Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G

The wait for EU MIUI 12.5 is taking eternity. . . .

• Mr RVJ

I think its the best phone for the price. Really happy with it overall- speed, screen, camera all top notch) .
Only a few irritations that the software is a bit buggy (for some reason I cannot install Aliexpress app, and I keep getting update errors for Mi services etc) .
The Size could have been less bulky (I have big hands, still) .

Nanas, 04 Jun 2021I'm confused to choose between Mi 10T Pro or samsung A... moreGo to Mi 10T pro if you are a gamer

I bought it last 2 weeks and i really love this phone. No lag and very impressive the design. I'm a fan of LCD screen no issue for that.

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2021Yes a lot better for taking pics but for video stock cam is... moreDo u know any valid website for downloading the gcam app ?

Atoof, 08 Jun 2021Guys is gcam betrer than the original camera app in this phone ?Yes a lot better for taking pics but for video stock cam is great.

Guys is gcam betrer than the original camera app in this phone ?

Kurizawa, 07 Jun 2021i used p30 pro before and i never look back after using thi... morewhich version of Miui & android version u use right now

any impressive issue, heating,.. .????
proximity sensor works fine ?????

Crocop, 01 May 2021True. S7 Edge screen is still so expensive even today. It r... morei used p30 pro before and i never look back after using this ips lcd 144hz. the experience is different even its not an amoled. the ips color is quite accurate for me

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021From Bangladesh, I expected more good camera in this price.... moreIf you're a photographer I assume you know how to use the manual camera settings?

From Bangladesh, I expected more good camera in this price. I'm a Photographer N I think mi 10t pro needs more exposure and contrast in this price

• max 007

Xiaomi Mi 10T, 03 Jun 2021This Xiaomi Mi 10T phone has an "intermittent"not... moretry using auto sync

• Js95

best phone you can get within the price, a jack of everything. Great camera, high performing processor, big rams and roms, decent and smooth display.

• ashfaqur

Mostafa, 01 Jun 2021I think it's 180hz it's 240 hz

• Kollynxx

Nanas, 04 Jun 2021I'm confused to choose between Mi 10T Pro or samsung A... moreI would definitely suggest the Mi 10T Pro. Although, it has last year's Snapdragon 865 flagship processor, it still outperforms the 720G processor on the A52. Moreover, the cameras on the Mi 10T pro are more than capable, when compared to the A52.

• Nanas

I'm confused to choose between Mi 10T Pro or samsung A52. Which one should i buy? Which one has a better camera? I rarely play a game.

Anonymous, 04 Jun 2021Don't update! The sky will fall!What do you mean?

Crocop, 02 Jun 2021I just received notification about MIUI 12.5 update, I beli... moreDon't update! The sky will fall!

Crocop, 03 Jun 2021I still did not test it, I only had a call or two and it wo... moreThis sensor strat to annoying me so much ,hang a lot in making calls and the screen open randomly or close during call so I can't do any reaction to screen