Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium

AnonD-391800, 01 Jan 2016He most likely watched a 4k video You are insulting his intelli... moreNo, if he watched 4K video and it dosnt look sharp, it means there is something wrong about the phone and Sony.

I guess he played games.

Gos.. i defend sony from stupid fanboy..

archie , 31 Dec 2015does the waterproof feature applies in the sea ??Big NO ,only in the bathtub :) :)

AnonD-434597, 31 Dec 2015It isnt only about screen resolution. Its also about the content... moreHe most likely watched a 4k video
You are insulting his intelligence...
Typical for a troll like you.

AnonD-226698, 31 Dec 2015I was using this one yesterday along a VR headset (A Google Card... moreIt isnt only about screen resolution. Its also about the contents.

All the contents is set to run at FHD. Ya, its like you watch FHD movie in 4K TV, it doesnt look crystal clarity. Or You just cant expect 360p video look sharp on FHD phone..

Dont trust tannhauser.. hihi.

AnonD-226698, 31 Dec 2015I was using this one yesterday along a VR headset (A Google Card... moreSeems to me that direct mhl 3.0 4k output is the best solution to VR mobile headsets then...
There was a test somewhere on yt where they connected sonys vr to an xperia device by usb...
That would go gentle on energy and power consumption too.

AnonD-391800, 30 Dec 2015So much user oriented hate coming from this lex fella... Some p... moreI agree with you:)

archie , 31 Dec 2015does the waterproof feature applies in the sea ??No. Sony's guidelines say that it should only be used in fresh water.

I was using this one yesterday along a VR headset (A Google Cardboard like model) and I noticed that even tough this unit has a 4K screen and a incredible high pixel count it was not enough to give a crisp look to the images in the viewer. Even with such a high pixel density the pixels were evident under the lenses magnification of the viewer. This means that to get a really crisp immersive image you would need to go even higher than 806 ppi pixel density. So This proves the case for 4 to 8K resolution for mobile units or for a dedicated 6,7,8K viewer device like the future iterations of the Oculus.

shan, 31 Dec 2015guys we log on this site not to quarrel between the competition ... moreWe understand that! but i bet the ppl who come here wud also want to know the negatives of any phone and not only what these blind fanboys thinks.

• itsme

Dual heatpipes, 30 Dec 2015I review your previous comments and your favorite phones at your... moreyou again, slippery phone fan.
sd810 is a failure. wise people would never buy any sd810 devices, they wait for the next sd810 (or perhaps they choose exynos).

• THE PHONESHOP GUY

the only thing I don't like about Sony phones is the user interface and too much of Sony software. The phones look amazing though and the quality is usually there

• archie

does the waterproof feature applies in the sea ??

• shan

guys we log on this site not to quarrel between the competition of phones we are here to give our reviews on particular phone, so that people logging in this site may not found useless comments. So please don not quarrel have friendly relations .

[deleted post]No thanks, GSM is good enough.

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2015If you are happy with your present iphone and don't care about s... moreIf you are looking for honest, real reviews, the comments section of this site is not the place to go pal.

I would simply point to the actual review on this site

Or

Do a Google search for 'Z5 Premium reviews' and go nuts

And if you don't care about my comments, why go to the effort of replying to them...

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2015What's your job btw? I cae here looking for some comments on rea... morePot..kettle..black...you

And er, why don't you tell me a little about yourself anonymous nobody, before you go asking for details about me.

Glad I'm not the only one who see's Tann Hauser as a fanboy though

Lex79, 30 Dec 2015Lack or argument??? I have made my argument and am willing stand... moreLack or argument??? I have made my argument and am willing stand... more

Lex79, 30 Dec 2015Lack or argument??? I have made my argument and am willing stand... moreIf you are happy with your present iphone and don't care about sony...go tend to your family..if you don't have family tend to grass... .don't waste time here writing essays and making it difficult for me to search real reviews sifting thriugh tons of your essays that nobody cares about.

Lex79, 30 Dec 2015Lack or argument??? I have made my argument and am willing stand... moreMay be tann hauser is right.i have a iphone 6s and ican say with 100% certainty that it can't stand upto my sister's z5.z5 is better in display,battery,sd card...and YEAH THAT 3D TOUCH IS USELESS GIMMICK. And only one speaker of 6s doesn't stand a chance against z5.only i can't decide whether to go for 4k z5p or 1080p z5.and you are destroying these z5p pages with useless esssays.

Lex79, 30 Dec 2015Lack or argument??? I have made my argument and am willing stand... moreEnjoy your life...sorry for the typo...that typo was because my iPhone 6s has touch problems but apple says it has no problems.and btw you said your phone is iphone 6s 128gb.i have one question -how do you tolerate the deplorable battery life of iphone6s.howwww???i am going back to sony again after iphone.i hada z3 and it had a mind-blowing battery life.