Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2016Dissapointed, went swimming during broad daylight and the screen... moremust be the sun.. it causes the glass to melt

Ohmz, 06 Jul 2016The phone is awesome but the camera has a hard time on low light... moreon z5 premium? I'm not sure why it drains fast (i have a regular z5 so we have identical devices pretty much), maybe you watch a lot of videos? Because z5p upscales any videos and pictures you watch to 4k, and you can bet that 4k drains A LOT of battery.

• Apu

Fingerprint not work after 6 day used.I'm very very upset.

• auberdwirawan

i bought z5p on Feb. Camera is the best, crystal clear and sharp. and Hope soon release VR for z5p like samsung gear VR.

• Crapple

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2016long live sony! 4k screen 23mp camera fingerprint scannerActually z5 is the last good phone made by sony.
X series are terrible with average camera quality.
I dont know what actually happen, probably sony mobile division is currently in financial problem.

Dissapointed, went swimming during broad daylight and the screen died, didnt even submerged it in water. Funny part is the customer service said water was found inside the phone.

Hi guys, I got this phone 2 weeks ago and I'm finding it hard to charge my phone? Battery life is not bad
But the charger doesnt "clip" in when I charge it?
are any of you experiencing this?

• Z5 premium

SonySold, 03 Jun 2016This phone is great performance wise, camera is fantastic, sound... morewhat are you saying !!! the fingerprint scanner is the best of the best it didn't fail once with me

the earpiece is loud and calls are very good and clear on all applications and voice calls

Hi guys I tried putting my Z5 premium in water and the camera's started bluring like theres moist how can I fix this ?

• jjohn

How do you use the fingerprint option on xperia z5premium.

• Ohmz

The phone is awesome but the camera has a hard time on low light pictures, I also updated the software to 32.2.A.0.224 which I feel is a waste of time cz the battery drains like hell.

Any who's running the 32.2.A.0.224 version?

• Ohmz

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2016I just wanna ask about marshmallow update, is it good or not for... moreVery good

gemi, 17 Jun 2016my phone's screen straightaway goes dark when I accept phone cal... moreYou've enabled proximity sensor

You can choose between Z5 compact and Z5 premium
If you don't like both of them and you want a Sony phone then go with Z2

Mishu, 26 Jun 2016Z5 Premium isn't waterproof. Its water resistant only. All Z5 se... moreOnly water resistant? ip65 and ip68 means that the device can survive both sinking in water and strong water currents. I know why Sony changed it's view on the waterproofing, it's because of stupid people forgeting to firmly close the ports, or dumping it into sea without watering it after that. Z5 is water resistant yeah, but it's also waterproof actually.
I have a Z5 and i always put it under the sink when I return home and wash my hands, or a the nearest restaurant, putting it entirely inside a jar of water to show off to all stupid iphoners what's what. It's been a month and so far it's certainly waterproof, or at least mine is.

AnonD-268478, 04 Jul 2016Guys which one to buy Z5 or Z5 premium? Whats difference? Real... morescreen size differs

Aamir, 04 Jul 2016Guys which to buy Z5 or Z5 premium? Whats the difference? Real... morethe only difference i know is that the premium has a 4K screen and a wider display

• vats

AnonD-556289, 04 Jul 2016I purchased a sony mobiole c4 without completion of six months t... moreSame case happened with me n they are asking for additional 10000.Is this the same with u or they r providing without any additional cost.