Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017you can usually say that their front cameras are above average a... moreAre you kidding? I also had the same thought but when i used Sony xperia z2, my thoughts are changed, the camera is really superb, actually Sony have different cameras in their same models, i have two z2 but one phones camera is superb and the other is above average just

Sri, 16 Mar 2017Cam is very worst with this set 21.7is not even worth 3mp cam se... moreI think you have fake Sony because its camera is really good under all lighting conditions and it do support 4g

PALOMINE, 20 Mar 2017I have had the Sony Xperia Z2 for around two years. I have also ... moreIts low light photography is really appreciating

AnonD-429273, 16 Mar 2017does it have serious heating problems ? no

AnonD-429273, 16 Mar 2017does it have serious heating problems ? no

yes,because all sony spare parts are expensive

• AnonD-651961

AnonD-553232, 24 Mar 2017I think there is no fake Sony's? Only the Docomo (you can see cl... moreI would prefer the docomo or AU DKII version (Japanese version) than global version because they use 32GB of ROM inside SONY Flagship instead of 16GB of ROM in the global version.

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2017I am about to buy an Xperia Z2..... how do I check if it is an o... moreI think there is no fake Sony's? Only the Docomo (you can see clearly written in the body of the phone) that differs all of them.

rosa, 23 Mar 2017*#*#7378423#*#* i think this cord only work for original xperia sure ? cuz i m having the same problem.

• rosa

i think this cord only work for original xperia

I am about to buy an Xperia Z2..... how do I check if it is an original and not a clone ?

• PALOMINE

I have had the Sony Xperia Z2 for around two years. I have also installed all of the updates. I have had no issues with it, with the exception of spell checking.
It provides decent photos at a relatively high resolution. It's Internet connection is outstanding, and I can browse and send photos and text easily. I was going to get an IPhone, but discovered my Sony already has most of what I would have paid $800 for. It's a decent Smart Phone.

• samir

the double tap is not working despite the check on it in Display
what can i do to activate it ?

• Ali

Don't buy this phone, have screen digitizer & heating issue problem

does it have serious heating problems ?

• Sri

Cam is very worst with this set 21.7is not even worth 3mp cam set is OK and don't support 4g

• S.F.U.J

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2017you can usually say that their front cameras are above average a... moreIs it better than HTC desire 826??
Do u have any idea?

S.F.U.J, 09 Mar 2017Hey friends I need to know about sony xperia z series camara (bo... moreyou can usually say that their front cameras are above average and their back cameras are below average in their price range. On this specific one, the front cam is not that great but the back cam is ok by todays standards.

• S.F.U.J

Hey friends I need to know about sony xperia z series camara (both camera)qualities..
Anyone knws about this???

• rosa

this is best mobile i use ever....
camera , speed ,battery ,sounds and more.....
working like a boss