Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

udit, 05 Feb 2017I have sonu Xperia z2 d6502 model but it is not 4g pls help me h... moreUnfortunately D6502 is 3G version. Why you don't bought D6503 version? You should buy D6503 for 4G.

any help about lost ringtone after update my z2?

• udit

I have sonu Xperia z2 d6502 model but it is not 4g pls help me how to convert into 4g

The phone doesn't detect the sim,,, what's the solution??? Please suggest.......

Arif, 28 Jan 2017Is this phone or zenfone max is worth it?please help meSony is better.

Arif, 28 Jan 2017Is this phone or zenfone max is worth it?please help meGo for Sony and never think about Asus, you are comparing Sony's quality with Asus?

Ramy, 29 Jan 2017Hi, am planing to by this phone and I found a secondhand for abo... moreNo it doesn't worth it,while z2 is super amazing, but the one you want to buy broken one time, don't buy that one

raef, 29 Jan 2017i'm considering bying this phone. would you recommend it ? i hea... moreIf you want to buy it new, get it, I recommend it strongly, and all those nonsense about it's fragile all are lies, a lot of people don't know how to handle a smartphone,
If you want you can take a look at new series like x family but they're more expensive

• raef

i'm considering bying this phone. would you recommend it ? i heard it has many fragility problems (it breaks quickly).

• Ramy

Hi, am planing to by this phone and I found a secondhand for about 130$ ~500SAR
the guy says the screen broke and he changed it with an original one
is it worth the bite?

• Arif

Is this phone or zenfone max is worth it?please help me

• Binil

Irshad, 08 Jan 2017Now I am using Sony z2 past 2 years, so I got bored so I am thin... moreI'm planning to buy this mobile from my friend, for second hand. Is it worth for Rs 6500/- ???

AnonD-606783, 29 Dec 2016It breaks after 1.5 years, google about ghost touches in Xperia ... moreIt happens when water gets inside your phone.

whats about the marshmallow update? Does the performance become degraded?

Vivek Saini, 16 Jan 2017Hello Friends I want to buy a new phone of sony so please you te... moreGo for XZ or Z5 premium,, it depends on your budget
I upgraded my Z2 to Z5 premium

Yes. I have too screen overlay problem.

• chixnevermind

How to solve screen overlay problem?
Its very annoying..

• tornike

Vivek Saini, 16 Jan 2017Hello Friends I want to buy a new phone of sony so please you te... morethis one is the best of your. this is the best smartphon of this lrice and i'm gonna buy this.

• Vivek Saini

Hello Friends I want to buy a new phone of sony so please you tell me which one I buy Which has high camera amazing battery backup and all so plzz guys tell me which one I Buy.......