Tecno Spark 6 Go

Tecno Spark 6 Go

Can I turn off the autocorrection keyboard in this phone? I don't find any way to turn off.
Anyone can help me, thanks.

can

• Reno

P. Square , 06 Jan 2021I like this phone How much?

• Thomas ranking

skatty, 08 Jan 2021yeah.. :) been using it 2 months now so far battery perform... moreis fantastic phone

• skatty

P. Square , 06 Jan 2021I like this phone yeah.. :) been using it 2 months now so far battery performance still like the first 2 weeks of using it.

• Al hayat

P. Square , 06 Jan 2021I like this phone Tecno Spark 6 go is a update technology.

• P. Square

I like this phone

• KAGE RON

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2020PH's 4/64 variant is using the P22 ChipHow to identify the chipset of tecno spark 6 go 4/64 in ph?
It states that A25 for 4/64 variant.

• Scottie

Sheffy, 30 Dec 2020What the hell? A gaming phone? Are you kidding me? You can ... moreWhat do you think is it....just a phone and it cannot let you play games wether online or offline?

• Sheffy

TheReviewer, 30 Dec 2020This phone is so good at its price. A gaming phone at the v... moreWhat the hell? A gaming phone? Are you kidding me? You can this a gaming phone? Helio a25 chipset is far from gaming, it's very useless in the gaming aspect. It's a very good phone but not recommendable for gaming

• TheReviewer

Sophia Yu, 24 Dec 2020Can Tecno Spark 6 Go with 2gb ram handle clash of clans?This phone is so good at its price. A gaming phone at the very cheap price.

• katoy

It's secondary rear camera is an 8mp depth sensor shooter :)

I found this phone very appealing. Received few days ago. But in this price its an excellent entry in optimal performance.

• Sophia Yu

Can Tecno Spark 6 Go with 2gb ram handle clash of clans?

• Reyansh Madan

The integration of the features seem pretty decent and I think the choice of the Mediatek processor is a good choice as well, in this range.

• Rx91

Katoy, 19 Dec 2020Yes, definitely you can connect to it's mobile hotspot... moreThank you for the response. But what I would like to know is how many devices can you connect to its hotspot/tethering feature?
Because as it seems, it differs among different brands.
Samsung Galaxy for instance allows 10, Huawei 8, Redmi unlimited.
But I also have an older Asus Android which only allows 5. So I would like to know how many devices does Tecno allows on its devices.

• Katoy

Rx91, 18 Dec 2020Hi May I know how many devices can you connect from this... moreYes, definitely you can connect to it's mobile hotspot just like other capable smartphone nowadays. It can even connect to 3 Bluetooth speakers at the same time through it's built-in Audio share software app. Kinda' something new and unique for me :)

• katoy

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2020I heard it comes with games by default. Can you remove them... moreYes the phone can let you do all the things you asked. :)

• Rx91

Hi

May I know how many devices can you connect from this phone's mobile hotspot/tethering feature? Planning to use this as mobile hotspot. Hope anyone can provide clarity regarding my question. Thanks

Katoy, 12 Dec 2020Unexpectedly bought this phone a week ago. So far everythin... moreI heard it comes with games by default. Can you remove them? Also can you uninstall Facebook?
Last question can you organize apps in folders or does it only allow alphabetical scrolling through the apps?