vivo V25/X80 Lite review
- 128GB 8GB RAM ₹ 26,874
Since the vivo V25 is identical to the vivo X80 Lite, this review will apply to both of these phones.
Like its bigger sibling, the V25 is geared toward the more youthful creative crowds. This is clearly evidenced by its OIS-enabled 64MP main camera and, even more so, a 50MP, f/2.0 selfie camera with autofocus. Left: vivo V25 • Right: vivo X80 Lite
The rest of the V25's specs paint a good mid-ranger picture on paper.
vivo V25 specs at a glance:
- Body: 159.2x74.2x7.8mm, 186g; Glass front, glass back.
- Display: 6.44" AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak), 1080x2404px resolution, 20.03:9 aspect ratio, 409ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 (6 nm): Octa-core (2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G68 MC4.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM; microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- OS/Software: Android 12, Funtouch 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 64 MP, f/1.8, 0.7µm, PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 120-degree, 1/4", 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Front camera: 50 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF.
- Video capture: Rear camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps; Front camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, HDR.
- Battery: 4500mAh; Fast charging 44W, 61% in 30 min (advertised).
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); Color changing back panel color.
The vivo V25 has a pretty eye-catching exterior as well. Mostly thanks to the inclusion of vivo's Fluorite AG UV-reactive glass back surface that changes color when hit by light. This allows users to create temporary patterns and imprints on the V25.
This color-shifting trick has been carried from the previous V23 generation, and so has the focus on photography as well as the boxy design. The V25 is rocking a familiar Apple-inspired look with flat sides and nicely rounded corners. The phone is pretty slim and light, as is the norm for the "V" line of vivo devices.
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of things, let's take a quick look at the retail package of the vivo V25.
The vivo V25 ships in your standard two-piece cardboard box. It is thick and sturdy, which is always appreciated but not particularly flashy. Still, it does stand out some on a shelf thanks to vivo's choice of colors. There is plenty of plastic inside the box, which is great at holding everything securely in place but not exactly ideal for the environment.
The vivo V25 has what we would consider an extremely rich retail package in terms of accessories. Inside the box, you get a nice and sturdy transparent TPU case. Also, a pair of white earbuds with an in-line microphone and a 3.5mm audio jack. vivo also includes a Type-C to 3.5mm jack adapter to go with the buds.
The included charger is one of vivo's 44W FlashCharge units. It is rated for outputs of 5V@2A, 9V@2A and 11V@4A. It uses a USB Type-A plug, and vivo has included a Type-A to Type-C cable in the box. Since vivo's FlashCharge doesn't use a proprietary cable, it should be easy to replace it if it gets lost. But you should be more careful with the charger itself.
- 04 Nov 2022
now google tells us some apps on playstore have spyware and bad codes,looks like google is finally going spyware hunting,about time
- 01 Nov 2022
You mean you selling vivo phones right? Vivo salesmen pretending to be users praising vivo phones is an old trick lol
- 01 Nov 2022
Under 10000 what currency?