Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• samir

the double tap is not working despite the check on it in Display
what can i do to activate it ?

• Ali

Don't buy this phone, have screen digitizer & heating issue problem

does it have serious heating problems ?

• Sri

Cam is very worst with this set 21.7is not even worth 3mp cam set is OK and don't support 4g

• S.F.U.J

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017you can usually say that their front cameras are above average a... moreIs it better than HTC desire 826??
Do u have any idea?

S.F.U.J, 09 Mar 2017Hey friends I need to know about sony xperia z series camara (bo... moreyou can usually say that their front cameras are above average and their back cameras are below average in their price range. On this specific one, the front cam is not that great but the back cam is ok by todays standards.

• S.F.U.J

Hey friends I need to know about sony xperia z series camara (both camera)qualities..
Anyone knws about this???

• rosa

this is best mobile i use ever....
camera , speed ,battery ,sounds and more.....
working like a boss

sasindu, 08 Mar 2017Please any one tell me may i buy this phone or not? I wants to k... moreIt's one of the most successful Sony phones. I have used it now for 2 years no hanging, battery is still fine etc ....
This phone can be used for more than 5 years. Please buy it.

Anonymous, 07 Mar 2017the phone is very fragile , i bought it 1 year and a half i had... moreNever had a problem with it. I dropped it many times and nothing. After more than 2 years still waterproof. Never lagging and battery is amazing.

• Steve.

Don't even think about buying this phone, It's awful and not worth the price.

• sasindu

sithija, 22 Feb 2017I brought z2 in 11th of April 2015 and I'm still using it. I upd... morePlease any one tell me may i buy this phone or not? I wants to know about the week points of this phone sony xperia z2.

the phone is very fragile , i bought it 1 year and a half
i had to change the screen twice and the back 3 times in the last 4 months
i recommend to change the phone not to repair it after the screen is broken
although its features are amazing , long life battery and very quick charging

• scorpion87bg

AnonD-567092, 05 Mar 2017Thnx but battery problem is still annoy me on android 5.1 i don... moreWhat's the problem with your battery? If it's not some kind of wakelock problem or some apps draining your battery maybe you should go for a new one. I recommend you rooting the phone and installing a software like betterbatterystats to check if something is draining your battery.

• Emmit Otterton

Kemooooo, 05 Mar 2017Pls is there any way to clean my phone from a attacked virus...p... moreDownload sony companion and reflash the rom .

• Kemooooo

Pls is there any way to clean my phone from a attacked virus...plssss help!!!!!!

AnonD-605402, 02 Mar 2017is sony d6502 is lte or notno d6503 have lte

scorpion87bg, 02 Mar 2017Just download android 5.1.1 ftf file and flash it with flashtool... moreThnx but battery problem is still annoy me on android 5.1
i dont know what to do should i buy a new battery?

• Harshit

is marshmallow good?....and please tell me the changes ?

• scorpion87bg

AnonD-567092, 02 Mar 2017how i can downgrade android 6 to 5.1? sholud i set rollback fil... moreJust download android 5.1.1 ftf file and flash it with flashtool(do a backup before that). I did it too, don't like android 6.