T-Mobile REVVL V+ 5G

• m
  • mec
  • Ej8
  • 08 Dec 2021

Went f/ Moto G w/ Metro PCS to T-Mobile. Chose this phone for the larger screen. Calls get disconnected & getting them back is impossible. Have to call all over again which is a problem working for medical companies. Not good when kids are in the military & boot camp. 1st phone went completely dead & would not charge w/in a 24 hr period. Again-not good working in healthcare & being on call. Second phone seems to have an issue 2/ the loudness of sound. Very hard to hear others even on the highest setting. And there seems to be a possible issue w/ slow charging. We'll see. I really want a larger screen but it may not be worth this.

• G
    • Getcruzn
    • AG5
    • 04 Dec 2021

Volusia60, 05 Nov 2021Worst phone ever. I'm on my second phone and T mobile ... moreI replaced the pre-installed messages app with the Google messaging app and all is well!

• Cudleber
      • qJn
      • 03 Dec 2021

My parents brought me this phone for my birthday, and it's really good! A lot of the comments are unrelated or are just ppl complaining about things thats their own problems. The phone is actually really easy to use, though it does have a few issues on start up with the default settings.

The screen is big and I have a lot of space which I like. It holds lots of games, I'm able to play genshin and tiktok at the same time with no issues or notifs about storage space. It takes good photos too, everything comes out really clear.

Volusia60, 05 Nov 2021Worst phone ever. I'm on my second phone and T mobile ... moreNot getting texts from iPhone is a problem with Apple and not a problem with any particular Android phone. Many have that problem.

• CJ
          • E80
          • 07 Nov 2021

rudeone79, 03 Jul 2021it has to be a tcl made phoneYeah, it's a TCL 20SE, but they took out one of the low res cameras and replaced the 4g Qualcomm SOC for the newer 5g Mediatek one.

• V
            • Volusia60
            • 0Yk
            • 05 Nov 2021

Worst phone ever. I'm on my second phone and T mobile can't figure out how to get group texts to come through particularly from I phones. Sometimes they come in but most of the time they don't and when they do come in they are out of order making the conversation impossible to follow. Don't fall for this cheap phone it is absolute garbage.

Don't let them talk you into trading your original Revvly 5 for this phone ! It is inferior .
              Lesser display pixels , lesser Camera lesser speed on the CPU !!!
              Sure the 5G is better at keeping connection then our first ones , but the display can't handle the games the old one could !
              Such a shame they chose to make their own phone brand a piece of CRAP !

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2021Best $3 phone I've ever had. Worst $1000 phone I&#... moreWhat are you talking about.

• j5}
                  • 08 Oct 2021

joe nodden, 03 Jul 2021Eh. It's pretty bad but a better deal than pretty much... moreBest $3 phone I've ever had.

Worst $1000 phone I've seen.

Context, folks. Context.

• K
                    • Kel
                    • 86C
                    • 27 Sep 2021

I love this phone. Great battery

• Rabbit
                      • 49x
                      • 06 Sep 2021

This phone is hard to setup, it blocked my husbands phone and will not me un-block it. This is the biggest piece of crap i have ever bought.

• r
                        • reklaw
                        • ypw
                        • 04 Sep 2021

Bj Smith , 17 Aug 2021So far, this phone has been a joke. Out of all the cell ph... more
                        phone drops calls from room to room! A disASSter

• qy8
                          • 28 Aug 2021

Meatloaf 7, 12 Aug 2021Stick to the specs please. No geo politics here.just learned links sent via the default messaging app are inactive. future update will fix that. otherwise great phone for $199.

• B
                            • Bj Smith
                            • IbE
                            • 17 Aug 2021

So far, this phone has been a joke. Out of all the
                            cell phones I've had in the past 25 years, this phone has been the most problematic. Did I miss something? Push the wrong button?
                            What it is? Oi. ( This one gets a 1/10 )
                            Thanx

Jamovich, 12 Aug 2021"Woosh", the sound of the discussion points passi... moreNo the "Guess I assumed that because of the constant "America's most reliable network" bullcrap." sentence went right over your head.

joe nodden, 08 Jul 2021Didn't I just explain why I brought up America? And wh... more"Woosh", the sound of the discussion points passing over your head.

• M
                                  • Meatloaf 7
                                  • IbE
                                  • 12 Aug 2021

joe nodden, 05 Jul 2021Oh damn wait you're right that was dumb of me. Guess I... moreStick to the specs please. No geo politics here.

• O
                                    • OGxoKANE
                                    • jGy
                                    • 22 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 14 Jul 20212021 but their design is still stuck in 2019Shit the phone is free when you add a line or setup a new account I just got it it's clean and MK mobile and other games videos look good on it too and the phone is lightweight going on 24 hours battery life (I religiously use battery saver even on 100%) but I haven't been doing too much on it maybe 6 hours of TikTok 2 hours of youtube and playing 2 hours of games since last charge and it's really lightweight

Anonymous, 14 Jul 20212021 but their design is still stuck in 2019Apart from the chin I don't have a problem with it.

• 8py
                                        • 14 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 14 Jul 20212021 but their design is still stuck in 2019It says it ~~170 euro so that more than good enough