Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Guys which one to buy Z5 or Z5 premium?
Whats difference?
Really confused which one to buy
Please help

• Aamir

Guys which to buy Z5 or Z5 premium?
Whats the difference?
Really confused which one to buy.

I purchased a sony mobiole c4 without completion of six months touch problem started so give it to service centre of sony after 10 days they told me that company has offered for z5 as the touch of c4 is not repair its part are not so they told that company had decided to give me z5 , it is not seal packed ,so should i take it against c4 or i should wait for the screen to be replaced

• Ray

Ray, 25 Jun 2016Bought Z5 premium on Feb and sent for repair in Jun. The earphon... moreUpdate :
Collected my phone from Service centre and it's working properly under factory reset. The Customer Service recommended to register the mobile in Sony homepage to enjoy another 3 months warranty. This is a plus point worth mentioning.

long live sony!

4k screen 23mp camera fingerprint scanner

• The beast

Hi..What about the battery it drains very faster..sony said it will last 2 days but reading reviews they say I doesn't even last a day...About To buy it shall I....

this is a very great mobile

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by fariPhone 6 Plus it was good for takes Picture, and Video, I cannot say "NO", I had a iphone 6 plus before, but I dont like about iPhone 6 the sunscreen light are bad, not bright enought,,

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by farIPhone was better, now android is leading don't forget that.

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by far4k display, hi resolution audio...superior camera ( note iphone 6s is using sony imax camera) whats your argument?

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016I don't encourage you to buy it. I have it and I am not happy. N... morei agree with that

AnonD-554344, 29 Jun 2016hello,i would to ask,is Z5 premium is better than Iphone6?iPhone is a better device by far

Zuran, 17 Jun 2016-How is the phone performance? -Did it get over heating when p... moreI don't encourage you to buy it. I have it and I am not happy. Negatives: the bottom 288 pixels are taken by the arrow bar which makes screen smaller practically. It's hot like hell especially when you charge it or use it in a normal download activity or video shooting. Very bulky and hurts the hand holding it because of sharp angles. Flash is so dim, camera is a disappoint. It's not slow but it's not blazing fast. With the price very near to iPhone 6s plus get the iPhone.or get note5. Screen is fabulous I admit.

• Nish

rose, 28 Jun 2016I'm using Z5 Premium n next week I'm going for vacation in india... moreYes, it's totally waterproof. No need to worry about that..

Donuts, 28 Jun 2016Why my xperia z5 premium dual getting so hot ? How to resolve th... moreAll phones becomes hot when charging and when heavy usage.

AnonD-554344, 29 Jun 2016hello,i would to ask,is Z5 premium is better than Iphone6?First of all you have to compare iphone 6 plus to z5 premium or 6 to z5 because of screen size, secondly ios or Android then you will not be puzzled، good luck.

Sam Mitchell , 03 Jun 2016After extensive research from online reviews and blog sites. I w... moreGood comment i agree i have my z5 p since the day it was release and must say it just excellent phone in every day use it delievers and fits my dagly needs like webbrowsing using camera it actually dosnt matter what you use it for it is very good phone and all this newer flagships from 2016 a run for the monney the z5 p is ifen in 2016 some of the best devices you can find on the market

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2016So much lag when playing simcity buildit, iphone is much better.... more1. Update to Marshmallow
2. Factory reset
3. Wipe cache partition
This tips will help you.

They are both good phone! It depends on what brand you prefer. I prefer SONY Z5 Premium Dual (Have it for three months already). I need a Dual SIM phone, because I travel a lot and need the Dual SIM functionality...

Donuts, 28 Jun 2016Why my xperia z5 premium dual getting so hot ? How to resolve th... moreWash it in cold water. It's water proof.