Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

• jlbc

sonylover, 01 Dec 2015Does the Dual SIM supports both LTE?yes..both slot can support Data 3g or 4g,,but cannot be sametime..u only choose 1sim slot..

AnonD-447946, 26 Dec 2015before u just call it a brick .. i think u should read a bit abo... moreYour G4 dual doesn't have fingerprint sensor and it's a big drawback. And is not water resistant, never mind, it is not worth to compete with Z5 Dual. Such a pity!

Tcool, 20 Dec 2015Your G4 dual doesn't have fingerprint sensor and it's a big draw... morebefore u just call it a brick .. i think u should read a bit about its design.. its 9.8 mm at the centre and curves around the edges to nearly 6mm. and for ur info these designs are gtg to be known as more comfortable one's.. compared to the straight slab like construction using no sense of ergonimcs !!! plus it has OIS' which plays a vry important role for cameras... which sony is yet planning to introduce in their phones.

How to make a video call over this phn????

• ayyoub

its very nice phone I`m a fan of Sony mobile the battery life excellent no heating issue after more than 25 app. download

AnonD-425172, 20 Dec 2015How long does the battery last? @ Scuba1900
I haven't measured exactly but it was definitely long. I mostly use it for Whatsapp, Email, some music, some facebook, some instagram. Yesterday I left home at 1030am at about 100% and got home past midnight and still got over 60% (though yesterday I did check my phone less than normal). I always have stamina mode on.

AnonD-67923, 20 Dec 2015I think you are referring to a wrong component of the phone. Its... moreLOL! Ever heard of dual antenna phone? Or the issue with iPhone 4 antenna being covered by the hand? I have tried lots of 4G phones and they have different signal reception inside my office even with the same network provider. Now don't tell me I am wrong! Right now I have three different units and only one of them have strong signal coverage no matter how I interchange their SIM cards. By the way I am talking about 4G/LTE not 3G or whatsoever!

I think you are referring to a wrong component of the phone. Its not the antenna being weak its the signal due to a low coverage from the network provider. The antenna is designed to a certain band width either 3 or 4G LTE that in a situation where good signal is acquired it will function at its maximum capacity. Farther you become the weaker the signal and since phone will tend to function as intended, it tries to draw more power from the battery to boost its receiving component so heating will occur.

It have no vedio call options

AnonD-478348, 20 Dec 2015Hey, lets talk real here, heating is a lot different from overhe... moreHeating on 4G phones has nothing to do with anything but the weak LTE network antenna of the phone. Phone heats up due to weak LTE network signal coverage but if the antenna is strong and gives full bar LTE network signal coverage, there will be no heating issue! It is another story for network provider without 4G.

[deleted post]Flop!

AnonD-478376, 20 Dec 2015Hi - anyone having battery issues with this phone? I've had it f... morePlease take note that your Z2 has 3200mAh battery while Z5 has only 2900mAh battery capacity. Don't wonder.

Hi - anyone having battery issues with this phone? I've had it for about a week now and I can't believe how often I have to charge the battery. I need to calculate it but with the following settings, this phone drains 50% of it's battery power by noon and continues to lose power much faster than my former xperia Z2:
- Two active sim cards (one for work - ATT; one for personal use - Cricket)
- Most uses during the week: Work emails, Word With Friends, Google maps to / from work, some phone calls, tons of whatsapp.

I won't change the phone at all; I love everything else about this phone but the battery life is concerning. Any tips from anyone who has this phone?

Thank you and happy holidays.

• Kumaran

Does it have type C connector?

AnonD-447946, 11 Dec 2015i too had planned to go for this... but reading the reviews over... moreYour G4 dual doesn't have fingerprint sensor and it's a big drawback. A thick brick at 9.8mm and is not water resistant, never mind, it is not worth to compete with Z5 Dual. Such a pity!

AnonD-346042, 17 Dec 2015Which shows that you're just a great troll... Agree Dr Raja, he or she is so obvious hahahaha....

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015yes this phn overheats... at upper back side...when data is on..... moreHey, lets talk real here, heating is a lot different from overheating. Heating is practically normal mostly to the highly powered phones. All phones do heats on......

Battery, 17 Dec 2015 I,m recharging this nice phone twice or thrice a day. a big hea... moreDoes the phone charge fast?

AnonD-257122, 05 Dec 2015Apart from battery life, everything is cool about this phone. How bad is the battery -

AnonD-171484, 17 Dec 2015Got my green dual Z5 five days ago, it's really a great phone. N... moreHow long does the battery last?