Sony Xperia Z3

Sony Xperia Z3

• the apt pupil

Bonny, 15 Aug 2014Why Sony lunching this kind of phone again & again.I do... moreSony mobile shifted to a 6 month release schedule not because they are out of money but because of constant complaints about technology changing and advancing too fast. This new release schedule is fantastic, and 18 months in, I'm still loving my original Xperia Z, but I may just jump to the Z3. Eagerly awaiting the official announcement

Bonny, 15 Aug 2014Why Sony lunching this kind of phone again & again.I do... moreThere is a difference in z and z1.z2 is like a better speced version of the z1

• Bonny

Why Sony lunching this kind of phone again & again.I don't understand what is the major difference between Xperia Z,Z1,Z2 & now Z3.How long Sony will survive.

• Peggy

souvlakis, 08 Aug 2014removable battery is a must. Manufactures must understand t... moreAmen to that. I also need removable battery.

• Rob

Some Sites rumor that this Phone will feature Sony's first CURVED Sensor. With the Processor spec'd and the MP count alleged (here) it does not seem so.

Is the only thing this Phone will offer is an OLED Screen with the "X-Reality Engine". I had hoped for more.

• becks09

how long??

The United States just received the Sony Xperia Z2 on the Verizon network. I'm not sure if they are in any stores as it is only available for back-order. Luckily I'm on the Verizon network. My Xperia Play has stopped getting past the splash screen at start-up, so if I can afford the upgrade, I'm in. Yet I'd prefer to have the option to have the Z2 or Z3 or Z3 Compact. If the cost differences is not great, the Z3 looks possible.
.:.
But the same problem I've had with the Z2 exists: availability. How longuntil the U.S.A. sees the Z3 out Z3 Compact?

When in the world will they ever include an IR for universal Remote. Then will be best because it's also Water/Dust resistant.

Johny, 06 Aug 2014Non-removable Battery is useless.. Kindly change back to re... moreHahaha. If you need removable battery you will lose IP58 cert. Where is the point. And what you need removable battery for?

This is still coming soon dude
Relax

• Sukhija

fantastic yrr

• SELVA

very nice specs

• KMR

Duel sim needed

• souvlakis

removable battery is a must. Manufactures must understand this. Size is not as important as the ability to remove battery!

Somewhere i saw this phone design. For me it looks terrible

• Johny

Non-removable Battery is useless.. Kindly change back to removable Battery concept.

• Tom

Hmph, doesn't really seem a reason to wait for Z3, seeing that it would be just a Z2 with a higher price tag.

• riz

what about battery life, heard that there is no battery and once not charging has to be thrown can't be repaired

If the ratio of the length and width is attractive to me,then I will buy the phone.

• es

erorr is 2.4ghz/////////3ghz property......