Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

AnonD-644243, 13 Feb 2017i did enable it but still the double tap never works im on mars... moreI think you need for factory reset your phone. Backup your files first.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2017You need to enable it by going into settings - display - double ... morei did enable it but still the double tap never works
im on marshmallow
double tap sleep works just fine

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go insideIt isn't waterproof. It is water resistant.

AnonD-644243, 13 Feb 2017my double tap feature not working any way to make it works? You need to enable it by going into settings - display - double tap to wake up.

my double tap feature not working
any way to make it works?

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2017But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go insidenot fully waterproof

AnonD-562549, 22 Jan 2017It happens when water gets inside your phone.But z2 is water proof mobile. How water will go inside

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2017Sony is better.Why

• Beavis

AnonD-643327, 09 Feb 2017Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017If you can get it for a good price then definitely. :)
I would still use my Z2 today and probably another year or two if it wasn't for that the camera has now stopped working and the sound quality in the voicespeakers got bad. My Z2 got water damaged a year ago. I had some parts replaced but I think that didn't last. There was literally water inside the phone. :)
Now I got a Sony X instead but I'm going to try to order some spare parts from ebay and try to fix my Z2.

AnonD-643327, 09 Feb 2017Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017Why???

Will it worth buying sony z2 in 2017

udit, 05 Feb 2017I have sonu Xperia z2 d6502 model but it is not 4g pls help me h... moreUnfortunately D6502 is 3G version. Why you don't bought D6503 version? You should buy D6503 for 4G.

any help about lost ringtone after update my z2?

• udit

I have sonu Xperia z2 d6502 model but it is not 4g pls help me how to convert into 4g

The phone doesn't detect the sim,,, what's the solution??? Please suggest.......

Arif, 28 Jan 2017Is this phone or zenfone max is worth it?please help meSony is better.

Arif, 28 Jan 2017Is this phone or zenfone max is worth it?please help meGo for Sony and never think about Asus, you are comparing Sony's quality with Asus?

Ramy, 29 Jan 2017Hi, am planing to by this phone and I found a secondhand for abo... moreNo it doesn't worth it,while z2 is super amazing, but the one you want to buy broken one time, don't buy that one

raef, 29 Jan 2017i'm considering bying this phone. would you recommend it ? i hea... moreIf you want to buy it new, get it, I recommend it strongly, and all those nonsense about it's fragile all are lies, a lot of people don't know how to handle a smartphone,
If you want you can take a look at new series like x family but they're more expensive

• raef

i'm considering bying this phone. would you recommend it ? i heard it has many fragility problems (it breaks quickly).