Xiaomi Black Shark 4

Xiaomi Black Shark 4

Just gamer, 30 Mar 2021Bezzelless gaming phone is stupidBezelless gaming phone is a dream

• wfn

I'm confused rn !!! So please help me and give me your opinions
I get BLACK SHARK 3 OR BLACL SHARK 4? I play alot and also want a bit of good shots by the camera

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2021 PROS OF SHARK 3.5mm jack 120W CHARGER AOD PHYSICAL BU... morejust buy for ur future Shark a very good Screen Prtotection
like Nillkin
then Done.

i check Nillkin site, its not release for shark4 any product to now

until that, buy ordinary one

after that when nillkin release something for this new phone go for it

justANormalPerson, 02 Apr 2021Hey guys i am planning to buy a new phone and this is my fi... more
PROS OF SHARK
3.5mm jack
120W CHARGER
AOD
PHYSICAL BUTTON FOR GAME
144Hz

F3
Just CGG5

Hey guys i am planning to buy a new phone and this is my first time to buy good phone btw my budget is 23k and i was picking between poco f3 and black shark can you recommend which one?

• JustAnormalPerson

Hey guys im planning to buy a new phone btw my budget is 23k which phone do you recommend I buy im picking between poco f3 and black shark 4 hehe hoping for your opinion thanks

• JustAnormalPerson

UwU but now its WuW, 28 Mar 2021Should i buy poco F3 or this ? one thing i don't like ... moreHey you when it will release globally and its price?

• Mclovin

I prebooked the global version from Aliexpress. Paid 425 euros. It doesn't have NFC. I just wanna use it as my second phone with Oneplus 8 pro. Only 67w charger is available with global version. Fast charging wouldn't cause much damage to battery as the phone has 2 batteries. The power is spread evenly.

• samurai

Hey, guys. If anyone knows, please let me know. Widevine Level is 3 or 1?

Blackterro, 31 Mar 2021Global variant from aliexpress comes with 67w charger not 120w Global version is not officially announce yet.. but you might be right as the official website mention it..

A bit disappointed.. but I guess I will settle with Chinese version.. since it available in my country with more or less having the same retail price as phone sold in China.

Marco021, 01 Apr 2021hi guys i just wanna ask if this phone supports otg (on the... moreYes it does have otg

hi guys i just wanna ask if this phone supports otg (on the go) usb? because in poco f3 i saw that it does have usb on the go but in this specific phone it doesn't. i hope it does have because my otg will be useless if i got this phone for example. thanks to whoever will reply.

• SlavaM

prince, 30 Mar 2021There is NFC...look at gsmarena Spec listCheck Aliexpress. NFC: no. I send Question about to shop. Why, you write No Nfc if other write Yes. And after answer NO NFC, other shop change to No too.

• Blackterro

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2021Nope... This is the right price point consider 120w charger... moreGlobal variant from aliexpress comes with 67w charger not 120w

• Ray

This phone has good heat management than other sd888 phones

jik, 27 Mar 2021thanks for enlighten me this one, but is this phone a chine... moreAs far as I know it is available in china only for now. So you will have to wait a bit more for it to be available in other regions. I may be wrong though

• Just gamer

Certified Gamer, 28 Mar 2021The hole in the screen is a dealbreaker for me I would be o... moreBezzelless gaming phone is stupid

• prince

SlavaM, 29 Mar 2021Nope, were Bad, But black shark 4 Dont have NFC, like bs3 :(There is NFC...look at gsmarena Spec list

• SlavaM

Nope, were Bad, But black shark 4 Dont have NFC, like bs3 :(

• EHR 13

The internal component of this phone is much better than poco f3/ k40 .this phone has also a headphone jack . This is the only phone (black shark 4 pro also) which had SSD+UFS 3.1 at a same time . when its globally available i would definitely buy Black Shark 4.