vivo X5

vivo X5

• Win

I unable to turn on my mobile and no signal when plug in the charging... what happen?

• jen

my phone has no service but i already put my sim card on it. i cant send messages. help!

• sham

AnonD-406987, 16 Jun 2015At first, you'll suprise by its specification that is so good.. ... moreU must know phone is not better for playing game. If u wan play game, buy new laptop better

• boo

Jinn, 12 Mar 2015why my vivo x5 cannot open? even when i charge the green light i... morenano sim and memcard cannot install it at😬the same time 😢

• ines

my vivo mobile collapses facebook and the browser and when i reboot it takes 2 hours to restart...what can i do? please

• ines

• Siva

I cant open my phone

any one know the light indicator has how many colour? as i know whatsapp now has features for changing light..
and i cannot find custom ringtone for whatsapp apps after i update the system for my vivo x5..

• zam

AnonD-409027, 22 Jun 2015so what can i do with my x5 since the battery drained so fast. I... moredowngrade to original setting.

so what can i do with my x5 since the battery drained so fast. Is it because of the latest update and cause the battery got problem?

At first, you'll suprise by its specification that is so good.. I bought this phone 2 month ago, i just like everthing about this phone except for its battery and quickly heat up even you just play a game less than 2 minutes.. The battery drained so fast and take long time for fully charge.. Phone quickly become really hot less than 2 minutes of playing game.. I'm really feel dissapointed and going to sell this phone..

• Vikas

Adi, 16 May 2015Vivo should launch there phones in black colour too, better if t... moreUSB is working
Vivo x5 smart phn
Wow

• MJ

Got to turn it on. Looks like a flat battery case.

Just hold it a little longer after charging to turn it on.

However, I notice the charging of the phone takes really long? Is that normal? 3hrs and it won't still charge full.

• MJ

I am unable to turn on my phone after the battery runs off. I charge and yet no green light. Unable to start my phone. Been a day already. Any one experiencing this? Bought it about a month ago.

• Ivyn

Jinn, 12 Mar 2015why my vivo x5 cannot open? even when i charge the green light i... moreI'm having the same problem with u. So do u fix ur problem? If yes, how u fix it?

• Adi

Vivo should launch there phones in black colour too, better if they come up with different colour.

• anil

seriosly if co want to run product..they need compititive...n..upgarade..in my phone i didnt recognized gujarati language ....i realy wonder...

Jinn, 12 Mar 2015why my vivo x5 cannot open? even when i charge the green light i... moreTry keeping the on/off button depressed for a longer period of time.

• Webbj

John, 18 Mar 2015I cannot set the date, It start with from year 2558 whyUnder advanced settings you can modify the date and time. You need to uncheck Buddhist time, so that it changes back to 2015.

• x5

I found that the contact is having some serious problems. I can't search the contact even though the number is in my contact list, and what apps can't be sync if adding new number. The hardware is good but the software need some improvement.