TCL Plex

TCL Plex

Hi, I've had a Tcl Plex for 5 weeks but recently, some sensors (proximity, light, acceleration) are disabled several seconds after rebooting!!!
Does anyone have the same problem???

Anonymous, 11 Mar 2020I live in Australia and have been really wanting and waiting for... moreMine arrived today but still no 10 update. I wonder what the delay is

I live in Australia and have been really wanting and waiting for the Android 10 update, I hated being a Karen but I emailed the TCL Support and they just said to wait. Does anyone else in Australia have the Android 10 update on TCL Plex? If so, what part of Australia do you live in?

• Hi

D1STRBD, 09 Mar 2020Picked one of these up cheap in the jb hi fi sale. Where does on... moreI've had my TCL Plex for a few weeks, I also got it from the JBHIFI sale. The phone only came out a few months ago, so give it time for cases to be manufactured. In the mean time, use the pre installed screen protector and included case. I did a quick search though, if you search up 'TCL Plex' into Ebay, a variety of screen protectors for cheap will show up. if you use this link (no it's not spam) and do some scrolling you can find some cases. Most of the cases are only flip wallet cases though. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_t­rksid=p2334524.m570.l1311.R2.TR3.TRC0.A0.H0.Xtcl­+plex+.TRS1&_nkw=tcl+plex+case&_sacat=0&­amp;LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=tcl+p­lex+

• Nick

This phone sold with FM radio function ,not to remove after update 10

• D1STRBD

Picked one of these up cheap in the jb hi fi sale. Where does one buy screen protectors and cases for them? Had a quick search when I got it to no avail. TIA

• Bary

Tony Lord, 04 Mar 2020FM/AM radio is phasing out in Europe due to European regulation.... moreNot official.Still offering from other new devices .Also in older after android 10 update

Stefan, 01 Mar 2020Anyone didn't lost fm radio after update 10 ?... and tell countr... moreFM/AM radio is phasing out in Europe due to European regulation. Outside Europe, radio is still working...

• Stefan

Anyone didn't lost fm radio after update 10 ?... and tell country come from .Device still sell with fm radio in specification

I am having some weird battery issue ( battery life is solid no problems there) For example sometimes phone goes from 30% to 25% in an hour while screen is off. Before that generally 1 percentage goes like solid 25 mins screen on. Idk why is it happening but it's annoying. I'd rather my phone lasting a little less but being reliable. Any ideas how to fix it?

No any other phone in market till now, lost fm radio in update android 10

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020Well it's the 18th and I've been checking for updates like 5 tim... moreYeah, Still waiting for the update. Support center is not saying anything useful, update should arrive when your phone is ready blah blah

GetRealFast, 13 Feb 2020That's situation all over the world, otherwise there will be no ... moreWell it's the 18th and I've been checking for updates like 5 times a day. Are we sure this goes up to android 10?

• Marco

Photo / video camera quality tool test??

• GetRealFast

emlook037, 22 Jan 2020I'm from Serbia and my provider is TELEKOM MTS Serbia, they don'... moreThat's situation all over the world, otherwise there will be no marketing, you will probably discover it soon...
BTW on TCL Plex from mts update on Android 10 is available since the beginning of February (and FM Radio is lost after update)!

• TCLint

Vb, 13 Feb 2020Last I checked you couldn't get an A50 for $250 AUD... I bought... moreSounds like a bargain as it has a FM radio and also NFC as well. Can you do recording from the FM radio ?

• Vb

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020Not really, The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a similarly priced phone w... moreLast I checked you couldn't get an A50 for $250 AUD... I bought one today as a spare/work phone for $249 at JB Hi-fi when I saw the price and the fact it has 6gb ram, Snapdragon 675 and a full HD screen, tried it out and had to buy it... Will do an unboxing video soon.

Anonymous, 11 Feb 2020Did Australia get Android 10 update yet ? In Turkey I am still w... moreBcoz you're from turkey

Did Australia get Android 10 update yet ? In Turkey I am still waiting, like bunch of countries already got the update I truly do not understand why we are still waiting.

Yee, 27 Jan 2020You can get better phones in this price. Not really, The Samsung Galaxy A50 is a similarly priced phone with bad reviews on websites like JB-HI-FI for the fingerprint scanner being terrible and device quality quickly dropping in just a few months. This phone has things that not even high end flagships have, and for such a low price. There are other sub-brands of companies like Realme and Xiaomi but here in Australia they aren't really trusted by a lot of people to be an everyday driver because of the amount of physical work most Australians have to do. I quickly went from the Samsung Galaxy A50 back to this phone when I needed a quick, good working phone to use for a few months while a saved money to get a high end phone. The price of this phone and the things it offers are too good to pass up. Get it while you can.