Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

• Brever

It really sux that this is the best looking compact phone, because I've had two now and both times my screen has come away from the body, causing all kinds of dramas, although after reading other customer reviews, I feel like I got lucky in the lottery of what usually goes wrong with these phones. Highly unrecommended.

Jonny Ringo, 28 Mar 2020I'm still also using this phone after 4 years, its the best... moreSame thing happed to my mine recently. I wish Sony still made a compact phone available in Australia, it was a great phone

pop, 30 Aug 2020are z5 compact still heating problem after updating android... moreyes it does. I recommend you not to buy this one.

• bruh69

Hey guys, i need opinions.

I'm currently using a redmi note 4 mtk. Just asking do you think xperia z5 have better audio output than my current phone (wired 3.5mm)?

How is it compare to xperia z3 or any other recommendations?

• pop

are z5 compact still heating problem after updating android 6 and 7 ?
"in gaming , vedio recording & browsing"

• Rulamin jan

Yours set is best ,life mobail phone

• Boet

Jonny Ringo, 28 Mar 2020I'm still also using this phone after 4 years, its the best... moreMy phones secondary mic also faulty after 5 years I can have it fixed for under R200

• arsbro

My Z5 compact just retired, after 5 years of service, but I can still access thru bluetooth mouse, I wish its touchscreen can still be repaired.

• M car fan

I love my Z5 compact. I purchased it shortly after it was announced and it's treated me well ever since. Particularly I like the size, the simple design and peripherals. The only thing I wish it had was dual sim card slots. Someday I'll upgrade, but I'll miss the powerful small phone with a 3.5mm audio jack, SD card slot, fm radio, and perfect side placement of the unlock button. This is such a well designed phone.

Aden redhood, 14 May 2020Is it worth upgrading to Sony x compact?You should probably get an xz2 compact of you want to upgrade.. The X compact isn't much of an upgrade. You may not like the 5 inch screen size, but with the smaller bezels, the body size is the same.

• v123

Yes, i really miss those compat sonys. Exept the camera which can be really disappointing.

• Aden redhood

Is it worth upgrading to Sony x compact?

Good phone

• Jonsson

Ob, 28 Mar 2020Still using this phone. It is 4 years old now and working l... moreYou should. I had this Z5c before, and this (S10e) is a perfect upgrade.

BUT... only thing I miss about Z5c is the great camera.

/J

• Alex P.

I use Z5 Compact for 1 month. I had Z3 Compact before. I use it on the stock firmware 5.1.1.

Pros: Better reception from Z3 Compact but not as great as iPhone 6S for example.
Waterproof. Has a radio. Same as Z3 Compact the performance is very well on the original firmware. Battery holds a good charge very well. Power management/usage is balanced very well.

Cons:
Minor issues: Overheat a lot when using WhatsApp or Viber.
Major turn-offs: Often disconnects from Blue Tooth when receiving incoming call. The camera quality taking macro-pictures is NOT acceptable. At all. All blury.

• Jonny Ringo

Ob, 28 Mar 2020Still using this phone. It is 4 years old now and working l... moreI'm still also using this phone after 4 years, its the best phone I have ever had, now my speaker is starting to go, so its really hard for people to hear me on the phone so Ive been using headphones to make calls, I am struggling to find something to replace this decent little phone.

• Ob

Still using this phone. It is 4 years old now and working like the first day. Thinking of upgrading to Galaxy S10E and retireing the best phone ever Z5c

• Compact

Sony, make another one of this size, please. There are still people who do not want to carry around tablets in their pockets.

• Constantin

i use z5 compact and i think it is the best choice for a compact smatphone. Thanks sony

Blackscreen/Screen Freeze a recurring issue. Would have avoided this phone had i known about this common issue before purchasing.