Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

• xperia lover

aaa, 16 Nov 2015I have note 5 and i am not satisfied with its battery and perfor... moresamsung pays review sites .
gsmarena seems to be slightly neutral.but i find PA not doing a good job with sony reviews.
PA ,recent Z5 review they gave only 7 out 10 for the Z5.
and much higher for samsung and nexus devices.
you are absolutely correct sony and iphones are the best.

Sony Mobile has begun to roll out its refreshed camera app for the Xperia Z5 series as promised at launch . Sony Xperia Z5 owners will find a new update in their “What’s New” application this morning, for the Camera 2.0.0 update. The update includes a new user interface and some new features such as the ability to switch between camera modes by a swipe on the screen and easier operation in portrait mode.
The settings menu is also more accessible and photos can be customised using on-screen sliders. The update is currently rolling to owners of the Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact and Xperia Z5 Premium. The APK is available to download below, but it will only work on the Xperia Z5 series as well as the Xperia Z3+/Z4.

• aaa

I have note 5 and i am not satisfied with its battery and performance.
i bought note 5 bcuz of tech site reviews that always praise samsung.
i regret for not buying z5 or iph 6plus.
This is my 1st and last samsung.
Iph and sony are the best

Stable yourself
Z5 has cool pipe tech
Don't mess ONY pages wirh fake xperience babe:)

10 tips and tricks for Z5 users posted by phone arena
Have you read it??
This is for new SONY users and the users who witch to SONY from other brands such as samsung htc huewai and xiomi

AnonD-318839, 15 Nov 2015My review after using 15 DAYS. Pros. 1. Good looks 2. Good dis... morethe troll is back.isn't it??you are the only one on earth who says z5 camera is not good.either all others including REAL z5 owners, dxomark,gsmarena are lying(they all told z5 has best camera and DOESN'T HEAT) or you are lying(as you are a troll)...and the latter assumption is absolutely true.

Hello I got z5 one sim ver. and I have a problem from first day..when I open speaker during a call, sound is very low, almost lower than when it is off... Do you know if this is soft related or hardware? Does anyone have this issue? Can this be solved by an update ? Thanks

AnonD-318839, 15 Nov 2015Cons.. 1. At the end of the day its android.., it lags a lot, s... morehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dUMLFMKj30&­app=desktop
Don't posing like a user please....

1. At the end of the day its android.., it lags a lot, some times after lots of surfing, it hangs,
2. After the recent update, switching mobile data from one sim to another will take approxx. 1 hour which i think will be annoying to anybody.
3 after using iPhone 6 n galaxy edge 6 camera of z5 is a average may ch much less than iPhone 6 n edge 6..
At the end of the day though its a frustrated phone but if dual sim with good screen is the prime importance for the user then this is the best phone.n battery backup is average..

My review after using 15 DAYS.
Pros. 1. Good looks
2. Good display
3. Good sound reception
4. Good touch
5. Most imp. Dual sim in high end phone
6. Good use in winters, as the phone heats up tremendously while wTching videos,net surfing n while taking videos more than 15 sec. One can use it to beat the cold u cal use it as heater.

Mysterio, 14 Nov 2015Bought z5 black since a month now,,, like the bold looks of the ... moregive time to the battery to settle in and allow its charging discharge cycles to settle...battery life should gradually increase...every new battery behaves like it!

AnonD-82609, 14 Nov 2015I bought my white Xperia Z5 last week, and I am happy using it b... morethe glass is below the frame so that if it falls,the high grade aluminum frame strikes floor and absorbs shock to keep glass intact!its how to make practical long lasting phones!

AnonD-156765, 12 Nov 2015Sony xperia z5 better then samsung galaxy s6That's for sure :D

AnonD-94604, 15 Nov 2015How? Never heard app or anything that can control a TV. Quick Remote: TV SideView Sony

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2015If your TV has WiFi and is a smart TV, then yes.How? Never heard app or anything that can control a TV.

AnonD-82609, 14 Nov 2015I bought my white Xperia Z5 last week, and I am happy using it b... moreMy Z5 is exactly the same, I think it is just the design, it is the same with all Z5's

chirag1996, 14 Nov 2015Is there remote control built-in app in Sony xperia z5?If your TV has WiFi and is a smart TV, then yes.

AnonD-82609, 14 Nov 2015I bought my white Xperia Z5 last week, and I am happy using it b... moreThis phone is designed like that it is not a fault.

I´ve got it, since 3 weeks. And I fell very happy with it. It is excellent in every way!!!

• AnonD-331984

AnonD-82609, 14 Nov 2015I bought my white Xperia Z5 last week, and I am happy using it b... moreIt was designed for the glass protection.... not a fault