TCL Plex

TCL Plex

• Iris

Hi guys, Im usinig this phone 1y and all I can say is this is a great phone. The camera is really good, I often take photos with it instead of the camera and many people think that I actually took photos with the camera. All the time I have this phone he never buggd. The system is very good, the battery lasts a very long time even though I surf all day. All recommendations.

• Berlin

TCL Plex isn't afraid of heights!

• Vernskie

Please fix the the other fiture like screen record, i can't record system sound like i record my gameplay

• Key

DanutXL, 17 Apr 2021The worst ever mobile phone ! Even if its cheao is a big wo... moreU sure a liar.. This phone is great

• Ben

got this just now for only Php 6,500 with a free Bluetooth speaker from a seller. Right about $135 / €112

Impressed by the screen display and the setup process is quick and easy. Currently doing updates and now I have it on a10.
Like the white color have not tried the multiple Bluetooth connection but it sounds awesome

• Kisheb

Anonymous, 08 May 2021Can any one give a review after one year use...does it have... moreYes you can use any oppo screen protector with the 6.52 inch measurement.

Where is switch on otg?? TCL Plex how to switch on otg??

Can any one give a review after one year use...does it have any screen protecter..?

• Aknita

DanutXL, 17 Apr 2021The worst ever mobile phone ! Even if its cheao is a big wo... moreAs someone who has owned this phone for 6 months around now, I can confirm this phone surely is not a scam and is not the worst. It's a fantastic phone, and as the first one I saved up to buy with my own money it does everything i want it to at a great level. Camera is fantastic.

• DanutXL

The worst ever mobile phone ! Even if its cheao is a big world wide scam !

• khenn

shindenkai, 29 Mar 2021I know i'm pretty late, but under light to moderate us... moreAbout 9 hours continues usage

• Naddy

Khenn, 14 Mar 2021Does tcl plex will have android 11 update?Yes same question too, waiting to someone could answer this

• shindenkai

I know i'm pretty late, but under light to moderate use (e.g social media, watching YouTube, etc.) How does the battery holdup under those conditions?

• Khenn

Does tcl plex will have android 11 update?

• Malaysia user

I have been using this phone for 6 months. Bought new for rm599. For its price Vs specifications this phone is a bargain. I have no complain except for the Google search app keep prompting to close its app and flickering the screen. Unable to uninstall the app since it is stock app from the phone itself. Everytime problem happen need to go to play store and hit the uninstall button where the app status will turn from installed to update.

• anonymous

This phone is real deal coming with mid-range price

• Harry

Does thisphone has any scratch protection of the display, Glass protection From schratches? Gorila Glass 1,2,3.....

Its a really good phone for that price. The performance, the screen. Yeah worth it. Using for 6 month (usually I give feedback after 6 months of use.)

Someone pls make a review on this, your opinions and complaints (if there is any) by using this. I am planning to buy this.

• muda

using this phone from sept 2020 until now.no problem at all,for me very good phone as
this price....buy 599 at lazada .