Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

• s4

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016iPhone is a better device by farhave you honestly checked that poor gps connection. its piss poor on all apple product. prove me wrong on that. it hasn't been fixed since 2011.

• s4

AnonD-557740, 08 Jul 2016Hi guys, I got this phone 2 weeks ago and I'm finding it hard to... moreMy still snaps with newer cables. However, I've found that an older connectors, about 5 years now, that I have won't.

SAMER , 10 Jul 2016I has a Z5 and it died cause of water... So it's not water proo... moreits water resistance not water proof

AnonD-559441, 12 Jul 2016I second that.. btw my z5 premium dual native player doesn't pla... moreit only upscales it. if it isn't full 4k then you wont see the benefit. its like a camera that can record 4k but the display you watch it on is only 1080p. defeats the purpose of recording in 4k because you will never see the full spectrum.

• s4

AnonD-106186, 14 Jul 2016the s7 edge dude, the x performance cant record in 4k overheats ... moreif you need a case and tempered glass to keep your phone safe and usable then its not the phone that you claim it to be.

dave, 14 Jul 2016hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; ... moreS7 all the way.. nothing to beat it until note 7 appears.. Sony keep screwing stuff up.. losing stamina mode.. dodgy fingerprint scanner.
I own a S7 edge and an old Z Ultra (and before that a Note 1) not really comparable to each other but Samsung have moved further forward than Sony. Possibly to the further detriment to Sony. In a recent article it's suggested that only Nexus and Samsung are actually keeping devices up to date with the most current security updates.

AnonD-106186, 14 Jul 2016the s7 edge dude, the x performance cant record in 4k overheats ... moreSorry dude that 'be safe' doesn't belong to Samsung.

• techsavvywannabe

dave, 14 Jul 2016hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; ... moreDave, you can use the "COMPARE" feature on this page, a new page will load with your desired phones side by side. I suggest you compare the devices base on these "key" features: Display, Platform, Memory, Camera, and Battery. Lastly the price! I hope you make the right decision, but as always the case, devices are only look good in commercial pictures
and videos, as soon as you have it and the enchantment wears off, you will find that you have little use for it and makes you wonder why you bought it in the first place! lol (^_^)

dave, 14 Jul 2016hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; ... morethe samsung s7 edge is better in videos I think (4k) on the other hand the x performance is only (1080p) in video capturing

dave, 14 Jul 2016hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; ... morethe s7 edge dude, the x performance cant record in 4k overheats on the camera just go with the s7 edge and be safe, get a good case and tempered glass

dave, 14 Jul 2016hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; ... moreAre you expecting something to till you that Samsung is better her on sony page, anyway, sony is definitely king of quality, maybe you can find more fun in Samsung devices but you have to expect troubles whenever it becomes older.

Apu, 09 Jul 2016Fingerprint not work after 6 day used.I'm very very upset. Go to service centre.

• dave

hi guyz, please help me to choose which one is the best mobile; Sony xperia x performance or samsung galaxy s7 edge?

• bar

Lion king, 12 Jul 2016Please tell me note 5 or z5 premium. Which is the best for me to buynote 5

• zaib

AnonD-559441, 12 Jul 2016I second that.. btw my z5 premium dual native player doesn't pla... moreUse mx player for playing videos on android.

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2016i agree with that I second that.. btw my z5 premium dual native player doesn't play 4k videos that I download from YouTube. Some 1080p lags as Well. The 4k content lags on players like mk, kmp and vlc.. I am disappointed. I had option to choose S7 edge and iphone 6s with my contract and I chose z5p dual gold because I wanted to support sony.

• Lion king

Please tell me note 5 or z5 premium. Which is the best for me to buy

• Chandu

Lion king, 10 Jul 2016Hello friends, Im in great confusion. I want to buy a phone ou... moreSony xperia z5 premium is the best 99.9%

• Nicko

Ohmz, 06 Jul 2016The phone is awesome but the camera has a hard time on low light... moreMine no issue..

• SAMER

DenisXD, 05 Jul 2016Only water resistant? ip65 and ip68 means that the device can su... moreI has a Z5 and it died cause of water... So it's not water proof don't believe that... But the good thing that I bought again Sony Z5 but premium but I learned: noooo water