Vodafone 845

Vodafone 845

• =)

love this phone xcept didnt have bloody vf live yet at time of purchase it said it have vf live didnt realise had to go through browser!!! apart from battry life the phone is great!=)

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2010hi..the Vodafone stores in Auckland r giving it away for $199..w... moreif you go on trademe you will see alot of them for $140.00nz

just got mine a few days ago. this is my first smart phone so i do not really have anything to compare it to.

relatively easy to use. instruction manuals it came with didn't do much; then again it wasn't needed since you can pretty much figure everything out by tapping away.

i'm used to seeing smart phones being bigger and wider, but this one is smaller. screen size is good. if you want a less bulky smart phone, this is probably your best bet. sound quality on mp3 is great, battery life is good; it lasts me a whole day (possibly a bit more) with my regular use.

only downside is that i can't find any silicon protective slips for it yet. other than that, it works fabulous and i have not had a problem with it yet.

• Chaz

After almost a month with this fone i found that by just having the basics the battery will last longer..its a good phone but a lil complicated and sensitive for my hands and fingers..

Lenore, 14 Nov 2010Brought this phone and apart from the battery dying really fast ... morehi..the Vodafone stores in Auckland r giving it away for $199..would like to know where u got it for $164??please let me know, am thinking of buying one this Christmas...thanks

In New Zealand, this phone DOES have fm radio unlike stated in specs, phone lags a little and takes a little to get use to, but for the money ($200NZD) it's a bargin. Awesome buy for the money A++++.

• megapepsi

Well purchased one of these today on it's way in the mail my thoughts and findings once it arrives.

• Brendon JP

this is a really awesome fone! Not much different from the Sony ericson x10 xperia mini. Dont know wy all the complaints on battery life coz it seems to be awesome for me! Great buy!! =D

• john

Very poor battery life.but good phone

• Pete P

I have one. It is geat! The battery lasts as long as any other smart phone with similar battery capacity.
Simply close all the applications which are running in the background that you are not using. (When the phone is turned on, many applications are automatically turned on by default. Simply switch off the ones that you will not be using.)

• CAT

I would like to know how the sound is. Is it loud or soft because I am looking for a phone that plays the music loud? For example sitting in the room with your friends and listening to your music on your phone while talking to your friends.

Please reply before 26 November 2010

THANX

• Fábio

The features are great, the battery is horrible don't last 2 days...

• FH1

JK, 16 Nov 2010South African users,generally,how is the phone?battery,applicati... moreHi, got mine for about a month now and besides the battery life it's a fantastic phone. Features are excellent.

• sparky

HI ALL!

Is the vodafone 845 really that gr8t phone?. im thinking of getting me one. but every 1 seems to be complaining about its battery life.

Dr. Mohamed, 05 Nov 2010Hi, I have to admit the I am not a HEAVY cell phone user, but I ... morecan anybody show me how to activate wifi of 845?
I always get the note "unsuccessful"

• wendy-lee

i ordered the 845 today! Cnt wait hope it arrives by tomorow!

• wendy-lee

i ordered the 845 today! Cnt wait hope it arrives by tomorow!

• pkm

i wonder if the android can be replaced with symbian?

• philip

is the gps free?and how about the multi tasking,how is the java support?thanks