Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

My Xperia Z5 compact.. It was my trustfull surveying companion for quite long period, even in some harsh nature sites.. No trouble found.. Recently, its cover was finally gave up now, with everything else still works fine. So I guess it's time to rest mine.. Thank you Sony Xperia Z5 Compact..

• Kujtim Zymeri

Mudassir, 26 Apr 2021no sound of notification of whatsapp on bluetooth , how to ... moreSettings. Accessibility.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Noname, 28 Aug 2021Aosp extended XDA android 11U dont have to. Just do and software repair by xperia companion and it will be like new with android 11.

• Noname

Anonymous, 31 May 2021Can anyone give me a like to upgrade it into android 11? PleaseAosp extended XDA android 11

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021Hmm. My screen doesn't pop off, and I upgraded it to A... moreHow to upgrade please share on how you upgraded it XD

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2021how its battery Perfect

Running good for my TELEGRAM ❤

AL, 09 Apr 2021Hi there, how to I go about upgrading this 5 year old phone... morehow its battery

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2021Hmm. My screen doesn't pop off, and I upgraded it to A... moreCan anyone give me a like to upgrade it into android 11? Please

• Mudassir

no sound of notification of whatsapp on bluetooth , how to enable whatsapp notification on bluetooth (Note normal incoming calls are ringing in bluetooth only whatsapp has problem)

• AL

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2021Z5 Compact still good as an extra phone in 2021, upgrade it... moreHi there, how to I go about upgrading this 5 year old phone. I've had a good run, but never been able to upgrade it due to it's age. Thanks, Al.

Finally reaching end of life, April 2021 so we've had a good run!

Z5 Compact still good as an extra phone in 2021, upgrade it to Android 11 and you're good to go. I hope Sony will recontinue making compact phones.

• Melon68

I've had one of these little phones for about 3 years now but it's becoming unusable. First I had the rear camera repaired after the phone overheated badly and frazzled it, now both the headphone and phone speakers have packed up. It's a real pity that there's no equivalent small phone available, I'd love to upgrade to another Sony but the reconditioned XZ2 Compacts are not really value for money compared to new phones.

Adhered my lcd to the frame with superglue and now this phone will last me forever.

Hmm. My screen doesn't pop off, and I upgraded it to Android 11 on XDA. It is perfect.

• Brever

It really sux that this is the best looking compact phone, because I've had two now and both times my screen has come away from the body, causing all kinds of dramas, although after reading other customer reviews, I feel like I got lucky in the lottery of what usually goes wrong with these phones. Highly unrecommended.

Jonny Ringo, 28 Mar 2020I'm still also using this phone after 4 years, its the best... moreSame thing happed to my mine recently. I wish Sony still made a compact phone available in Australia, it was a great phone

pop, 30 Aug 2020are z5 compact still heating problem after updating android... moreyes it does. I recommend you not to buy this one.

• bruh69

Hey guys, i need opinions.

I'm currently using a redmi note 4 mtk. Just asking do you think xperia z5 have better audio output than my current phone (wired 3.5mm)?

How is it compare to xperia z3 or any other recommendations?