Xiaomi 12 Pro

Xiaomi 12 Pro

It's 12 ultra that may match S22 ultra

IMTIAZ BANGASH, 27 Dec 2021Battery should be at least 5000 mAh... Slimness should be l... morei know you don't have anything against the phone but having a big battery goes hand and hand with it being a thicker and heavier phone

• Siyaza

Chacal, 07 Mar 2022Wtf with new top Phones? No MICROSD. NO JACK 3.5(The sound ... moreNice phone I'm also holding Xiaomi 9 pro nice indeed but I hope this 12 pro will be well competitive to a Samsung s22 ultra ,?

oha, 07 Mar 2022anybody knows the difference between "multi-directiona... moremulti directional? or omni directional?
bcoz the later is an advanced version of the dual pixel autofocus, but it's main purpose is to gain details for low light situations....if there is nought light, i doubt it will make difference which tech is used.
Anyway, both tech use all sensor area to calculate the best focus, that is why some of the flagship phones have problems with focusing - they don't use that tech, *points at* Samsug Ultra series

• Chacal

Wtf with new top Phones? No MICROSD. NO JACK 3.5(The sound is much much better, with dedicated headphone cable, no losses).
You pay much MORE FOR LESS??

F@ck i will stay with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9Pro, 6 ram, 128internal, triple card slot(dedicated microsd card to 512 gigas extra).
Nice phone i got. The new ones, damm sh@t.

anybody knows the difference between "multi-directional PDAF" and "Dual Pixel PDAF" ?
Somebody on gsmarena recently posted that "multi-directional PDAF" works much much muchh better than a 5mp macro lens for macro photography.. I found this hard to believe.. I wanna know if this can be true or not..

mehdi, 06 Mar 2022What the hell are you saying?hi fps (frame per second) video record; it is limited to "seconds" only becuse of extreme performance requirements... sorry.. : /

• mehdi

oha, 04 Mar 2022I dont know this model but for some models that I've t... moreWhat the hell are you saying?

Anonymous, 05 Mar 20222x zoom is a joke at this price point.Xiaomi is leading on many features except OIS and optical zoom.
This is a strat, at least.
11T pro does not even have OIS and they dare call the experience "cinemagic" for the expensive phone lol.
(I still bought it knowing all this...other specs for the price were irresistible)

2x zoom is a joke at this price point.

Venator, 02 Mar 2022Does anyone know for how long can you record 240fps slow mo... moreI dont know this model but for some models that I've tried; they were recording between
16 - 24 seconds..

I always feel heat on my hand

Does anyone know for how long can you record 240fps slow motion? Thanks

Where is the 12 Ultra device, please ??

• Panos

The only thing thats missing is Leica/Zeiss lenses.

Can't understand why the 48mm camera can't be used without portrait mode silly-blurry stuff. Native 48mm is better than 24mm quadbayer-overriding. Such a limitation is idiotic.

Can we PLEASE get a review of this phone?!?!?

• MI Team

ASL, 22 Feb 2022I am sorry x2 optical is a laugh! I need 5x and even 10x... more2x zoom for portrait mode not for normal, normal Camera zoom above 10x

NeonHD, 23 Feb 2022Only if you don't mind (much) slower speeds when copyi... moreU can use ftp transfer method using wireless