T-Mobile myTouch 4G

T-Mobile myTouch 4G

• jcc

Anonymous, 26 Aug 2013Hw do I upgrade soft ware version to 4.2 I try to upgrade but when try it doesnt work, whenever I use the USB it wont show in the system, it will only show charging only, please am confuse and need,immediate respond. Thanks

• sencini

the red light that indicates that the battery is charging is nolonger stable but the zigzag crossing the battery indicator is showing but the battery is uot charging. what do I do?

felixruemu, 25 Aug 2013is upgradable to 4.2.2 jolly Bean. it coolHw do I upgrade soft ware version to 4.2

no headphone nor microSD card found in my T-Mobile myTouch 4G package,...having difficulties using the front camera

• felixruemu

is upgradable to 4.2.2 jolly Bean. it cool

• Nickless

Need to install another language ? No option in keyboard to change languages ! Any suggestions ?

• swingle

myTouch, is simply one of the best Android I have ever used. its speed is okay coupled with the features. Simply the best I can recommend to anyone

• zubair

love

• ratty

i used to browse while my phone is on charge and is it good for the battery

• Owokade

I love my touch 4g network but please if its being stole how or what can i do to block the phone from working again untill final finding of it thanks

• Katherine

I love my my touch :) its always worked, Always been fast, and I've had it for 3 years now and its still not out of date! A great phone, I just bought bluetooth bracelet for it and a power pack because like all Androids the battery doesn't last. I'm so excited! My phone will be better than ever!

• sousou

i would like to set my fone on french. the only language on it are english and spanish. how to proccess?

• Nickless

Why the phone doesnt accept installing new language from play store? It installs but no option to change keyboard language !! Any help ?

Thnx in advance.

• AMIR

ski, 25 Jul 2013My battery was whack...trying to buy an Anker battery..hope it h... moreI was same as u.but i am in iran an i could not find here.i order buy from arabic ematate united UAE.and find.

• good guy

Nice comments yar.

• ola

can this phone be upgraded to jellybean?

• AnonD-19869

I love this phone. Too bad it's sooooo out-dated :(

• king

my earphone is stucked in,please help.i have the headphone sign display on the screen,how do i get it out

• ski

My battery was whack...trying to buy an Anker battery..hope it helps...

it's a piece of junk....i've had it all of ONE DAY....and it won't power up...and yes, i've charged it!!!!