Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

Neutral Opinion, 02 Apr 2016Please guys assist me, I'm about to grab Sony devices. Should ... moreZ2

My z2 headphone not work. Smart connect clear, but not work. Pls help me.

bojan, 11 Apr 2016did you know why, when i trasfer pictures from Z2 phone to PC qu... moreYes. I know. Sometimes some people are really stupid to understand that the phone have 5.2inch display with full hd resolution when laptop minimum have 15.6 inch with hd resolution .

Guys,i just update to new version mars.. What diiference lolipop and mars??? Big difference??? Thanks

• bojan

did you know why, when i trasfer pictures from Z2 phone to PC quality of pictures it's not same like on the phone??? thank you

Sony Mobile has commenced the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow rollout on the Xperia Z2 and Z3 series. The update is currently live for the Xperia Z2 (D6503 only), Xperia Z3 (D6603 ony) and Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803 only). The new firmware has build number 23.5.A.0.570, which incidentally is the same as the recent beta release.

Sony has only pulled the Marshmallow trigger on those variants that are part of the beta programme, perhaps in an effort to start getting the update to the public in a timely fashion. We would expect other variants to see the update shortly after. The new update includes the Camera 2.0.0 user interface and February Android security patch level – some screenshots can be seen here. Please let us know your impressions below, once you’ve had the chance to update.

XB
Android Marshmallow officially arrives on the Xperia Z2, Z3 and Z3 Compact (23.5.A.0.570)

AnonD-183089, 09 Apr 2016Marshmallow available now for Z2 D6503 :)Where you from??? I have already D6503 I am from Pakistan nd not receive the Marshmallow update

Anonymous, 10 Apr 20161. Your sim card doesn't support lte connection 2. Your area do... moreNo I m in full coverage of LTE and available of Zong LTE but not connecting to lte what's problem??

AnonD-183089, 09 Apr 2016Marshmallow available now for Z2 D6503 :)Where u from? I have z2( D6503) but not receive marshmallow yet.im from Qatar middle east

Wanna ask folks from philippies with z2(D6503) you guys haven't receive the update yet?

AnonD-503743, 07 Apr 2016It's not 4G not connect to lte I have chosed the only LTE mode o... more1. Your sim card doesn't support lte connection
2. Your area doesn't covered my lte
Check with your carrier

• 99

D6503*

• 99

How marshmallow is working on D6603?

When is marshmallow coming for D6502? It's available for D6503.

Marshmallow available now for Z2 D6503 :)

• Mujeeb kamaludeen

Sony Xperia z2 High performance smartphone. It''svery good water proof,camera, battery backup, Display, sound, But front camera is only 2 megapixel. and this very over heating...This problem only...

RJ, 06 Apr 2016Z2 is the best phone i have ever seen I feel like z2 and z3 are quite ALOT similar to each other just some tiny bit differences and z2 is pretty much more affordable. (: if you tell anyone you have z3 even when you have z2 they'd barely be able to identify. ;)

• donalonzo

AnonD-509001, 02 Mar 2016Hello guys .. I used to work for sony mobile many years ago and ... moreHad my Z2 since April 2014 and it's still going strong. Pointless upgrading to a new phone at this time. Best smartphone i have ever had.

• donalonzo

Purchased the Z2 back in April 2014 and it's still going strong until this day. By far, the best smartphone i have ever had. I am a heavy user and still the battery gives me a whole day's charge.
An exceptional smartphone and i will not be upgrading at this point as i still have a fully functional high smartphone in the Sony Xperia Z2, 10/10.