Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

the earpiece is loud and calls are very good and clear on all applications and voice calls

Hi guys I tried putting my Z5 premium in water and the camera's started bluring like theres moist how can I fix this ?

• jjohn

How do you use the fingerprint option on xperia z5premium.

• Ohmz

The phone is awesome but the camera has a hard time on low light pictures, I also updated the software to 32.2.A.0.224 which I feel is a waste of time cz the battery drains like hell.

Any who's running the 32.2.A.0.224 version?

• Ohmz

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2016I just wanna ask about marshmallow update, is it good or not for... moreVery good

gemi, 17 Jun 2016my phone's screen straightaway goes dark when I accept phone cal... moreYou've enabled proximity sensor

You can choose between Z5 compact and Z5 premium
If you don't like both of them and you want a Sony phone then go with Z2

Mishu, 26 Jun 2016Z5 Premium isn't waterproof. Its water resistant only. All Z5 se... moreOnly water resistant? ip65 and ip68 means that the device can survive both sinking in water and strong water currents. I know why Sony changed it's view on the waterproofing, it's because of stupid people forgeting to firmly close the ports, or dumping it into sea without watering it after that. Z5 is water resistant yeah, but it's also waterproof actually.
I have a Z5 and i always put it under the sink when I return home and wash my hands, or a the nearest restaurant, putting it entirely inside a jar of water to show off to all stupid iphoners what's what. It's been a month and so far it's certainly waterproof, or at least mine is.

AnonD-268478, 04 Jul 2016Guys which one to buy Z5 or Z5 premium? Whats difference? Real... morescreen size differs

Aamir, 04 Jul 2016Guys which to buy Z5 or Z5 premium? Whats the difference? Real... morethe only difference i know is that the premium has a 4K screen and a wider display

• vats

AnonD-556289, 04 Jul 2016I purchased a sony mobiole c4 without completion of six months t... moreSame case happened with me n they are asking for additional 10000.Is this the same with u or they r providing without any additional cost.

Guys which one to buy Z5 or Z5 premium?
Whats difference?
Really confused which one to buy
Please help

• Aamir

Guys which to buy Z5 or Z5 premium?
Whats the difference?
Really confused which one to buy.

I purchased a sony mobiole c4 without completion of six months touch problem started so give it to service centre of sony after 10 days they told me that company has offered for z5 as the touch of c4 is not repair its part are not so they told that company had decided to give me z5 , it is not seal packed ,so should i take it against c4 or i should wait for the screen to be replaced

• Ray

Ray, 25 Jun 2016Bought Z5 premium on Feb and sent for repair in Jun. The earphon... moreUpdate :
Collected my phone from Service centre and it's working properly under factory reset. The Customer Service recommended to register the mobile in Sony homepage to enjoy another 3 months warranty. This is a plus point worth mentioning.

long live sony!

4k screen 23mp camera fingerprint scanner

• The beast

Hi..What about the battery it drains very faster..sony said it will last 2 days but reading reviews they say I doesn't even last a day...About To buy it shall I....

this is a very great mobile

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by fariPhone 6 Plus it was good for takes Picture, and Video, I cannot say "NO", I had a iphone 6 plus before, but I dont like about iPhone 6 the sunscreen light are bad, not bright enought,,

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by farIPhone was better, now android is leading don't forget that.