WND Wind DUO 2300

WND Wind DUO 2300

• Mohd K

Is it still available in market?

• Eyad

I want to buy wnd duo 2300 mob ail on line where can I buy it on line ?

anil, 10 Mar 2010eagar to use it but is not availb in india sand me the ADD ... moreAddress from dubai : Concorde Square Trading LLC. STarpone....

jazz, 16 Jun 2011nice phone,, very convenience esp. for those bus. minded.no... moreIt was a great and very handy phone.one of a kind.i experienced to used this since i worked from the company who handle this kind of phone.

• jasmin

hkoka, 26 Mar 2009who can help me in which address can buy this it was available from starphone from dubai

• jazz

nice phone,, very convenience esp. for those bus. minded.no need to bring 2 or more phones....i love starphone who handled this product....

• aster0id

George, 20 Dec 2008Its dual-Sim, dual-face, dual integrated camera, dual inter... morea live example of technological revolution in mobile phones. you tell 500 bucks is cheap for that handset, only 3 years back. now for 500, you get scores of phones with the best functionality possible, example dell streak

and 2011 is gonna be a shoot from the soil licking technology to the outer reaches of the exosphere.

• anil

eagar to use it but is not availb in india sand me the ADD in DUBAI & Singpore

• hkoka

who can help me in which address can buy this

• George

Its dual-Sim, dual-face, dual integrated camera, dual internal memory and for $499 you can get it. What an astonishing features in a small size hand unit. The only opinion or naive comment it will swallow are its battery life and 'Made in China' philosophy. What the heck..

• amar khan

it is too ugly but good

• Artanis

How innovative, one of the kind features. The first comment it will get are its battery life.

when this phone is going to be launched in chennai? is it recommended to get this phone?

• class act

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2008where can i find this phone? its amazing! i have 2 sims but... moreI have 2 Motorola F3 I glue it together and I am using two simcard it's been a year now works perfectly and I only spend 30usd.

• arnold

very ingenius! I like the idea. something different at last! I want to have this phone and i'm sure a lot of people will be amazed!

nice

where can i find this phone? its amazing! i have 2 sims but i switch sims all the time which causes grr... will it be available in the philippines? Im sure it will click coz most people here uses two sims...

• Bogdan G

I wonder how could i get it in romania? I love iti a lot aand it could be a solution for my problem, i have 2 sim's and i get confused using 2 cell phones. I love it. and i guess that it is a bit better than the wnd 2200, wich i love also.

• dilshah

amazing sutff camera should be atleast 3 to 4mega pixel voice quality problem or signal network problem please check it out.

Hi  all to answer  question  where to get  this  phone    i got mine  from dubai  very  good  phone handles 2 sims perfectly ,v. good memory  and  actually  small and slim ive been using it for 8 months ,it had 2 hard  falls  on concrete  very robust  i would recommend it to anyone who uses  2 sims , with easy menu too