Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G

• 4RedPanda

Snapdragon 665 sucks in general. I wouldn't recommend anyone choose it in late 2020. It's an updated Snapdragon 660 which uses new techprocess but in fact no battery life advantage was found (check gsmarena battery life charts, RN7 shows the same result as RN8). It also provides quite laggy experience for most people.

• Mi

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 19 Oct 2020Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750 5G (8 nm) Any chip made a... moreYep, this is an interesting opinion, effectively I've found a 665 Snap with 11. Ok, not a recent Snapdragon, but maybe more known (more tested), less energy-eater and with the same efficiency (I've seen comparisons). I've really appreciated Your other comment and I have the same feeling: 5G consumes a lot and a ca 4000/4500/5000 mAh is not sufficient. You can see TOP Smartphones: at the moment, they have 6000, 7000 mAh. And I think it's still the minimum.

JakeS74, 23 Oct 2020If you don't need 5G I'd choose the Poco X3 inst... moreThis also has P2i Nano Coating and I think it will also be Similar to IP53 rating safety

• Flo

MrOrange, 22 Oct 2020I dont get it.. WHAT?!?? are you doing on your devices? I h... moreFor me it’s relevant as a security feature. So that if the phone breaks I have the data on the sd card and won’t lose it.

At last i have it, untill now i was testing the audio part that is awsome also i found verry interresting to manage and handling advanced options of display. I do some pictures and small videos. The weird pard is i have no earphones only charger cable and cover.

• JakeS74

If you don't need 5G I'd choose the Poco X3 instead as it is splashproof unlike the Mi 10T Lite and has a better ultra wide camera (13MP v 8MP for the Mi 10T Lite)
The selfie camera is better on the Poco X3 too.
The Mi10T lite does look better than the Poco x3 though. But I'd trade this for the better cameras of the X3.
Other than that they are pretty much the same phone

They both have a slot available for an SD card instead of a second sim - not sure why gsmarena specs show the Mi10t Lite as not having an SD card slot.

• MysterF

MrOrange, 22 Oct 2020I dont get it.. WHAT?!?? are you doing on your devices? I h... moreI think that he is saying that the " no card slot" specification available here on gsmarena is wrong since the phone has SIM + SIM + SD card slot available according to official site specification page.

• MrOrange

Musikarus, 16 Oct 2020No card slot is wrongI dont get it.. WHAT?!?? are you doing on your devices? I have honor view 20 128gb with no card slot and doing just fine... Havent deleted anything FOR 2 YEARS NOW, currently there are 5000+ photos and 300+ 1080p videos, some games and lots of apps and still i have free memory 30gb so im good for atleast 1-1.5 year... and after that most probably i will buy a new phone(5G) and clone this phones storage to my copy/archieve drive and start a new life.

Sure 64gb would be too small for longevity, but if you have 128gb or 256gb of memory i dont get it WHY you want to have sdcard slot?!???

• Mi

Faker, 21 Oct 2020Give me one Samsung model with 5G selling at the same price... moreHi!
At the moment, 5G is not my priority. I understand you, Xiaomi is a very excellent Company and I'm still thinking about Mi 10T Lite (even if it has 5G, an option to me). I was talking about hardware problems in the Mi 10 Lite 5G model that can't be fixed with a simple software update. So, You can understand me: I'm not convinced. If I'll read clear news about the efficiency of the calls function of the Qualcomm+Snapdragon in the 10T Lite, I will buy it, 'cause I truly like this model and I generally prefer an IPS display. As I've said before, I will largely use it as hotspot and I want functional components. We both know is one of the newest products of Xiaomi and maybe it's better wait and verify if it has the same problem of the 10 Lite model, that is an hardware problem. I say this.

• Faker

Mi, 21 Oct 2020I'll have to buy a new smartphone and I will fundament... moreGive me one Samsung model with 5G selling at the same price as the Mi 10T Lite? I suggest you read about call dropping problems in Samsung phones like the new M51 and M31.

• Mi

I'll have to buy a new smartphone and I will fundamentally use it as hotspot. So, I'm interested in HARDWARE and SOFTWARE comparison. I'm looking at this model but I rejected his brother (MI 10 LITE 5G) because I've read it has a serious HARDWARE PROBLEM with audio calls and it's in the relation between RF Qualcomm and Snapdragon 765G. I think it's bad for a recent phone that has principally to do good calls! In this case, I don't know if the couple SNAPDRAGON 750 + Qualcomm works well in the newest MI 10T LITE, but now I'm really not convinced and I think I'll go with Samsung.

• Emsha

Johnny, 20 Oct 2020For the same money I prefer to buy the right thing ... Xiao... moreYou are righ its better but I dont like tht MI 10s front display notch...

• Johnny

For the same money I prefer to buy the right thing ... Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G

• Daniel

Hi all,
Does it have aptx?
Thanks!

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2020Do you guys think this phone is suitable for gaming? Someth... moreI would like to say probably fine for that. c:
If the battery will survive over 2 years from Genshin Impact abuse on the other hand? Nah.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750 5G (8 nm)

Any chip made at Samsungs 8nm or 10nm is a no thanks... :(
I prefer a 12nm chip with power efficient cores or 7nm with a 2 or 4 big cores! :D

• Bluetooth info

Why there isn't any info about the bluetooth? It's supposed to have aptX HD & aptX Adaptive, right?

Do you guys think this phone is suitable for gaming? Something like Genshin Impact or Wild Rift/Mobile Legends even. And do you think it will it last a long time on heavy use? 2-3 years maybe?

• MysterF

Bad decision with the price tbh. I was willing to exchange my POCO X3 for this, even though there are some drawbacks but not for this money difference.

• benben

no amoled no go. I don't mind they jack up the price a bit for a 90hz amoled screen. At least give options.