Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• Jalalawi

I am getting x symbol to the right side of some of my contacts, any idea what are this symbol?

Flo, 17 Jul 2014This should be the perfect phone, but sadly, it isn't!! I have i... moreHa ha,:) you told big joke:)
Z2 is premium smartphone & Z2 is also the world's best smartphone!
The three casesvyou complain mean Z2 is not smooth in using*
BUT laggy feeling is for only galaxy phones with touch wiz UI which eats a lot of RAM:)
Decrease your envy, my friend,
Thanks,

Am I the only one who can't see the benchmarks numbers on the review, it doesn't work on my Xperia z2, it shows me a blank page, I'm using Chrome btw and I have tried with other browsers but it's the same

• shashi

Hi friends,
Sony Z2 mobile is support to MS word or excel ?
am looking to buy Z2, So hwo is it ?

• hass

Battery has not charged to full capacity (100%) rather , its stagnates at around 93 %. What could be the problem

• Slayer

unspecified, 16 Jul 2014Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my m... moreIt was so funny to read your post! I have not read such tall tales since I was a kid. Given the phones was only released late April and later in some markets, I am pretty damn sure that, you my friend, are a liar! At lease try to do your homework and get basic facts right!!

• raju

unspecified, 16 Jul 2014Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my m... morei think so the released in fed how come its 6 months??

• doc

Me also facing same problem. ..screen come live and some times setting changed...i tryied all but didn't find solution...

• Flo

This should be the perfect phone, but sadly, it isn't!! I have it for a week and 3 things annoy me really really bad:
1. When I press the power button to unlock the phone, the screen turns white for a split second, and only after that the color theme comes back on (it happens very rarely, but it happens).
2. The notification sounds are just plain awful! They are too low, you can barely hear when you receive a text msg or an e-mail! (leaving aside the xLoud option).
3. The most annoying thing, when you're in a call, the screen keeps registering touches from your face!!! I found myself after ending a call in the Settings Menu, in the PlayStore and many other menus! This is not acceptable! I disabled Tap to wake up, but this is still happening!
I can only hope that these problems will be fixed in the next firmware update, if not, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the phone.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had problems with seeing the numbers about benchmarks on the Xperia z2 review, I do only see a blank page but no numbers, I am using Chrome btw

[deleted post]It's not about dual flash,it's about how powerful the flash is. Dual flash can have power of a single flash or a single flash can have power of two.

• Ravishan

Xperia Z1 , Z2 camera with LED flash.please Xperia Z3 camera come with Dual LED flash.Now every phone have dual LED flash..why not Sony thinking about?

unspecified, 16 Jul 2014Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my m... moresoo you get the phone on january bafore it was lauched? nice try

At first I tought it wouldn't be much of an improvement of the Z1, well..I was really wrong.

The screen just blows you away with super realistic colours, then the dual speakers make the difference while watching a video or music.

It feels lighter and smaller than the Z1, and quiet snappier.

Also, the battery, really great.

darkgamer, 15 Jul 2014Let me be clear. I don't own an s5 and not even planning to buy ... moreYou r right. Bro amoled is better

• Eash

Can anyone tell that does it support 3g supported video call in bangladesh????

• lol to you

unspecified, 16 Jul 2014Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my m... moresure you are not lying?

waiting for xperia 30 looooooool

• AnonD-209094

unspecified, 16 Jul 2014Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my m... moreBut your phone is not Z21 so why you post here? Z2 has been out less than half a year and you had yours for more than a year.

• unspecified

Thought the phone was good at first but things soon changed my mind ..1st thing was it stopped charging so took it in to find out what was wrong. Person behind the counter said it had water damage even though I never had it near water , found out that it was the charger cable so yippee problem fixed with new charger ...But guess what another problem arose with it ..couldn't turn the phone on so off we went again to the same place to try get it fixed ...Found out the chip board inside was burnt out and couldn't fix it after 6 months of waiting and in that time the warranty had ran out so no new phone to replace it ..SO had to rely on my partners cell phone which was the same phone and got it at the same time as me and now that phone cant charge with the charger cable not being able to fit into the cell phone no more ...SO ive had enough of the problems and unsatisfied with the cell phones.....