Sony Xperia XZ

Sony Xperia XZ

8knots, 01 Sep 2016The prices might be steep but the quality is definitely worth th... moreMy wife's M4 Aqua didn't even last a whole year in one piece. Loose camera unit, which we could push back into it's place but it's still a sign of Sony's terrible quality. Small screen and low-end chipset, still the phone wasn't able to deliver more than 4 hours SOT on a single charge! Software-wise it was a disaster... Android Marshmallow-update was released, but it didn't even fix the horrible missing adoptable storage -feature! Terrible software support. Definitely not a Sony phone ever again.

• naim

until now, I cannot understand why no fm radio in mobile phone (sony, samsung, HTC, Iphone.... )
espscially in the high-end mobile only,
Xperia X performance ( No radio)
Xperia XZ (No radio)
Xperia X Compact (with radio)
can anyone explain to me why...?!!!

Anonymous, 01 Sep 2016I really wonder if the guy who designed these kind of brick phon... moreI couldn't agree more!

AsusTech, 01 Sep 2016people wanting more than 2GB or 3GM RAM is just laughable, it ju... moreThe prices might be steep but the quality is definitely worth the price. I've used Xperia C4 for a year and I've never had any problems in it that require sending it to the service center. Plus if you're patient enough, just give a couple of weeks (or longer) for the price to drop. When the Z3+ was launched in my country a year ago the price was around 715 USD but last week I picked it up brand new for only 295 USD :)

I am happy with 3 gb ram. I love Xperia xz.I have Xperia tx and in only 1 gb ram with Sony's hardware I am so happy tx's performance. I believe Xperia xz is perfect mobile. I ll buy it.Thnxs sony like.no.other

AsusTech, 01 Sep 2016people wanting more than 2GB or 3GM RAM is just laughable, it ju... moreBut look to the bright side, what do you expect about xperia x and xp prices after this one, they may drop it very fast.

What's the big fuss about ram . My I pad mini 2 with 1 gb ram works without hiccups. But my Samsung with 1.5 gb ram hangs all the time. My Sony with just 1gb ram works fine . Agreed more ram is better but then it can depend a lot on software , bloat ware etc

Lacrymosa, 01 Sep 2016Because smartphones should have 10gb ram at least :)Ok even if it is not really necessary but the smartphone market requires sony to use 4Gb Ram not 3GB at all unless sony consider it a mid-ranger

Almost exactly the same as X Performance. Wtf Sony?

• AsusTech

people wanting more than 2GB or 3GM RAM is just laughable, it just means people nowadays does not really know how a device works, specially the mobile phones, I can even multitask with minimum 1.5GB RAM (8cores) or 2GB (4cores) with 3d games i.e. Vainglory, HIT and etc, while also working on the background with some photo/video editor or the SMS and many others

IT'S NOT ALWAYS THE SPECS, SOMETIMES IT'S HOW YOU UTILIZE THE PHONE/DEVICE :) this phone is a killer except maybe a bit of reso upgrade :D price? damn, it might be more than 700 Euros, we'll never know about Sony :3

AnonD-308670, 01 Sep 2016Is it 2,700mAh or 2,900mAh?2900

Is it 2,700mAh or 2,900mAh?

• ahmad

guys all over a good approach by sony specially camera...........finally they did it ... welldone....

• Therons

I loved sony design and material...solid premium. This one is even more good looking.
For those who appreciate masterpiece..this one is the right choice.
For those who love more features...go to samsung note 7 or s7 edge.

This is my opinion.

-Design. Too boxy. Not my fav. Bezel is too big. I was wrong about material choice. Still its not as premium as other flagship.
-Display. Biggest dissappointment. This is 2016. They should put 2K screen, for better experience for VR and daydream.
-Specs. Its okay with light modded UI. But since its lower in specs the price should be lower too.
-Camera. Big improvement. Finally they catch up. Especially in focusing. With best sensor and improved focusing, i hope it can compete with other with better tech.
-Battery. Its Ok.

I really wonder if the guy who designed these kind of brick phones actually ever held a phone in his life. Those sharp edges ARE not pleasant on the skin and I personally will actively AVOID any phone with this kind of design.

• Mario

Why no radio fm? sony going back !

AnonD-448401, 01 Sep 2016hahaha what boring comments.3 gb ram is enough.if you want 10 gb... moreI was being sarcastic obviously...

Sadly no true white color available but still, platinum and blue seems good enough.

hahaha what boring comments.3 gb ram is enough.if you want 10 gb ram then make it urself.no nonsenses here plz