Sony Xperia Z2

Sony Xperia Z2

• Unknown

I have updated my xperia z2 to marshmallow. Overall smooth performance, new camera interface like xperia z5, the new doze mode is awesome but i hope sony bring back the stamina mode in the future and also i like the sony implement this rom nearly the stock android.

Anyone from Philippines, speak about your z2 if you recieve the update? Answer will be appreciated. Thanks

• ting

AnonD-524832, 11 Apr 2016Wanna ask folks from philippies with z2(D6503) you guys hav... morestill no update in marsmallow

• Andrei

AnonD-525149, 11 Apr 2016My z2 headphone not work. Smart connect clear, but not work... moreHad same problem it was somehow related with Smart Connecttryed to fix it myself but the problem was solved by changing the phone by warranty.

Hello guys anyone receive the android marshmallow update????

• bojan

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2016Yes. I know. Sometimes some people are really stupid to un... moreit's not same when you transfer from Z2 phone and some other mobile phone like Note 3, Iphone 6, Galaxy 5, and quality of 20.7 mpx camera it't not real, maybe the problem it's mobile phone and his camera

Neutral Opinion, 02 Apr 2016Please guys assist me, I'm about to grab Sony devices. Sh... moreZ2

My z2 headphone not work. Smart connect clear, but not work. Pls help me.

bojan, 11 Apr 2016did you know why, when i trasfer pictures from Z2 phone to ... moreYes. I know. Sometimes some people are really stupid to understand that the phone have 5.2inch display with full hd resolution when laptop minimum have 15.6 inch with hd resolution .

Guys,i just update to new version mars.. What diiference lolipop and mars??? Big difference??? Thanks

• bojan

did you know why, when i trasfer pictures from Z2 phone to PC quality of pictures it's not same like on the phone??? thank you

Sony Mobile has commenced the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow rollout on the Xperia Z2 and Z3 series. The update is currently live for the Xperia Z2 (D6503 only), Xperia Z3 (D6603 ony) and Xperia Z3 Compact (D5803 only). The new firmware has build number 23.5.A.0.570, which incidentally is the same as the recent beta release.

Sony has only pulled the Marshmallow trigger on those variants that are part of the beta programme, perhaps in an effort to start getting the update to the public in a timely fashion. We would expect other variants to see the update shortly after. The new update includes the Camera 2.0.0 user interface and February Android security patch level – some screenshots can be seen here. Please let us know your impressions below, once you’ve had the chance to update.

XB
Android Marshmallow officially arrives on the Xperia Z2, Z3 and Z3 Compact (23.5.A.0.570)

AnonD-183089, 09 Apr 2016Marshmallow available now for Z2 D6503 :)Where you from??? I have already D6503 I am from Pakistan nd not receive the Marshmallow update

Anonymous, 10 Apr 20161. Your sim card doesn't support lte connection 2. Your ar... moreNo I m in full coverage of LTE and available of Zong LTE but not connecting to lte what's problem??

AnonD-183089, 09 Apr 2016Marshmallow available now for Z2 D6503 :)Where u from? I have z2( D6503) but not receive marshmallow yet.im from Qatar middle east

Wanna ask folks from philippies with z2(D6503) you guys haven't receive the update yet?

AnonD-503743, 07 Apr 2016It's not 4G not connect to lte I have chosed the only LTE m... more1. Your sim card doesn't support lte connection
2. Your area doesn't covered my lte
Check with your carrier

• 99

D6503*

• 99

How marshmallow is working on D6603?