Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

AnonD-605402, 02 Mar 2017is sony d6502 is lte or notNo.

how i can downgrade android 6 to 5.1?
sholud i set rollback file or just flash android 5 on the phone?
some body help plzz.

is sony d6502 is lte or not

sithija, 22 Feb 2017I brought z2 in 11th of April 2015 and I'm still using it. I upd... morehow is its camera and what about its heating while using camera i really want to buy it because it is really cheap now a days around 100 to 150 usd

• sithija

I brought z2 in 11th of April 2015 and I'm still using it. I updated it to marshmallows in last December and its awesome, it didn't support my language(sinhala) before marshmallows but now it is. Battery is dying little fast now. But sofar no lagging. My USB covering slot is broken so no water proof. It's a old phone so don't buy it now, but if you like to buy z2 don't hesitate. Cheers 🍻

AnonD-429273, 16 Feb 2017i thought it is water proof ! so if i go to the sea and i want t... moreIt isn't waterproof. It is water resistant. And it won't work anymore if you put it under salt water.

i thought it is water proof ! so if i go to the sea and i want to take a picture underwater there is a possibilty that it will be broken ?

AnonD-644243, 14 Feb 2017i did man and still no luck ... i even do a repair software on ... moreDownload 3rd party software and try with it.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017I think you need for factory reset your phone. Backup your files... morei did man and still no luck ...
i even do a repair software on pc still no luck

AnonD-644243, 13 Feb 2017i did enable it but still the double tap never works im on mars... moreI think you need for factory reset your phone. Backup your files first.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017You need to enable it by going into settings - display - double ... morei did enable it but still the double tap never works
im on marshmallow
double tap sleep works just fine

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go insideIt isn't waterproof. It is water resistant.

AnonD-644243, 13 Feb 2017my double tap feature not working any way to make it works? You need to enable it by going into settings - display - double tap to wake up.

my double tap feature not working
any way to make it works?

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go insidenot fully waterproof

AnonD-562549, 22 Jan 2017It happens when water gets inside your phone.But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go inside

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2017Sony is better.Why

• Beavis

AnonD-643327, 09 Feb 2017Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017If you can get it for a good price then definitely. :)
I would still use my Z2 today and probably another year or two if it wasn't for that the camera has now stopped working and the sound quality in the voicespeakers got bad. My Z2 got water damaged a year ago. I had some parts replaced but I think that didn't last. There was literally water inside the phone. :)
Now I got a Sony X instead but I'm going to try to order some spare parts from ebay and try to fix my Z2.

AnonD-643327, 09 Feb 2017Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017Why???

Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017