Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016Z3C touch monitor failed after 14 months. The 4.6" TFT got tons ... moreZ1,Z2,Z3, series some of them had a touch screen issues, but after z3 no body complained about the same issue.

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2016That has been on every touchscreen phone for a decade now it is... moreLol.. It's for decades and you think it's like that.. Nope, we can do almost everything while make a call, i can even browsing internet or playing online game while calling with one phone..

AnonD-204787, 08 Aug 2016which one has better camera Lg g4 or this phone ,,, G4 ofc, unless you want to wait 5 mins to take a shot in manual mode when the g4 wins again.

Z3C touch monitor failed after 14 months. The 4.6" TFT got tons of complain on the internet, poor quality touch monitor. It is worried to be same on Z5C, it will appear after 1 year warrenty...

• nima

Pat, 12 Aug 2016I've had my z5c for almost a year now and I love the compactness... moreThank you my friend mr pat

• Pat

nima , 12 Aug 2016Please some one answer me. I'm civil engenier and i want use a c... moreI've had my z5c for almost a year now and I love the compactness. The waterproofing is amazing and the phone has been extremely durable. I have dropped it a fair number of times and never had any significant damage done to it whatsoever

• nima

Please some one answer me. I'm civil engenier and i want use a compact phone at my job because use big phone at my job is very hard is z5 compact have good size and is it hard phone in drop ?

If the phone is getting too hot, TAKE IT OUT OF THE THICK BULKY CASE!!!!

I have this phone and play Asphalt 8, shoot 4K video, and never have a problem with over-heating or even getting too hot. But I only have a tempered glass screen for the phone. No case.

This is a great phone. My previous phone was the Z1c. The only complaint I have is I really liked the magnetic charging dock on the Z1c. I really miss that.

AnonD-506060, 01 Aug 2016Do not waste your money on Z5 series...I bought Z5 compact, afte... moreWhy would you put it in a pool when cleary Sony said. Don't do that

AnonD-204787, 08 Aug 2016which one has better camera Lg g4 or this phone ,,, This phone

BlaX722, 01 Aug 2016Why? You can't buy battery and put it inside when there are not ... moreDid you even read what he wrote? "non-removable"

• AnonD-204787

which one has better camera Lg g4 or this phone ,,,

The overheating issue is related to snapdragon 810, every single phone has this processor is complaining of overheating.

• Shady

I bought this smartphone a few weeks ago. It's a jewel as always from Sony!

My honest opinions are:
1. Best battery time charging/consuming ratio for an android device.
2. Best screen quality for the 4.6 inch size.
3. Best cameras for such device.
4. Best sound quality speakers.
5. Best signal reception for 4G/3G/2G, wi-fi, nfc, bluetooth, gps.
6. Sweet design
7. It works under sweet and salty water (maybe my luck).

Few problems still are:
1. Software update is weird and android 6 is lower in performance (sound and camera - bass clipping and digital noise) as android 5.1.1 on this device in my experience (it's flawless).
2. It's getting too hot mostly when I use api camera settings (often under android 6). It's not a problem with me because I use a rubber cover and glass screen protector (this truly reduce warmth). The problem is when it shuts down by itself and some people having no idea what means having a Qualcomm processor device.
3. Sony must do something with lens. Too many problems with corners and focusing. For me it's ok and I can cheat this lens hardware problem, but for many 'first time using a camera' people will surely be a problem.

• anonymous

I wanted to like this phone - good camera, right size - but unfortunately I think it is the worst phone I have ever owned. Sony's version of Android is horrible; receive constant updates on the operating system - latest one deleted my email account; and it gets very hot indeed.

Anyone experiencing the camera is in use by other application error, close all apps running on background will fix it.

AnonD-506060, 01 Aug 2016Do not waste your money on Z5 series...I bought Z5 compact, afte... moreThen you should have read the IP rating properly. It's water RESISTANT, not waterproof. It can stand getting wet in the rain. Not going swimming.

It's not water resistant...do not put it under water specially when the phone display is on...don't waste your money on Z5 series

Do not waste your money on Z5 series...I bought Z5 compact, after only about a minute in pool where half of phone was under water, it's LCD was flickering and suddenly the phone went off...