no fingerprint
                  - battery too small, should have been at least 3300 mAh
                  - camera speed still slow during saving

• Z
                    • Z ultra user
                    • PA7
                    • 27 Feb 2017

I call this xperia ultra lame, I need to replace z ultra with high end chip, big removeable battery, whatever camera

• ?
                      • ijv
                      • 27 Feb 2017

I would get this phone if it come with Snapdragon 600 Series and 4000mAh.

Helios P20 and 2700mAh? Nope. There're many better options than this phone.

• Kg{
                        • 27 Feb 2017

to the manufacturer please improve the battery into the highest level.

• ibX
                          • 27 Feb 2017

Been using the C5 Ultra Dual since the phone launched in my country. By far, the most unbearable thing of the phone is the dreary battery life, in which the battery only rated at 2930mAh. And Sony given this new Ultra phone a 2700mAh battery is quite a joke for me. But the front facing "stereo" (maybe) speakers are very tempting.

• G
                            • GT81
                            • 0uR
                            • 27 Feb 2017

Funny and sad. It is a shame. Small battery large display, typical Sony smartphone
                            I think the price is high as always

• sri
                              • 27 Feb 2017

AnonD-39937, 27 Feb 2017Sony has done a good job this year, I love this value selfi... moreDecent battery life hey man stop dreaming you know as all of us customers a 6 inch screen display with 27000mAh battery is everything else but not decent.
                              I dont know how much Sony pay you to write this trash but its not objective not event subjective.
                              Its 2017 any phone with battery bellow 4000 mAh and screen over 5,2 will be power hungry as hell.
                              So keep your trash or go somewhere else with that. We arent blind. Your sweet words make me sick with diabetes :-)

• 27 Feb 2017

People, This smartphone is what it is, love it buy it, didn't love it don't buy it and buy another, take it easy.

Front facing speakers :DDD

• v{u
                                    • 27 Feb 2017

2700mAh battery for a 6' display? Are you kidding me?

• Q5x
                                      • 27 Feb 2017

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2017How come this midranger phone beat s8 qhd? Sony C5 Ultra, Sony XA Ultra, Sony XA1 Ultra sir/ma'am does not belong to the mid-range mobile device of Sony. They are the sub-flagship series of Z Series. Just so you know. And why did they beat S8's QHD? Because that's their specialization... The camera and the sounds.

• TdC
                                        • 27 Feb 2017

I was really hoping to see a bigger battery this year. I have a 2016 XA Ultra and love the the phone but I need to use stamina mode just to get the battery to last a day. The was my first sony and impressed overall but they clearly don't liaten to customers. The Sony support forms have many posting about the battery. Some users reporting thry have spoken with sony customer service reps and have been told it's a known issue on these devices... Only to release the next gneterion with the same battery spec.

I had a 100$ credit from my provide for a billing error they had made so I got my ultra at 25% off retail price so I can't complain overall, however I'll have to look elsewhere when it's time for a new one.