Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

• sskre

Bought it 2 days ago, liked it, excellent screen, 5g, good performance and battery life, ir blaster,3.5mm audio, stereo speakers, notification led, hard to compare with others at this price level.

• xoso1

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2020I've just ordered this phone so not tested yet. But I ... moreThank you for your response!

I understand now regarding the difference between the LCD display and Eink.

I was hoping that the paper mode 3.0 in miui 12 could offer a somewhat alternative, as this would be really handy. Carrying one device that you use for all media and reading consumption.

Please do let me know how you get on with the Mi 10t Lite once you receive it. It would be great to hear your feedback, especially on the paper mode.

Thank you!

Xoso1, 26 Nov 2020Can someone please please please confirm a few things for m... moreI've just ordered this phone so not tested yet. But I have a kindle. The technology is different. E-ink changes the display once and doesn't emit light all the time. This is an LCD display (not even amoled). So presume they are reducing brightness down - just like my monitor does on reading mode. This is better for your eyes. But nothing can replace e-ink where it is reflecting light from other sources (like how a newspaper does) to your eyes, rather than generating its own back light direct into your eyes.

• Greg

Can anybody help me.. Which is better between mi 10t lite5g and redmi note 9pro5g. I see no difference apart from rear camera.
Planning to buy one of this phone soon. TIA

• Martin

Can sombody confirm, does this phone have FM radio?

Xoso1, 26 Nov 2020Can someone please please please confirm a few things for m... morewired / loud ? No. None of the earbuds I own make a sound that I consider loud or justifies the Android volume warning. I don't own any none powered headphones. I have a selection of powered headphones with silence suppression; volume is better.

• Xoso1

Can someone please please please confirm a few things for me before I purchase this phone:

The reading mode 3.0 - How effective is it? Are you able to really tint the screen where it impacts the display enough to reduce eye strain in the evenings?

The paper mode - How effective is it when compared to a kindle/Ereader? Can it be used to effectively replace a kindle/ereader permanently???

The headphone jack sound volume (Wired) - It it loud? Or just ok? Can you really crank up the volume to high levels?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

This phone says it charges at 33W, mine does not. Anyone have clues to what it is doing ? It ships with a power supply labelled 27W @ 9V and 33W @ 11V. The cable is active, but I don't know what it does, is a 4 pin USB-A connector at the charger, but only supports turbo with the supplied cable. The phone states it supports PD, a digital protocol; I don't find anything at a sensible consumer price to sniff PD. Most(/all?) of the chargers I have labelled PD are quite happy to output qualcomm 2 and some 3, an analogue protocol. QC3 changes the D voltages quickly & again nothing in my toy box that monitors the D voltages at a few 100 ms resolution. Peak I have seen is 27W with the supplied charger/cable. Everything else I have tried is 15-18W range max.

• Azad

• Azad

vise, 26 Nov 2020does the back of your phone vibrate when you turn the stere... moreNo

• vise

skitto, 25 Nov 2020i have it for more than 3 weeks. works like a charm, that 1... moredoes the back of your phone vibrate when you turn the stereo volume up? I've heard the poco x3 has that issue.

sapphire, 24 Nov 2020I'm looking for new phone and thinking between Mi 10T ... moreBuy the mi note 10 lite

sapphire, 24 Nov 2020I'm looking for new phone and thinking between Mi 10T ... more10t lite has better specs

i have it for more than 3 weeks. works like a charm, that 120hz mode is awesome, good display. performance it's same as sd845 plus or minus here and there (compared with my mix mix 3 and pocophone f1)
geekbench 4 : single core 658 / multi core 1938
vulkan 1205 / open cl 1295
has DRM Widevine L1, HDR enabled on youtube looks quite nice, despite LCD straigt view at display blacks are good (for me at least, compared with mi mix 3 amoled)

64MP Sensor IMX 682 (ISO 50-6400) RAW10 ENABLED RGGB
Depth sensor OV02B1B
Ultra wide sensor OV8856
Macro sensor HI259 (??
Front sensor OV16A1Q

CAMERA 2 API FULL ENABLED

• Valkov

marcocaligula, 24 Nov 2020I own one piece of MI 10T lite and low light pictures are d... moreIf you want superb low light performance, you have chosen wrong price category. Wait some Pixel camera port reliese.

I own one piece of MI 10T lite and low light pictures are disaster.I am very dissapointed.Night mode same shit.Its not worth buying it

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2020Hello anybody who have this phone who's the speakers ... moreI just bought it, I wait for it.

joe nodden, 10 Oct 2020The only reason I see for anyone to buy this is the jack. Exactly this is why I bought it ;)

5g is the procesor?!

• Magkope

kolgab96, 03 Oct 2020Which one should I buy and why? Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G Xia... more10T has memory card slot. This is why I chose it.