Sony Xperia Z5

Sony Xperia Z5

I bought my white Xperia Z5 last week, and I am happy using it but today I realized something which I do not know if it is a fault or not. The screen is placed around 1 mm above the aluminium frame and the back frosted glass is placed 1 mm (maybe less) below the aluminium frame. When I slide my finger from the glass back panel to the edge of the phone towards the aluminium frame I can feel the frame. They are not on the same level. Do you think it is a faulty unit? Thanks

My Christmas present 2015

AnonD-391800, 13 Nov 2015Those are options to prolong your batterylife, to ones preferenc... moreWow wow.. very sensitive as usual. Good.. Your mind is always set in watchdog mode. :v

• Mysterio

Bought z5 black since a month now,,, like the bold looks of the phone,, the camera impressed me,,thats true but the one big problem im facing with thisphone is the battery,,,i was surprised that it lasted only 14 hours after full charge during the first couple of days of using the phone.. I tried to customize the settings,,turned off 4G,, used stamina mode at 65% but still,, it barely lasts for a day!! I dont know wat to do

• chirag1996

Is there remote control built-in app in Sony xperia z5?

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2015he wanted to know if light sensor uses battery.everyone knows ev... moreOr he is just kidding and you guys seem not able to get jokes.

Z5 Rules the camera:

AnonD-458606, 13 Nov 2015Before Z5, there are dual versions of C4, M2, M4, Z3 to name few.C4, M2, M4 etc. aren't called flagship phones ;-). Z3, Z3+ and Z5 are the only Sony flagships to have dual sim models.

AnonD-156765, 12 Nov 2015Sony's first flagship phone with dual simBefore Z5, there are dual versions of C4, M2, M4, Z3 to name few.

AnonD-94604, 12 Nov 2015Ya, turn auto brightness off, keep the brightness at 5%, GPS off... moreThose are options to prolong your batterylife, to ones preferences....
Butthurt much you do not have such options to turn off batterydraining features you do not use?

AnonD-122669, 12 Nov 2015I am a little disappointed with Color offered with Z5 devices. B... moreget the white version and make sticker covers at certain shops, any colour you want!

AnonD-94604, 12 Nov 2015Ya, turn auto brightness off, keep the brightness at 5%, GPS off... morehe wanted to know if light sensor uses battery.everyone knows every phone has sensors that use battery.your comment is really unwarranted and reeks of oversmartness

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2015auto brightness means light sensor is on which eats battery!so d... moreYa, turn auto brightness off, keep the brightness at 5%, GPS off, data off, autorotate off, and then dont use your phone, keep it in the drawer. And your battery will last much longer..

• AnonD-331984

AnonD-156765, 12 Nov 2015Sony's first flagship phone with dual simNo sister, the Z3 had a dual version.

• AnonD-331984

AnonD-122669, 12 Nov 2015I am a little disappointed with Color offered with Z5 devices. B... moreExcuse Me sir but did you say red? In compact then, bcos I almost lost it.

jack, 12 Nov 2015disply brightness is auto ..its damage battery life? auto brightness means light sensor is on which eats battery!so disabling auto brightness adds a couple of hours to battery life!

• HUS

Sony makes the best Android phones ever, me and my family used almost all of their flagship phones (T, Z, Z1, Z2, Z3 and now Z5) and non of them let us down.
Love u Sony

• mmekeD

is been two weeks now owning this phone 📱 trust me this is the best you can have.Z5 specter

I am a little disappointed with Color offered with Z5 devices. Black & white phones have whole phone covered in that color. Whereas other colors like Gold or Red don't have front side in that color. Front comes mostly in black while back & side comes in the other color.
I woud love to see purple/violet model like original Z as well.

anu97awesome, 10 Nov 2015Samsung is spoiling the brains of people. Today myself and my fr... moreYour friend just made a decision he/she won't regret.