Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• Danny

Does anyone know if the following method can enable the adoptable storage on Z2?

• lulva

does it still have sudden death issue ?

AnonD-524832, 20 Apr 2016Still no mashmallow update on my z2, earlier this morning t... moreSame here update need software update this is the software app update not a system update same build nd no update notification in Pakistan

Still no mashmallow update on my z2, earlier this morning theres an update that I saw I said yes. After I updated its nothing. Btw my build is 23.4.A.1.232, and model is D6503.

Prem, 19 Apr 2016How To factory reset and wipe cache partition. sony Z2 Plea... moreSwitch off your phone. Then boot into recovery.
Steps here...
1. Switch off the device.
2. Then again switch on the phone. While the LED starts to blink, you need to press “Volume Up” or “Volume Down” button. Any one will work while pressing several times. After that it will move on to Recovery page.
3. You can use the Power button to select the option. And use the Volume buttons to navigate the options.

Hii Guys. Is the Marshmallow Update better than Kitkat 4.4.4? And what about the heating problem.

• Prem

How To factory reset and wipe cache partition. sony Z2 Please Reply

• prem

After Marshmallow 23.5.A.0.570 update in Sony Z2, factory reset and wipe cache partition. required or not, Any One Say

Prem, 19 Apr 2016how it is work marshmallow, Any New Features or Any New App... moreBetter than lollipop.

• np

Lestat, 13 Apr 2016Hi Johnnyfredhg, Got the notification for the update Ap... morewhen update d6503 z2?

• Prem

how it is work marshmallow, Any New Features or Any New App / Fast / battery backup/

AnonD-503743, 19 Apr 2016Really????? Yes

AnonD-527745, 18 Apr 2016Marshmallow is available for z2 D6502 in India via PC companion.Really?????

Marshmallow is available for z2 D6502 in India via PC companion.

Is it true that sony remove wireless connection to pc function? If so i cant update.

• Ahmed

greg, 17 Apr 2016crap battery,, finishes within 6/7 hours.,either using or n... moreYou must have some kind of problem mine brought about one year and it was a second hand too battery still owsome it last three days if it's just for minimum use tow days easy medium use and one day with almost 30 % in on intense use and with intense I mean I don't put it down fb, torrent download watching tow or three anime letting my daughter watch some videos on YouTube... Except for some imperfections due to the fact it's a second hand the z2 really rocks

Yusaini, 17 Apr 2016Marshmallow little bit laggy compare to kit kat on Z2.. Hop... moreAfter update you must factory reset and wipe cache partition.

The latest marshmallow update works really well on almost all aspects.

There is no noticeable difference in battery performance, so that's at least good to know. The new camera interface is cool but needs sometime to familiarize myself, and it did crashed once after the update. There are few omissions in the menu and setting but most of them aren't that important to me.

On the other hand, everyone who called me always said my voice is too soft and they can't hear what I'm saying. There's no longer a setting to deactivate mic suppression on the audio and call menu. Also, my voice notes volume is significantly softer now. And although I adjusted the mic sensitivity to high, it just doesn't help at all. This is quite a serious problem, as now the phone isn't optimal for making calls and recording voice notes.

Unless Sony fix this, there's no way in hell/heaven/earth/mars/moon that I could continue using this phone any longer as my daily driver. Such a shame since this is quite a nice all-around phone that I really like :(

• Yusaini

Marshmallow little bit laggy compare to kit kat on Z2.. Hope next update fix it

Ftf firmware file download from Xperiablog