Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

the phone is very fragile , i bought it 1 year and a half
i had to change the screen twice and the back 3 times in the last 4 months
i recommend to change the phone not to repair it after the screen is broken
although its features are amazing , long life battery and very quick charging

• scorpion87bg

AnonD-567092, 05 Mar 2017Thnx but battery problem is still annoy me on android 5.1 i don... moreWhat's the problem with your battery? If it's not some kind of wakelock problem or some apps draining your battery maybe you should go for a new one. I recommend you rooting the phone and installing a software like betterbatterystats to check if something is draining your battery.

• Emmit Otterton

Kemooooo, 05 Mar 2017Pls is there any way to clean my phone from a attacked virus...p... moreDownload sony companion and reflash the rom .

• Kemooooo

Pls is there any way to clean my phone from a attacked virus...plssss help!!!!!!

AnonD-605402, 02 Mar 2017is sony d6502 is lte or notno d6503 have lte

scorpion87bg, 02 Mar 2017Just download android 5.1.1 ftf file and flash it with flashtool... moreThnx but battery problem is still annoy me on android 5.1
i dont know what to do should i buy a new battery?

• Harshit

is marshmallow good?....and please tell me the changes ?

• scorpion87bg

AnonD-567092, 02 Mar 2017how i can downgrade android 6 to 5.1? sholud i set rollback fil... moreJust download android 5.1.1 ftf file and flash it with flashtool(do a backup before that). I did it too, don't like android 6.

Anonymous, 01 Mar 2017how is its camera and what about its heating while using camera ... moreIf you will buy it new, i think its a great deal for you. in addition, it has a magnificent camera.

AnonD-605402, 02 Mar 2017is sony d6502 is lte or notNo.

how i can downgrade android 6 to 5.1?
sholud i set rollback file or just flash android 5 on the phone?
some body help plzz.

is sony d6502 is lte or not

sithija, 22 Feb 2017I brought z2 in 11th of April 2015 and I'm still using it. I upd... morehow is its camera and what about its heating while using camera i really want to buy it because it is really cheap now a days around 100 to 150 usd

• sithija

I brought z2 in 11th of April 2015 and I'm still using it. I updated it to marshmallows in last December and its awesome, it didn't support my language(sinhala) before marshmallows but now it is. Battery is dying little fast now. But sofar no lagging. My USB covering slot is broken so no water proof. It's a old phone so don't buy it now, but if you like to buy z2 don't hesitate. Cheers 🍻

AnonD-429273, 16 Feb 2017i thought it is water proof ! so if i go to the sea and i want t... moreIt isn't waterproof. It is water resistant. And it won't work anymore if you put it under salt water.

i thought it is water proof ! so if i go to the sea and i want to take a picture underwater there is a possibilty that it will be broken ?

AnonD-644243, 14 Feb 2017i did man and still no luck ... i even do a repair software on ... moreDownload 3rd party software and try with it.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017I think you need for factory reset your phone. Backup your files... morei did man and still no luck ...
i even do a repair software on pc still no luck

AnonD-644243, 13 Feb 2017i did enable it but still the double tap never works im on mars... moreI think you need for factory reset your phone. Backup your files first.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017You need to enable it by going into settings - display - double ... morei did enable it but still the double tap never works
im on marshmallow
double tap sleep works just fine