Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• Yusaini

Marshmallow little bit laggy compare to kit kat on Z2.. Hope next update fix it

Ftf firmware file download from Xperiablog

Download the ftf firmware file of z2 d6503 and update the cell with flashtool with PC

• greg

crap battery,, finishes within 6/7 hours.,either using or not,, i just bought it last week,,

No update notification in Pakistan

AnonD-526433, 15 Apr 2016I'm now downloading update using my laptop john here in the... moreHow u got the update? cuz mine it doesn't really showing just my device is up to date.

• Orhan

AnonD-526060, 14 Apr 2016Poor call quality after marshmallow update on xperia z2. I... moreI've got same problem. Couldn't we restore the old version?

• mang tomas

AnonD-526433, 15 Apr 2016I'm now downloading update using my laptop john here in the... moredude, once you installed Marsh, can you post a quick review here? no OTA, i think i have to use companion to update.

AnonD-524832, 13 Apr 2016Anyone from Philippines, speak about your z2 if you recieve... moreI'm now downloading update using my laptop john here in the philippines...

Siddik, 14 Apr 2016Guys... When will the Android M update be available for Xpe... moreWait some days

• Siddik

Guys... When will the Android M update be available for Xperia Z2 6503 in India ??

No update available build version 23.4.A.1.232 when available anyone please tell me thanx in advance

No update notification anyone receive the Marshmallow update in Pakistan

Poor call quality after marshmallow update on xperia z2. I cant find or there is no "turn off mic suppression" like on previous version to fix the similar problem. Now nobody can hear me unless the phone is in my mouth! Please help!!! Other than that One part of a PHONE!, the update to marshmallow after reformatting after the update (without the reformat the phone was s.l.ow.e.r.), the update has been faster and cleaner to the eye. :)

• Kulaanz10

Latest update android 6.0 cannot move apps to sd anymore :-(

Just update to marshmallow,but what different nout lolipop & Marsmallow? Anybody can let me know?

• arai128

I love this phone. I am still using it after all this time and it works flawlessly. Never a problem when upgrading to a newer version of android. I have updated it to android Marshmallow 6.0.1 now and so far so good. Never overheated on me. No automatic reboots (like me previous "S" brand flagship phones). No glitches. Just solid reliability. I would have replaced phones by now if I was using any other brands out. My history of phone refresh is about once a year. My Z2 have proven so reliable and still relatively fast that there is no need for me to get a new phone. Only wish Sony would make a slightly bigger phone like in the 5.5 - 6" model flagships.

Lestat, 13 Apr 2016Hi Johnnyfredhg, Got the notification for the update Ap... moreHi Lestat

I still dont have any notification for update. What network your using.

Thanks

• Lestat

Got the notification for the update April 12th and installed it right away.
So far so good =)

• fermagana94

AnonD-503743, 12 Apr 2016Hello guys anyone receive the android marshmallow update???? yes, i just received the notification to update to marshmallow yesterday 4/12/16.. It looks really cool with 6.0!!